Changes

Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning when Taemin opened his eyes he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling and also an unfamiliar room. He looked around to try and remember where he was and why he was there. As he remembered, he heard Jinki call from the kitchen, "Taeminah, time for breakfast. Wake up". He repeated these words until Taemin replied. " Y-Yes hyung Im coming."

The night before the two of them told each other about themselves. In between their conversation Jinki asked Taemin to call him hyung. Jinki is 4 years older than him and he's been a policeman for 2 years now. He has a sister older than him and both his parents are now dead. Jinki isnt a secretive person Taemin realized, he is sincere and open. It makes the people around him feel that they can open up to him too.

"Good Morning." Jinki greeted when he finally saw Taemin.

"Morning" Taemin replied.

Jinki smiled and placed the dish he cooked on the table in front of them.

Seeing the "meal" Taemin couldnt help but chuckle slightly. "I guess cooking isnt one of your strong points." He comments.

"Ya. It's just burnt a little. I dont usually cook." Jinki admitted as he rubbed his neck in embarrassment.

They sat facing each other and ate.

"It's actually edible." Taemin giggled.

"You're being too nice. I don't think I can eat this." Jinki frowned. His expression, that of displease as he chewed the food he made himself.

Taemin giggled once more "I think I should make our next meal." He says. And Jinki nodded in great approval.

After their meal Jinki told Taemin to stay inside the apartment and not to worry about the case that he had gotten involved in. Kibum is forcing Jinki to let Taemin get a drug test to confirm his innocence buy Jinki worried that it might be too much for Taemin after everything he had gone through in just a week. Taemin tried to assure Jinki that he was okay with the drug test but Jinki still didn't want Taemin to be involved. 

"Ya Lee Jinki, will you hurry up!" An impatient Kibum shouted from outside their room. Kibum is Jinki's parter. They've been partners for the whole two years that they've been cops. Their pesonalities are like contrasts of each other but they are able to work perfectly together.

"I'm coming!" Jinki shouted back before facing Taemin.

"I'm looking forward to dinner." He told Taemin as he smiled adorably and left the skinny boy with a charming wink.

All Taemin could do was nod as he felt his heartbeat slowly pick up it's pace.

 

Taemin wanted to stay true to his promise with Jinki that he was going to stay inside the house, but he really needed to go to the market to be able to buy ingredients for his and Jinki's dinner. He was conflicted and didn't know what to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter