Bliss

Safe With Me

Sungkyung POV

I woke up and getting prepare with makeup artist and stylist in my hotel room.Today is the day where I need to walk on the aisle.I don't know if this the right thing to do.Is he is the one?Am I ready for this?

"Wah is this really my daughter?"my mom chuckle as she walk in my room

"Omma.."I just smile at her when she sit next to me

"Are you nervous?"she ask me while waiting for my makeup to be done

"A bit."I answer shortly

"It will be alright and I know grandfather will always choose the best one.So trust me.."I just smile hearing her encourage words

"I hope so.."I mutters alone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom walks to dad and Doojoon with his parent at the entrance to greet the guest while I'll be staying in the waiting room with my bridesmaid.

"Wah you look so beautiful today!"they hug me as they walk in the room

"Thank you."I just smile

Some of my office workers and my whole big family also came to congratulates me in the waiting room.My face getting red whenever they start to praise me.
Aigoo~

"Sungkyung ah it's time!"my dad say as he open the door

I can't even thinking straight right now because I'm too nervous but my girls keep giving me courage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm infront of the front door to the hall with my dad holding my hands.I really don't want to imagine how's my life after this.My hand start to cold and trembling.

"It's gonna be alright my baby girl."my dad gave me ensuring smile

I just smile and sigh.What is taking so long?I really wants to end this quickly like a lightning.

"You can get in now."the guard at the door say after he talked to his walkie talkie

The girls leads first as the door open and I will follow back.Let's do this!

Doojoon POV

The ceremony starts after all people gather inside the hall and it's quite packed with guest.Some of them are our parents business partner,whole family and also a few girls and boys group.Meanwhile at the outside is full with reporters and media since this news spread so fast.

After a few words from the mc,the door finally open and her bridesmaid enters first.Then she walks the aisle with her dad after them.

I don't know why but my heart is beating like crazy right now when she walks the aisle.She looks so pretty and beautiful.Yoon Doojoon,get hold of yourelf!!!

"Take care of her."her dad whisper at me as he handed her to me.

I just smile and now we both infront of the priest to say our vow to each other.I just can't believe my solo life end now.

"Do you Yoon Doojoon takes Lee Sungkyung as your wife through thick or thin?"the priest speaks out

"I do."I answer shortly after a short silence

I don't know what I should do right now.Smile?Sad?Angry?I really clueless right now

"And do you Lee Sungkyung takes Yoon Doojoon as your husband through thick or thin?"he ask her after me

She just kept silence for a while and say

"I..I do."I can sense a hesitation in her answer

"You now can kiss the bride."we confront each other right now

I slowly opens her while veil and I can see she's so nervous but she just smile at me.Does she sincere when she smile at me or it's just acting?

Without wasting time,I lean forward and kiss her.All of the guest give us applause when we kiss.

After that we went to the dining table and sit with our family.It's so awkward sitting next to each other right now because now we didn't sit like usual time but as husband and wife.

All she did is eat,eat and eat.

"Sungkyung ah,why you eat alone.You should feed your husband."her face went blank when her mom say that

She then slowly feed me with some of the food served while the elders just smile and laugh.What a happy family -_-'

"You too Doojoon."my mom say

Then I just do what my mom say and quickly shove it to .She gave me a death glare and I just pinch her cheek.It's happy family,right?

I got a total shock when I watch the slideshow.At first,it's all congrats words from family and friends then the shocking part is,there's a video when we went fitting for the tuxedo and bride dress.

I can tell that its from the rascal member.They also edit the video so that it's looks more friendly and lovely.My eyes found them while the guest all laughing and giggling watching the slideshow.These boys really..Urghh!!!!

It's continue with small stage from the singer that being invited.And also from Yoseob.

Sungkyung POV

After bid goodbye to all of the guest,finally we got home.I mean me and Doojoons home that my parents and my parents in law bought for us for the wedding gift.

It's a modern mansion with a house security guard but it's quiet in here since there's only both of us and no maid.There are 5 bedrooms including a master bedroom and guest room,a garage,2 study rooms,private swimming pool,mini theater,dining room,living room,laundry room,kitchen with mini bar table,game room and it's 2 floors with a wide backyard.

"You can use the master bedroom and I will be in the guest bedroom."Doojoon point at the master bedroom door

"Thank you."I just smile and he makes his way to his bedroom beside my room

Our relationship a bit closer now since we agree to be friend although now we already more than a friend.

I'm really speechless when I enter the master bedroom.It was really beautiful like the way I wanted to.And what more exciting part is it has a private closet!Totally my style!!!I really love the person who decorated this room because it's painted in taupe color like my room back in my house.

