Episode 1

One Last Time

! ! ! As I opened my eyes they absorbed the sunlight and hurt me, not themselves (the eyes) and I hate that. The chickens cheeped very loud until it shook my ears (it never happen) and plus, my mom told that it was time for me to get up if the chickens activated.

"Ya! Shut up!" I shouted and threw my pillow on the window and it helped a little to reduce those cheep cheep sounds.

Today was Saturday, the day when I would get my punishment for stealing my father's money last night. I often played his punishment game, he never rude but he was now. What would be my punishment? I really needed that money bad! My father gonna mocked me down later and the worst part was when there would be a person came to witness my punishment, mom said so.

"Suzy-ah! Come down! Breakfast is ready!" my mom cooed from downstairs and I sighed.

Her tune was so happy, hapy to k ow that I would face my judgement and okay, Bae Suzy is my name and there was nothing more to tell about me. Breakfast? Why did everyone keep on calling it as breakfast? Isn't it weird? We had breakfast in the morning mostly for about 15mins or more due to my calculation but we called it as breakFAST which supposed to happen for about 5 minutes only. Breakfast too had a problem. It was called as BREAKfast when we hadn't done anything yet so it mustn't called as a breakfast. Probably, it must called with "Morning Charger." because it happened in the morning and also it gonna charge us up from our sleepy mode.

I threw my blanket on the floor and jumped from my bed. I never wanted to touch the curtains to give my room some lights because I prefered dark the most although it seemed to scary for me but I was a dauntless girl, of course! Still in my night dress, I walked down to the downstairs with hair still looked like a crazy woman.

"Good morning, Suzy." my mom greeted as she caught sight with me.

"Huh." I greeted back and went to the dining room.  Funny, isn't it? Heh, just for me.

I walked passed my father who was sitting on a chair with a newspaper in his grasp and I wondered if he never be bored to read the same newspaper again and again. The scratching sound echoed throughout the room area as I pulled the chair out from the table.

A menacing silence occured as I sat down on the chair, wondered what a relationship between a daughter and a father looked like... mine way worse. My mother came to the room with two dishes on each of her palm and I bet those dishes contained vegetables and soups, chicken soups. I towered over the table as my mom placed down the dishes and to my surprised, today's dishes looked different.A spicy chicken soup and a fried salmon with sauce were not my number one dishes but it could made up though.

"Lets's us eat." my mother said as she sat on a chair in the middle of me and my father (my rival...).

Silence accompanied us in the Morning Charger time and only the sound of food being chewed and swallowed could be heard. My mind suddenly hit me, I almost totally forgot about the PUNISHMENT! Bae Suzy, prepare yourself! My father coughed and crashed the silence. I stopped eating and put my spoon on the table then wiped my mouth with my tissue (I always bring a tissue when it is an eating time). 

"Today main dishes are delicious." my father said and a shy smile formed on my mother smile but what ue said next really stabbed my heart. "And it gives me quite super energy to do some works." while glanced at me.

"Better do it nicely." my mom said and smiled.

Were they really my parents? By the way,I had lost my mood and stood up furiously, being an arrogant I am. Without making any excuses, I walked away from the dining room toward the stairs. Taking two at a time, I went up and zoomed toward my bedroom. 

******

"Bae Suzy... Suzy... Baby... Come out please~." my mom said out from the outside and knocked my door thrice.

I acted as if I didn't hear anything and sat on the bed with back against the wall, crossed legs and a laptop on my thighs, a video (not a video...) being played on the screen. My mom continued to knock on the door and I wondered if she managed to kick down the door. Bae Suzy, Suzy, baby, what else my mom could call me with? Darling? That would screw me up.

"Your father is calling you downstairs, Suzy..." my mom spoke.

"Are you happy to see I get punish for some simple, ing things that I have done?" I asked.

"Baby, come out." my mom said.

My mom, I said and cussed some bad words and jumped from my bed, passing down the blanket that I had threw before on the floor. I opened the door and made an eye contact with my mother. Rolled my eyes, i passed her without giving her the chance to talk with me. Although I sounded very annoying, but tell me, who wouldn't act like this if both of your parents agreed to give a punishment to you? Wasn't a childredn abusement? The sounds of my feet hit the stairs vibrated as I walked down the stairs, as if I was walking down to the end of my life.

My father was there on a sofa with a cup of coffee in his hand, staring at me with his scary eyes but I hate to watch it. I noticed that there was also a sifa being dragged in front of my father which i knew it was for me so that I could sit down face to face with my father. Slowly, I headed toward the sofa and sat on it while received somw bumps. 

"What is the topic?" I asked.

"Don't call me with father anymore?" my father attacked me witha question as he placed his coffee on a table nearby.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see my mother was standing against the wall in her apron, watching me and father. "Father..." I muttered.

"Good and now I want you to learn a lesson." my father said.

"I am learning right now..." I said. Good, learning in holiday which gave me some craps...

My father nodded. "You know what you did last night and you also know that you will get your punishment." he said.

"Just punish me." I spoke, annoyed. Did anyone must speak like that? I mean, like ina drama when the murderer get its victim it will says something first and waste the time before killing its prey and just then, when its wants to kill the victim, the polices come and bang around the door. If its is me, I will just kick the neck and send the victim down to the hell.

"I will but since you are my daughter, I don't want to kill you and I have change up my mind." my father said and I sighed of relief secretly, knowing that he had changed his mind but still, his words were sharp and crazy to the death.

"I have decide to lend you a partner." he resumed. "A partner that will lives with you to see whether you can hold your anger at a stranger or not. If you manage to hold it, you success, if not, you know the definition of fear."

Just then before I could refuse anything or even gulp, the door in the living room opened and a shadow could be seen on the floor, formed by the sunlight from the door gap. As I saw the figure came in without knocking, my father said "There he is" and I knew he smiled or smirked but I didn't have the feeling to look at him, I just stared at the figure. The figure came in step by step and my mouth yet eyes widened each step it took. The figure stood in front of me.

"Hi there."