17th

Off My Mind

http://youtu.be/_JBnXBir3So

The next day, you got into the limousine and just greeted the chauffeur. You ignored Junhyung not just the whole drive to school, but also in class, in the breaks and everywhere you could. You were really offended by this bet. Although, you still didn't understand why it was this bad for you.

Junhyung didn't seem to get why you were avoiding and ignoring him, that's why he asked you what's wrong as you arrived at his home.

>>You seriously ask what's wrong?<<, you asked him, as you walked down the corridor. Suddenly Junhyung grabbed your arm and pulled you into the empty office of his father.

>>Don't shout like this! The maids will hear everything!<<, he hissed.

>>Don't talk to me like this! And don't touch me.<< You moved back from him.

>>Just tell me why are you ignoring me.<<

You rolled your eyes. >>Because of that bet, you idiot!<<

Junhyung sighed, while you kept walking in the office. You totally forgot about the cameras and that L.Joe might watch you.

>>Stop walking around. It's making me dizzy.<<

>>Stop telling me what to do<<, you replied, but stopped and leaned against the desk. >>Listen, don't overreact because of this bet. This wasn't even a real kiss from importance.<< He paused. >>This kiss totally showed that it wasn't from importance.<<

>>Oh really?<< You crossed your arms. >>What's a real kiss from your opinion then?<<

Junhyung walked towards you and just stopped centimeters in front of you.

>>You know, if I would like you, I would have kissed you like this<<, he smirked and leaned forward, while uncrossing your arms. He took your hands into his and kissed you. Your heart began to beat faster and you could feel that Junhyung's beaten faster too. He pressed his body against yours and hold your waist, while your bottom lip. You slightly opened your mouth and he deepened the kiss. One hand moved up to your cheek and tenderly it, the other hand rest on your back and pushed you closer to him, leaving no space between you. You could feel how is lips formed to a little smile, while pressing them onto yours.

 

He pulled a bit back and looked into your dark beautiful eyes. In the moment he had kissed you he was incredibly happy and to see you now as you blushed he could only think how beautiful you were. He had never felt so while kissing another girl. And he had never looked at another girl like this before. He just wished to hold you forever like this. But reality hit him instead. Suddenly Junhyung realized what he did and he immediately took a step away from you. Damn, what am I supposed to do now? I just kissed her and I don't even know why.

Both of you looked around the room, in total silence. You two started to feel uneasy because of that awkward silence. Junhyung cleared his throat and looked down, then up again. >>We should. . .ehm. . .get out of here<<, he said.

You nodded. >>W-we should.<< You headed to the door. . .a bit too fast.

 

 

L.Joe rested most of the day in bed, watching at the laptop once in a while and starting packing some of the stuff in his room. He woke up from a nap, because of people talking to each other. He looked at the laptop and saw you and Junhyung in the office. He watched you leaning against the desk, talking to him as he suddenly kissed you. L.Joe's heart stopped for a moment. Then it began to hurt like hell. Everything began to crunch together. L.Joe couldn't look away. He watched how you kissed him back. . . He finally managed to close the laptop. He laid in his bed in total disbelieve. This can't be true. My ~~~~-ah.

L.Joe got up and put on some clothes. After he realized what he has just seen, he started to became angry and upset. He couldn't understand how you could kiss someone like Junhyung.

L.Joe dragged his body into a bar and ordered a bunch of glasses.

>>Had a bad day?<<, the barkeeper asked. L.Joe ignored him and just looked down into his glass. Why are you doing this to me? Why do you have to break my heart? I love you, how can you not notice?

L.Joe didn't notice how fast time went by. Suddenly you appeared next to him.

>>L.Joe. Are you okay?<<, you asked in your sweet voice. L.Joe didn't look up. He emptied his glass and didn't move. >>L.Joe what happened?<< You took his hand and tried to search his eyes. >>Don't touch me<<, he hissed.

>>We should go now<<, you pulled him from his seat and dragged him to the exit.

>>What's wrong with you?<<

>>Don't talk to me.<<

You bit your lip. He had never talked to you like this. What happened to him? Why did he go into this bar, drinking until he can't walk straight?

You hold his arm for balance and went home. He sat down on the sofa and you next to him. >>Tell me<<, you said. L.Joe didn't say a word. You just saw that his hand formed into a fist.

>>If you won't tell me, I can't help you<<, you went off the couch, slightly annoyed, as he suddenly said: >>I saw you and Junhyung in the office.<<

You froze and blushed. >>Th-Thats why you. . .<<

L.Joe got up and went out. >>Where. . .hey!<< You followed him to the roof.

L.Joe stood there, looking down, his hands in his pocket, feeling dumbfounded.

You stood next to him. >>Did it bother you seeing us?<<, you asked.

>>You don't know anything.<< He looked at the sky. It was a clear night and you could even see some stars, really unlike for Seoul. >>What do I not know?<<, you asked irritated. L.Joe grabbed your hand and made you look at him. >>Remember our first meeting?<<

You nodded. >>Oppa's parents brought you home. They told us you are the son of their dead friends and they will keep you. It was the day you became my brother.<<

>>For me it was the day I got to know my first love.<< L.Joe looked straight into your widened eyes. >>What?<<

>>How could you not have noticed? Since the day I met you I'm in love with you.<< He drew little circles on your hand. >>It broke my heart seeing you with Junhyung.<<

You swallowed hard. >>L.Joe. . .<<

>>Don't say anything.<< He put his finger on you lip and you stopped.

>>Please stay still<<, he whispered and leaned forward to kiss you. You froze and led him kiss you. Since you didn't move away, he pulled you closer and took your chin in between his fingers. >>I love you<<, he whispered on to your lips. Your eyes flipped open and you took a step back. You could feel yourself blushing and you tried to organize your mind. But it was a total chaos. You didn't understand your feelings right now. You were shocked by L.Joe's confession, still totally irritated by Junhyung's kiss and you didn't know what to do.

You just turned around and left. You locked your self in your room and started to get crazy. When did it all start to get so complicated? . . .

 

Meanwhile at Junhyung's:

He still saw your pretty face when he closed his eyes. He still couldn't get why he had kissed you. He never kissed someone like this and felt so happy like that. His heart just wouldn't stop beating too fast. He thought about going to the doctor. He felt so strange. His stomach hurt, although not in a bad way, but it felt totally different. One of the maids knocked on the door of his room. >>Can you please call the doctor to come over today or tomorrow?<<, he asked.

The maid looked up. >>Why? Do you feel sick?<<

>>My heart beats faster for quiet a while now. There is this odd feeling in my

tummy. . . I feel sick.<<

The maid smiled at him. >>You don't need a doctor.<<

>>Why not? Maybe this is dangerous.<<

The maid shook her head and smiled even brighter. >>That feeling you have is called love.<<

Junhyung looked at her. >>L-Love?<<

>>Is it Park ~~~~?<<

>>I don't know. . .<<

>>Does you heart beat faster when you see her?<<

Junhyung looked at his phone and his heart began to beat faster, just like always. >>I'm really in love?<<

The maid nodded and picked up some clothes to wash. Junhyung laid down on his bed, put one hand on his heart and looked at the ceiling. I'm really in love. . .

>>What do I do now?<<, he asked the maid.

>>You have to tell her!<<, she beamed. >>Ask her if she wants be with you.<<

>>How?<<

>>When you both are alone, tell her that you like her and then ask her if she wants to be your girl.<<

Junhyung got up. >>Is it just that easy?<<

>>Oh boy, I thought you had a lot of girlfriends. . .<<

>>No, I never had a girlfriend.<< All the other girls before were just fun for one night.

>>Just tell her. It's not that hard.<< She walked back to the door. >>Fighting!<<, she smiled and left.

Junhyung laid back into his bed. So I'll tell her and ask her if she wants to be my girl? Just like that?

He sighed. ~~~~-ah, what did you do to me?

 

You couldn't sleep in that night. After you calmed down, you had to make up your mind about how you would ask Junhyung to live at his house. Normally you would just lie, without any guilt, because that's what spies do. But this was about Junhyung. . .

It was four in the morning, when you got up, not even had closed your eyes and tried to sleep. You packed the dishes and everything else in the kitchen into cartons. You didn't bother if this would wake up L.Joe. You were completely in your own world, thinking about Junhyung and L.Joe.

It was seven when everything was finished, except for L.Joe's room. You knocked on his door and you felt awkward again. You heard L.Joe mumbling in his room. >>You have to get up. The furniture transport comes in two hours and we have to be finished by then<<, you told him. Suddenly he opened the door you winced and took a step back, surprised how near you two were. Since yesterday you couldn't see L.Joe as your brother anymore. You had never bothered if he wore a t-shirt or not, but now you did. You blushed.

>>Di-did you pack already?<< You looked over his shoulder into his room.

>>Not everything<<, he answered and made a step towards you.

>>Then. . .<<, you made another step back. >>How about, I'll pack the stuff that's left and you wash up and make breakfast?<<

L.Joe searched your eyes, but you looked away. >>Are you okay?<<, he asked.

>>Huh? Yes. Totally fine, I just didn't sleep. . .<<

>>You should get some sleep now.<< He reached out a hand and put it on your shoulder. >>It's already late. And I'm not tired yet.<< You didn't move because of his hand on your shoulder.

>>I'll make you some coffee then.<<

You nodded and L.Joe finally removed his hand. You immediately went into his room and sighed. You sat down on his bed and took your phone out. I have to tell Junhyung that he can't pick me up this morning. You started to write a message and deleted it, wrote another and deleted it again. I really don't know what to write! You stared at your phone. Morning~. I'll be coming late for school. There are some things I have to do, so there's no need to pick me up.

You quickly clicked on the send button before you could delete it again. Then you started to pack the stuff left in L.Joe's room.

The breakfast was awkwardly silent.

>>So, do you leave your suitcase here?<<, L.Joe asked after a while and you nodded. >>After the transportation team came, I'll be going to school and I ask Jun. . .ehm. I'll ask to live at his house and then get my stuff and give the key to the landlord.<<

>>And I'll be heading to a hotel after they got the stuff.<<