Intervention

Chaotic Chambers

“Junjin just stop. Maybe you are still not aware of the fact, that she is our colleague. Look at her closely; doesn’t she remind you of someone in our class?” Minwoo interrupted him when I can’t come up with an excuses anymore. Junjin kept on pressing his blinded emotions on me – if I could only tell him.

No wonder he is here too. Just like me, he is waiting for Eric. We are all hoping that he can come back with the solution to this mess. I sighed with relief on Minwoo’s arrival. He is so dependable in explaining things, it's not surprising that he is the head of our counter measures. He explained to Junjin the reason why we are all trapped in this loop.

“Angels who have done something like this make us unknowingly vulnerable around them too. I think that is the reason why you felt that special attachment right away towards her. I know for a fact that she was not just a casual angel for you, but both of you had been through a lot together too up there.” Minwoo was right. Junjin’s instinct might have picked the relationship that we used to have and have mistaken it as a heavy drive to be impulsive.

Junjin looked at me one more time and I can tell that he is still confused. I stared back at him hoping that he can grasp what is happening and for a split of a second, he – he recognized me. He walked towards me with a different attitude than before and it made me feel less uncomfortable.

“Everything will be fine. Eric Hyung will find the answer to this. Don’t worry too much.” Junjin gave me a brotherly pat on my head and now – I am sure that he is back to his old self.