Talk

I Like You, Dummy.

The cold wind bit at Changjoong's bare arms while he stood leaning against a brick wall in the alleyway beside his apartment. He watched his breath form small swirls in the air to distract himself from the temperature. He watched as all the cars of the friends who had been with him a few minutes ago drove out of the parking lot and into the hazy distance. One boy was still standing on the sidewalk - Siyoung. The guy who gave Changjoong a uality crisis lasting nearly as long as he had known Siyoung. It was everything about him that gave Changjoong emotions he didn't know he could feel - from his big, round glasses to his fluffy hair to his little grin and precious laugh.Changjoong had struggled through having to see the boy multiple times a week while trying to push back the feelings he wished he didn't have. It was only recently that he had given up trying to pretend he didn't feel anything.

     Now Siyoung was walking away from the apartment, looking down with his hands in his pockets and moving slowly. Changjoong kicked a rock and stepped away from the wall and took a deep breath.
"Siyoung."
Siyoung stopped at turned around, eyebrows raised in questioning. 
"Come here, I need to talk to you about something." 
The anxiety made Changjoong's voice come out stern, causing Siyoung to worry as he tentatively walked toward Changjoong.Changjoong's tone suggested he might have been angry about something - and he definitely had an intimidating air about him.
"What's up?" 
Siyoung ran a hand through his hair - fried blond waves with neglected dark roots - and looked up at Changjoong.
Changjoong froze. 
His mind went blank.
He stuttered and broke eye contact with Siyoung for a moment to think before he looked back at him.
Siyoung looked perplexed, eyebrows scrunched. This would be a whole lot easier for Changjoong if Siyoung would quite being so cute for a few minutes.
Changjoong bit his lip and gulped.
     Siyoung grew continually more confused before he felt Chanjoong's strong hands on his shoulders, and lips pressed against his. 
The kiss was harsh and quick, only Changjoong's lips forced onto Siyoung's with neither of them having any idea what was happening.
Changjoong pulled away, wide-eyed and shocked, hands still grabbing onto Siyoung's shoulders.
Changjoong pushed him away, turned around, and began walking away as if to pretend nothing happened.
Siyoung stood still and stared for a minute, attempting to take everything in. It might have been the last thing he ever expected fromChangjoong. 
"Wait...!" Siyoung called down the alley. 
     Changjoong turned around, hands trembling and face hot.
Siyoung hadn't ever taken time to realize how attractive Changjoong was. He had always taken notice of his looks, but figured it was inappropriate to look at another man that way. But it was too hard not to - Changjoong was tall and very muscular with an intimidating stare but an absolutely adorable smile. 
Changjoong said nothing, but raised his eyebrows in question at Siyoung as he slowly walked back to him. 
"Was that..a..what was that?"
"What do you think?" Changjoong snapped. "Do you think I would keep you over here to kiss you just for the hell of it?"
Siyoung was taken aback, but he had been around Changjoong long enough to know he was only nervous.
"No.." Siyoung looked at the ground shyly.
Changjoong sighed. 
"I kissed you because I like you and for some reason I thought to kiss you instead of just telling you because I thought it would be easier but it hasn't really worked out the way I planned..."
His breathing was more labored than usual and he looked tense.
"Just..forget anything happened. Ignore it. This is weird. I'm not thinking straight." 
And with that he gently pushed past Siyoung and began walking.
Siyoung grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. 
"Stop walking away before I have a chance to say anything." 
He looked Changjoong in the eye. They had never been this close before and , he was more attractive up close. 
Siyoung felt the anxiety creeping up on him.
"I'm just..surprised, I guess. I mean, you-you're hot and all so I thought you would go for some hot woman, I don't know.." 
Siyoung's cheeks were turning pink.
Changjoong laughed - that definitely wasn't what he expected. Siyoung calling him hot wasn't included in the way he planned this thing out.
His laughter faded slowly.
"Oh my god..." He laughed again. "You're too cute."
"You think I'm..cute?" Siyoung sounded shocked.
"It's just a fact." Changjoong grinned.
Siyoung bit his lip.
"I like you too.. I think. I mean I always thought you were hot and I was scared of you but now I see you're cute and funny and..really sweet, too."
Changjoong just grinned. He held a hand up to push Siyoung's hair out of face. 
"You know how long I've liked you? I have to look at your stupid cute face every day and listen to your cute little laugh..I hate it. ." He chuckled then slipped his hands around Siyoung's waist. Siyoung's eyes widened and a chill went down his spine, but he relaxed in Changjoong's arms.
A moment later, they were kissing again, but this time more passionate, bodies close and tongues involved. 
They were both shivering in the biting chilly air, but they were warmed by each other's bodies. 
Changjoong pulled away slowly, then locked his fingers in Siyoung's.
"It's cold, let's go inside."