Senior Love-Chapter Two

Senior Love

Eun Ha and Eunji walk together along the corridor.the recess has just end..while Eun Ha and Eunji busy chatting,someone came near to them and held Eun Ha hand.Eun Ha and Eunji shocked.its the senior..

"mind if i borrow her?"V asked while holding Eun Ha hand.

"n..nae.."Eunji answered,stuttered.V smile a bit and take Eun Ha away.

"y..yah! Where are you taking me to?"Eun Ha asked

"just shut up..i'm taking you to my group room."V answered.Eun Ha still confuse.V open the door.all members were waiting for them.

"welcome..~"Nam Joon begins the conversation

"well,i guess you have know our name,right? Eunji tell you.."

"w..why did you brought me here?" Eun Ha asked.

"well,my chingu is mad at you.he really got fire up..ahh,you know him~"V answered.Eun Ha makes a confuse face.suddenly,Jimin came to Eun Ha at the back.

"naega.."Jimin said to Eun Ha.Eun Ha turn back and Jimin's face is infront of her.Eun Ha were shocked.

"oh snap..eotteokhe?! How i'm gonna deal with this?"Eun Ha said to herself.Jimin starred at Eun Ha

"yah! Why are you silent?! You talk back to me so much at the canteen.why you're silent right now?! Scared?"Jimin smirked

"i..i don't know that place is yours..just a little thing,why are you so angry?"Eun Ha asked

"of course i angry! In my entire hole life,there is not ever a junior talk back to me..are you so brave enough?"Jimin doesn't want to give up

"you know what,i'm wasting my time talking to you..better i go back to my class.." Eun Ha walk through the door but Jimin grab her hand.

"yah,let me go!" Eun Ha try to free herself.

"you won't get away,junior.."Jimin make a scary face.Eun Ha pull her hand and leave the room.

"wow,Jiminnie face really scared me~"

"that is only the intro..next is the beginning.."Nam Joon make an evil smile.

******NEXT DAY******

Eun Ha walk to her classroom.along her way to the classroom,every student is laughing at her and whispered each other.

"What's wrong with them? Is there something on my face? Really weird.."Eun Ha said to herself.seriously,what is going on?! Suddenly,Eunji came to Eunha.

"Eun Ha! Its terrible!!"Eunji said with a worry face.Eun Ha confuse.

"Waeyo? What happend?"Eun Ha asked.Eunji grab her hand and brought her to her table.Eun Ha shocked.there's a few rubbish on her table and there's a writing on it.Eun Ha take out the rubbish.

"Pabo! Loser! Pretend to be brave! Tomboy! Mirrored yourself,pabo! Coward! Booo!!~ Stupid junior!

"who wrote this..?" Eun Ha felt embarassed.everyone is laughing at her.

"pretend to be brave? Only one day in this school already pretend to be brave? What a shame.."

"yeah,she should mirror herself..just a junior but want to show off more..cocky girl.."

Eun Ha felt wanna slap at face to somebody that talking about her..Eunji tried to calm her.

"Eun Ha ya,gwaenchana? Don't listen to them.."Eunji pat Eun Ha back..Eun Ha leave the classroom and heading to somewhere.suddenly,she saw BTS is busy talking at the halfway.Eun Ha came near to them.

"oh,so you guys that put rubbish on my table and wrote something on it?!"

"heh,nae.we do it.."Nam Joon speak with evil smile on his face.

"why did you do that?! Just because i talk back to you,you do that on my table?! What type of senior you guys?!" Eun Ha scold them.everyone is watching them.

"yah,we are seniors..we can do whatever we want..you're just a junior so show some respect,girl.."Suga said to Eun Ha and push her body.Eun Ha can't hold it anymore.

"you guys think you're senior i respect you? Aniya.i won't respect a senior like you guys.don't you guys think you are senior you can bully the other junior! Don't you guys feel shame? Bullying the junior because of your stage is higher than them? I won't respect you guys ever..that is my words." Eun Ha scold them infront of the student..every student whispering to each other.they really surprised what Eun Ha said to BTS.member BTS surprised with Eun Ha.

"how dare she said that to our oppa? Is she wanna die or what?"

"can't believe she said that.."

"she really wanna die.."

Nam Joon came near to Eun Ha.Eun Ha just stand still..Nam Joon whisper to Eun Ha.

"wow.you really mess with us.lets see how far is your braveness,Kim Eun Ha..i really interest with it.."

"bring it on,S.E.N.I O.R Nam Joon~"

Nam Joon gives a teasing smile to Eun Ha.Eun Ha cross her arms.A battle between fearless junior VS evil senior begins!