Finale

Bad day ever???

"......,"

its been since morning sungmin curse everything.she really had a very bad day ever. Her alarm got broken and she forgot to charge her phone so its dead running out battery and the result was she late for work. And when she about to get her car key, she only see a note from her brother that he borrow the car. So she have to catch the bus and if she lucky she will just late for 5 minute,but she indeed not lucky. The bus came late coz the traffic and she had to stand for the whole ride. But even she in this state she can take her eyes from a handsome  gentlemen that stand acroos her, she admire his politeness, he give his saet to a grany and he just stand the whole ride. If she in lucky state maybe she will flirt with that guy but she know very well she on unlucky state so she dosnt want to give a try. Suddenly the bus take a sudden braek and she trip but that man hold her waist so she not fell and he make her stood properly and she can saw his face close up, and he is indeed hansome. After he relese his hand, he smile that make sungmin feel something odd on her stomach.

Actualy there a accident so she stuck for 30 minutes and the result is she was late for almost 2 hours. Because she was running from bus shelter to her office to catch the important meeting, she not even notice her appereance, her hair already mess, her clothes are tagled.  And when she about reach the meeting room she notice that she paper was drop behind bus. So, she got scold from her big bos cos ruin the deal. 

All sungmin want to do now is going home and prepare everything so she not gonna this unlucky like this anymore. But coz she lose this paper on bus, she had to make a new one. Their bussiness partner  postpone the meeting too coz sungmin not ready yet and their big bos cant attend the meeting. So she have to over time and finish the papper. But she cant overtime coz she have to catch the last bus if she want to go home. So, she just make her mind up that she gonna do the papper in home.

When she croos the reseptionist desk, she see tha men in bus. So she make her step to that men.

"Hi, what are you looking for?" Sungmin catch that men attention. And that men smile after he regognize sungmin.

"Oh,hi...i think you drop this on the bus this morning" he said while extand his hand on paper to sungmin

"Omo....thank you so much" sungmin take that paper and hug that man. And sungmin force to treat him a dinner.

After dinner he take sungmin home and listen sungmin story this morning. And he found sungmin pout and its make him giggle and he cant take his eyes from sungmin. And when reach sungmin house, he extand his hand for shake hand.

"Good night, and see you soon again lee sungmin" and sungmin just grow her eyes coz think how did he knows her name and not just name, its her full name.

"How do you know my name?" But he not answer her question, he just smile and drive his car.

 

"Today you have make a good presentation and make mr.cho sign the contract, you got it?" Sungmin big bos warn her. She doesnt know how to impress mr.cho. She always hear her parthner always complain about mr cho, how its so hard just to make him pleased. And when she walk to meeting room, she see that man who drop her last night, the men who broght back her paper, the men who she treat a dinner sitting on place that should mr cho sit.

"I told you, i will see you again, lee sungmin"