Secret Game

Secret Game

Park Yoochun was speeding around Seoul, trying to get back to their dorm before Yunho got mad at him. They had rehearsal that night and he completely forgot, being so lost in his shopping.

Going 140kph on his Porsche Panamera, he accidentally ran through a red light. Although he felt slightly guilty, he didn't care anymore. Yunho was gonna kill him already. If he was Junsu though, he would have backed up and waited for the light to turn green, being the innocent duck that he is.

'Whatever, it's not like anyone saw.' Yoochun thought.

What Yoochun was unaware of though was the cop leaning against her motorcycle at the corner of the street, hidden by the shadows. She, in fact, saw everything. And she wasn't going to let this driver get off so easily.

Eunji got on her motorcycle and took off after the speeding sports car. The red and blue lights on her motorcycle were flashing and the siren was loud and blaring. She caught sight of the black Porsche and rode up next to the drivers side and signalled the driver inside the tinted car to pull over. 

Yoochun heard the cop before he saw him. Well, the cop was a 'him' to him until he saw the girl in the officer cap ride next to his car and give him the signal to pull over.

'Damn it' Yoochun thought.

Yoochun, having no other choice, pulled his car to the side and the cop parked in front of him. When she got off her bike though, Yoochun got a good look at just who was going to tell him off for speeding: long black wavy hair, rocking body, tight black blouse, black miniskirt, black biker boots and of course, the officer cap.

'Dayuuuum. Screw you Yunho-hyung, this is so worth running a red light.' was what ran through Yoochun's head as he checked the cop out.

As the girl walked towards him, Yoochun felt himself getting more and more excited. Her nametag read "Officer Eunji".

"Name?" Eunji said, not looking up from the pad she was scrawling on.

'Ohhh...her voice is so hnnng.' Yoochun thought.

"I'm surprised you don't already know." Yoochun replied with a smirk, despite his thoughts.

Eunji looked up at that and saw who she was talking to. .

"You know you were running at least 146 right?" She said monotonously, ignoring what Yoochun said. On the inside though, Eunji's inner cassie was coming to life. Ohmygod its Park Yoochun.

"...I was?" Yoochun said with a sly smile.

"I can get your liscence. You were going over the speed limit and you could've hit something... or someone."

"That's really unfair. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You know you were running at least 160 right?"

"Really. Where?" Eunji replied, acting unimpressed.

"In my head." Yoochun said and winked.

"..............I'll have to confiscate your license. You're not allowed to drive. Your car will be towed and I'll have to bring you to the station." Eunji said, ignoring Yoochun again.

"But I can't ride public transportation!!!"

"And why not?"

"I'M PARK YOOCHUN!!!" Yoochun said as if that line held all the answers to the world.

"Who's Park Yoochun?" Eunji said, faking. Of course she knew exactly who he was.

"Your future husband!" Yoochun exclaimed.

'Ohhh . Did I just say that?!' Yoochun thought.

"Give me your license, get in your car and I'll follow you to your house. NOW." Eunji ordered, ignoring how fast her heart was beating to what The Park Yoochun just said to her.

"Fine." Yoochun said with a smirk and handed her his license, knowing his hyungs, Jae and Yunho, could get him out of this.

He got back in his Porsche and drove off to their dorm with Eunji right behind him.

'Ohmygod, I'm going to the DBSK dorm. I wonder if Jaejoong-oppa, Yunho-oppa, Junsu-oppa and Changmin-oppa are there. Eeeee!' Eunji thought as she followed her idol to his dorm, pretending she didn't already know where it was.

When they got to Yoochun's building, they rode up in the elevator, Yoochun sneaking glances at the y black-clad cop.

Yoochun rang the doorbell when they got to their floor and heard the chaos it caused inside.

"FINALLY!!!" Yunho.

"WHERE THE HELL WAS HE ANYWAY?!" Jaejoong.

"I wonder what happened..." Junsu.

"I'LL KILL HIM. I'M SO HUNGRY ALREADY!" Changmin.

Yunho opened the door and was about to yell at Yoochun but he saw what was waiting outside and blinked. Curious as to why their leader suddenly shut up, Jaejoong, Junsu and Changmin quit their complaining and blinked at the sight of Yoochun being held by the arm by a y girl cop.

"Yoochun-hyung, we told you not to bring your girls here!" Junsu stage-whispered to Yoochun.

Eunji, having heard that, snapped out of her trance from staring at the 5 guys who she's been listening to every single day and every single night. She cleared and when she trusted herself to speak without croaking, she went, monotonously,

"Actually, I'm here because I have to confiscate Yoochun-sshi's license and I have to entrust him in someone's care."

"You can always entrust me to you." Yoochun piped up and batted his eyelashes at the girl who was still holding on to his arm.

"Shut up Yoochun. Okay, thank you officer, we'll take him from you now." Yunho said.

Eunji swooned inside. She was talking to  The Jung Yunho. She can die happy. But she still remained stoic outside.

"Okay thank you...." Eunji said, pretending not tto know who Yunho was.

They all blinked at her. 'She doesn't know us?' was the common thought that ran through all their heads.

"Yunho." Yunho said after an awkward pause.

"Oh yeah, she doesn't know who we are. Didn't even recognize me." Yoochun told his bandmates.

Eunji's inner cassie cringed but she stuck to her officer role, remembering that she promised herself not to let "the speeding driver" get off easily, no matter who he is.

"Right. Thank you Yunho-sshi." Eunji said, ignoring what Yoochun said and trying not to cave under the stares of the other four.

"Sorry again for the trouble officer. Do you want to come in for some cold water though? You must be tired, having to deal with someone like Yoochun." Jaejoong offered.

"Yah!" Yoochun said and tried to tackle Jaejoong but was held back by the maknae.

"N-n-no that's o-okay, goodnight." Eunji stuttered, almost slipping from her role but caught herself at the end. She was just surprised by Jaejoong's offer, that's all. As much as she wanted to say yes though, she knew she couldn't give anything away.

But just as she was about to turn around to leave...

♪ Ah, ah. Can you catch me? Oh baby cop girl~ ♪ 

Eunji's phone went blaring, the song echoing arouund the enclosed space outside the DBSK members' door. 

The five boys raised their eyebrows at her.

"Uh...uhm...uh..." Eunji stammered, trying to find a way out... and not succeeding.

"Not a fan eh? Looks like someone's got some explaining to do." Yoochun said and smirked at Eunji.

 

THE END.

 

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Soooo what did you guys think? This is what happens when I listen to a song too much. Haha. Comments please? :D

xxx Minabear