Talking about my house suddenly I remind about my parents and sister although I just met them at the wedding ceremony.Now I don't have someone to argue to.Hmm..I miss Hyesoo so much.Tears start to form in my eyes T-T

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After taking my bath,I went downstairs to find something to eat but it's empty inside the kitchen cupboard.When I walk to the living room and I saw a pile of wedding gift.So,I decided to check one by one.

As I'm about to unwrap the gift,Doojoon walks to me with towel wrap around his waist and shirtless.

"What are you doing?"he ask while drying his hair with another small towel

"Yah can you please wear a shirt or something?"I ask with my face cover with my hand

"No I don't want to.Anyway we are married now."he laugh at me as he take a seat on the couch behind me

"What does it related to 'we are married'?"I avoid to makes eye contact with him

"So that now I can do whatever I want infront of you or..."he smirk

"O..or..or what?"I ask hesitate at him although I'm not looking at him

"Or..or I can do anything to you."he whisper at my eyes

"You know right that tonight is our first night right baby?"he continue whispering with y tone at me and my eyes widen

"YAH!!!"I hit him several time

"Stop it..stop it..stop!"he begging as I keep continue hitting him

He then run upstairs with his towel almost slipping on the floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After done with arranging the gift and clear the living room,I'm getting ready to went out to buy some groceries since there's nothing to cook for tonight.Doojoon conversation on phone startled me when I walk pass his room.His voice sounds angry although his door is close right now.

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECTED ME TO DO SON NAEUN?!DIVORCE HER?YOU KNOW THAT I MARRY HER BECAUSE OF MY FAMILY."his one word caught me

He got a girlfriend?But..but he told me that he doesn't have someone special in his life.And he marry me by forced?Yeah I know our marriage is arranged but how can he not tell me that he already have girlfriend.If I knew he does,I would not marry him.I just don't like ruined someone else relationship.

I quickly headed out before he walk out and drive the car to market near.A tear suddenly slipped from my eyes when I was driving.

"Yah why are you crying Lee Sungkyung?He is your husband just on paper."I blabbering alone and wipe the tears off

I don't have right to cry.I don't love him.Why?Because he just a friend.Yeah,I need to remember this.

Doojoon POV

After a stress phone call from naeun already makes my day worst.I mean I don't love her but she still keep forcing me to love her and kept stalking me although our relationship already ends when she cheat on me.

Sungkyung is nowhere to be found when I try to find her everywhere.Where is she?Does she heard my conversation earlier?Eyy..she was downstairs that time.Her car is not here when I open the garage.Where the hell did she went...without my permission.

I heard a car enter the house gate when I was in the living room with my mood gone bad and dark cloud over my head.I mean like my ex called and ask me to divorce my wife and my wife is out nowhere without my permission.Who wouldn't be mad in this situation?

"Where did you went?"I ask her coldly when she walks in

"None of your business."she answer me back and roll her eyes at me

"ANSWER ME!!"I walk to her with my eyes still on fire

"I...I..I just went to the market for groceries."she answer my with trembling voice and yeah there is paper bag in her hand that full with veges and stuff

She then hardly pushed me away and walk to the kitchen.I try to help her but she just ignored me.

"Look,I'm sorry okay."I try to soft her heart

But she just remain silent and acting like I'm not there.Congratulation Yoon Doojoon!

"Food ready.Go eat."she say when she serve the food at the mini bar table

"Do you think I'm a dog?Are you going to ignore me now?"I pout at her (although I don't like aegyo but for her..)

"Stop it.Just eat."she say like giving me command

"I'm sorry..Eo?Sorry.."I kept hanging at her arm with cute pout on my face

I mean who is mad right now?I'm the one that should be mad,right?

"Haha..Since when the cold Yoon Doojoon like doing aegyo?"she look at me with a smile and burst laughing out loud

"I'm not mad at you..Hahaha I just want to try and test you.Yes I did it!"she continue while throw my fist to air and stick her tongue at me

"Yah how dare you!Come here!"I chase her as she trying to run away from me

"Chase me if you can!"she run and I try my best

We running around the house like crazy and finally I caught her and fall on the floor when I tripped down.Now that I'm above her and she's under me.

Our eyes locking to each other and her eyes looks so beautiful like crystal clear.Her lips really makes me want to kiss it.Now I get why the boys fall over heels on her.Without I realize now I'm kissing her and it's surprised me when she kissed me back.

We continue as I lift her up while our lips didn't left each other and went to the master bedroom.I really fell to her charms...and I guess the food will be left cold on the table for tonight.

And I understand now what people means about 'the bliss of marriage';)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chappie 5!!!

I finally updated!Sorry for taking so long.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Leave any comment for me to upgrade my writing skills.Heehee

XOXO..