s e q u e l

You give me yours, I’ll give you mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi noodles! This is a short drabble I made as a sequel for this story. I felt like if I wrote anything else I would just ruin it, oh well. Hope you like it. xx

Saturday 160423

Words: 1177

ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT

 

It's long past midnight when Chanyeol finally makes his way up the stairs to his apartment. Every part of his body aches and all he can think about is cuddling. Cuddling up against his boy, while the latter combs those godly fingers through his hair. That's the only thing the barely existing brain activity he has left goes to. In all his exhaustion he manages to let out a sigh, a smile etching his plump lips. That's what the boy does to him. He is the never fading light in his life. His rock. He's soon standing in front a wide white wooden door. PARK is engraved on the rectangular silver plate where the mail drop usually sits. He fumbles through his coat in search for his house keys. After a good half minute or so the exhausted CEO finds what he's looking for and unlocks the door.

Inside Chanyeol is met by a vast silence. Expect from the dim light coming from the living room, the apartment was considered pitch dark. Chanyeol knew that the smaller usually forgot to turn the lights off but right now he only longed to be wrapped in the boys warmth to even have the mind to think or much less do anything other than that. A small part of him wished that the younger would be awake, but that chance was slim to none seeing as it's past midnight on a weekday. They rarely get the chance to spend their evenings together. It's something Chanyeol has promised himself he'll work on. Just as his company, his relationship too, needs to be handled with care and thought. Chanyeol walks straight to the couple's shared bedroom. He still can't believe it. Their bedroom. Their bed. It ringed so well. Slowly opening the door Chanyeol peaked his head through the small opening only to find a dark empty room with an empty bed to match the former. A wave of disappointment hit him. Where is the younger boy?

He quickly walks out the room, heading to the living room in hope of finding him there. And much like he thought, he finds the boy wrapped in the infamous Spongebob blanket wearing the teddybear hoodie Chanyeol gave him when they first met. He can't say he hasn't noticed the pattern. Every time Chanyeol comes home later than usual the smaller is either wearing the hoodie or he is clinging onto the blanket. Chanyeol smiles fondly at the sight. Isn't he the luckiest bastard on earth?

With heavy steps the tall man makes his way to the sleeping beauty. The younger looks so peacefu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter