The Reply...

Loving you in Hateness [HIATUS]

          "I am thinking about the science project. What about you?"DongHae replied me.

          "Beep!Beep!~"My phone rang. 

        I rushed to the table and looked at my phone. 

        "Oh! He is asking what i am doing? Should i say that i am thinking of him? Nononono! I mean thinking of the science."I thought

and replied back. "I am just thinking about the science project too. Oh ya, where do you stay" 

         "Ring~Ring~"DongHae's phone rang. 

         He read and smiled. 

          "Why? You want to come my house to have a sleepover? Hahas, Joking. At Incheon. Road 12 " He replied back. (The house location is random^^)

        "Beep!Beep!~"My phone rang and i saw and i blushed a little. 

        "I sure do want to have a sleepover at your house but... I am not related to you! Except that we are friends."I thought.

       "Really? Your house is at Incheon? Hahas.... What will you do to me if i go your house?" I asked.

        "Ring~Ring~"DongHae's Phone rang.

        "Yeap,Why you stay there too?  I will maybe kiss you, hug you? How can i miss a pretty girl like you? Hahas" He smiled and

reply.

        "Beep!Beep!~" My phone rang, without hesitation, i read the message.

        "Oh My! Kiss me??? Hug Me???? Maybe before going to your house, even walking beside you alone, i might faint!" I thought.

        "Yeah.Such a concidence. Haha! Seriously, not joking^^.You dare? Aren't you afraid your girlfriend might get jealous?" I send.

        "Ring~Ring~"DongHae's phone made a sound and he read the message.

        "Girlfriend? I don't have one. ^^ But if you would want to be, i might consider! Haha^^ " He replied.

        "Beep!Beep!~"My phone rang, i ran towards the phone as i was making my hair for tomorrow. 

        "Oh really? You must be joing.^^ Consider me?? Haha^^"I replied.

        "Ring~Ring~"DongHae's phone rang.

        "Yeap!Not joking.^^Hahas,You want to go to school together tomorrow?"He asked me.

        "Beep!Beep!~" My phone rang.

        "Hahas.... Sure! Where do we meet? So is this a date?? Hahas!!Joking^^" I replied back smiling to myself hoping it is really a

date.

         "Ring~Ring~"DongHae's phone rang.

         "At the busstop? Date? Sure,then the whole day you will have to follow me^^ A date deal?" He replied and smiled. 

         "Beep!Beep!~"My phone rang.

         "Sure.The one at Incheon Road 11? Whole day?? Even after school??" I replied back,hoping to have a reply quickly.

         "Ring~Ring~"DongHae's phone rang.

         "Yeap(: Yea!! Even after school^^ Don't worry, i will treat you^^Deal?"He replied again.

         "Beep!Beep!~"My phone rang.

          'Hahas, sure. Deal^^ >.

          "Ring~Ring~"DongHae's phone rang.

           "Ok!! See you!"DongHae replied.

            - My P.O.V -

          This message did make both me and DongHae's relationship closer.Will this make Yuri jealous??? Hahas!!! I got to sleep early, no dark eye for tomorrow. I would look ugly!!" 

               - E.N.D - 

          "Ring!Ring!Ring!~" My alarm bell rang. I woke up early and decided to put a little make up to make myself prettier (http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/260612a2ba883c7a7da9f72eb60336eb1228835165_full.jpg).

         "Thump!Thump!" the sound came from my footstep as i walked toward the kitchen to have my breakfast. 

         "Im!Yoon!Ah!!!! Come down and ha...Oh! Yoona! You came down early today."My mother wanted to call me but saw me at the

kitchen table already. 

          "Good Morning! I am rushing off today! So going to get my breakfast away."I lied to my mother.

           "Oh!Good Morning! Ok!! Go On.Bye Bye. Come back safely!"My mother asked me to go.

           I walked down towards the busstop and saw a guy. I peeped and it was an uncle. 

          For a moment, i was upset that DongHae did not come. I just walked down and sat down. 

       Suddenly, the uncle started to talk to me and touch my hand saying how smooth my hand was. I was terrified but did not know

what to do and wanted to shout for help but i could not. Just then... 

 

 

 

Haha!!Thanks for reading!! Sorry that i did not update a story. (: Do comment!!! Thank You!!!