It's hard to say...

It's hard to say

It's sunny but very cold morning in dormitory of Korean boy band NU'EST isn't the best morning which they ever had. Because of fact that Ren forgot to close window in the living room they have really cold morning. Morning frosts penetrate into the house and JR woke up into frozen room.

 

"REN! You little brat!"

 

Of course the leader isn't only one who wants to kill maknae. Aron who fall asleep in the living room unfortunately caught cold. Baekho is helping him into his room and Minhyun in the kitchen is making tea for ill hyung. Only one who isn't awake is Ren who is still in his room in dreamland. Maybe he is in pink dreamland with a lot of rainbow and unicorns. But this story isn't about revenge of the NU'EST to their youngest member.

 

This story starts in the same day but in different week. It is after Aron's illness. All members are on their way to the studio where they want to train their choreography for upcoming tour. It will be around Christmas and they will be far away their homes. For Ren it's something unexpected. Before now he was every Christmas with his family. The same is with other members. But one of the five is happy with this. He wants to spend this Christmas with someone who loves in deep of his heart. But he hasn't the courage to tell him about his feelings.

 

"What about shopping after our training?"

 

Baekho is speaking with Ren but everyone can join their idea. Christmas is approaching and everyone wanted to buy something special for their beloved family or friends.

 

"Yeah, I want to go with you. I need something for my mother. It's first time when I am not at home for Christmas."

 

Minhyun touch fur on his jacket and look around of boys. JR must put his eyes to something else than is Minhyun. Nobody registered it.

 

"And what about Christmas gifts for all of us? I haven't them yet. Especially JR is hard for me."

 

Aron is talking with Baekho and JR sharpens. He never received gift from his colleagues. In fact he didn't want any. He want only spent time with them.

 

"It's very hard to devise something for him but I think that I have something which he will really evaluate."

 

"Sh sh. He is here..."

 

Baekho smiled at JR who is making like he didn't hear them. But in his head is mess. He wants to know what special has Minhyun for him.

 

"So you want to spend Christmas Eve together?"

 

"Do you have other plans JR?"

 

"I haven't at all. Just... it will be our first Christmas out of Korea. And we will be in Europe..."

 

"Isn't it brilliant, hyung?"

 

Ren is smiling at him and he has happy mood. After problems in dormitory it is very surprising. It was Ren's job at all.

 

"I think that I know what you want to say JR. And you are right. It isn't good idea to celebrate Christmas in country which we don't know. They have other traditions at all," Aron nodded.

 

"You don't want spent this time with us or what?"

 

"No. Just... how can me to say it. What if happened something wrong? I just don't want problems."

 

"Hyung... Believe me. Not problems at Christmas time, I swear!"

 

Ren raised his hand with promise and all of them entered in dancing room. Their training starts.

 

After their training when all members all still in the shower JR is sitting at chair and he is reading news on the internet. And because he is really curious about the country where they will be on Christmas Eve he is searching some information about Christmas in this country. He is so busy with this so he not registered that Minhyun is ahead of him and has bright smile on his lips.

 

"They have nice traditions, haven't they?"

 

JR twitched himself and raises his eyes to Minhyun. Words are buried in his throat when his eyes meet Minhyun's. His breath is quicker now and heart beat is stronger.

 

"Y-yeah.."

 

That's all what can he tell him in this state. All this is because of fact that Minhyun has wet hair and except of towel he hasn't anything to wear on.

 

"I think that this Christmas will be the best."

 

Shopping mall they ran because of their fans. They don't want to let know anyone about gifts for their beloved. Just JR escaped from surveillance of fans. He is looking on beautiful scarf and touching the fabric. It's the perfect gift for Minhyun. It will complete the cap which he has. And he will not catch cold with this.

 

"I want this one and pair of gloves with the same color."

 

But when time for European tour is here that they must change the plans. It's all because of Minhyun illness. All of them don't want to go without him especially JR. But Minhyun want to let them go.

 

"I am sorry Minhyun but without you we can't perform,"said Aron.

 

"Why? There is Baekho too. He can sing my parts."

 

"He is after operation you know. He can't sing your parts too."

 

"JR..."

 

Minhyun is looking after support from leader. But just the sight in leader's eyes is without support.

 

"They all are right Minhyun. We can't do that. Without your voice and with Baekho's ailment it will be the worst tour which we ever had."

 

"What about our fans there?"

 

"They will understand. Don't worry."

 

JR smiled at him and gives him cup of hot tea with honey. Other members quietly went to their bedrooms. Only he is staying in Minhyun's bedroom.

 

"JR, when Baekho has the operation we went to tour, why not now?"

 

"Baekho isn't alright and he can't sing more than his parts. And also... It's hard for me to say it, but I don't want spent Christmas in foreign country with sense that you are here and ill."

 

"What is hard to say on it?"

 

"In fact I wanted to say something else.."

 

"What did you want?"

 

"I don't want spent this Christmas without someone who is for me very special."

 

"Are you talking about me?"

 

"No, about this pillow."

 

"JR!"

 

"Of course, I am talking about you, phabo. It's hard for me to say this but believe me that I really love you and I want take care about you when you are ill. So I don't want hear something else about tour without you, okay?"

 

"I love you too. But still... They want to hear us perform."

 

"Minhyun-ah... Stop with this, please. Company canceled it yet."

 

"Okay... Can I give you something?"

 

"Of course, you can."

 

Minhyun pulled small box under of his bed and give it to JR. Box has nice paper on and bright ribbon. A Christmas box.

 

"But Christmas is tomorrow."

 

"Not in THAT country. They are opening gifts today."

 

"Ah... Okay. So what is it?"

 

JR opened the box and stare on bracelet inside.

 

"Isn't it wonderful? When I saw it I thought it will suit you well."

 

"Thank you Minhyun-ah. I have something for you too, wait..."

 

JR went out of room and came back with a beautiful Christmas box. He gives it to him and sits down on bed.

 

"Do you have gifts for others too?"

 

"Nor ... just for you."

 

Minhyun smiled when he start opening the box and stare inside with little stars in his eyes.

 

"You really love me hyung. You are thinking about my health."

 

"But you are ill at all..."

 

________________

Hi there, I am back again with short story. But now about NU'EST. I am not sure if I am not doing gramar mistakes, so tell me. Are there any? I hope you'll enjoy your Christmas and recieved a lot of christmas boxes. I will be glad if I recieved something what I really need for my existence. Merry Christmas to all.