XI • Anxious

Droning Cosmos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm here outside your apartment building.

11:02 PM

Celestine thought about whether or not should she come down and meet him. She was still thinking about it as time passed by. She sat on the bed, stood up, paced back and forth, and she was still thinking about it. By the time she realized that talking might make more sense than just ignoring him, the other Apink members already went to bed. Chorong was the only one awake.

And now she doubts that Suho's still there, waiting for her.

Chorong put on something comfortable to wear for outside and she grabbed her gray beanie before putting it on. She also kept her small wallet and her keys inside the pockets of her jeans, just in case. With her phone in her hand, she quietly exited their bedroom.

The door across her cracked open and surprised her.

"Unnie? Where are you..." Hayoung yawned for a few seconds before continuing, "...going?"

"I'm meeting the manager." She lied.

The youngest member of the group gently rubbed both of her eyes with her fists and then asked, "Right now?"

"Yeah... back at the company. I'll be back soon." Chorong smiled softly at her, not waiting for any more of her questions or statements. She walked towards the doorway and put on a pair of sneakers before going out of their apartment. She locked the door from behind and dashed towards the elevator.

As soon as the elevator doors opened, there revealed a sleepy-looking Changsub from their group-label mate, BTOB. When he saw Chorong, he immediately stood up straight and greeted her happily. "Hey Chorong! How's it going?"

"H-Hey." Celestine answered hesitantly while going inside the elevator. Again, she doesn't know what her relationship is with him, but she has an idea that they're pretty good friends.

"So... I haven't seen you in a while." He asked when Chorong pressed a button. The doors closed and the elevator went down. The only sound that can be heard of a few seconds was the metals clinking against each other. "Y-yeah. Busy with comeback and stuff... you know?"

"Oh yeah! I heard it was doing great. That's good, right? Aren't you happy?" Changsub gave her a reassuring smile.

"Of course I am!" Chorong smiled along with him and it somehow made her calm her mind down.

They chatted for a short time and it was already full of laughter and fun jokes. Celestine could tell that they were really close with each other and she could even sense that something happened between the two of them. Or maybe Changsub had or has feelings for her. She's not sure though. After a while, both of them got off the elevator and they bid their goodbyes. Celestine was surprised though when he hugged her for a few seconds; 1, 2, 3... 30 seconds, maybe even a minute. She quickly broke the hug and ran away towards the main entrance/exit of the apartment to avoid further conversation.

"Well... that was awkward." She murmured to herself.

Celestine shook her head as she realized that she needed to find Joonmyeon. She texted him, asking, "Where are you?"

She waited and stood by a tree near the apartment building for at least five minutes.

Without her even noticing anything, a hand grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the parking lot. She was not even scared of the man right in front of her. She knows that it's him just by the way he was holding her hand, fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter