official members [ READ AUTHOR'S NOTE]

♠ UNIVERSAL ⌞Top Media's first gg⌝ ⌞application closed!⌝ ⌞ selecting members!⌝ ♠
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝official members you've made it this far ©

❝Aspen aka the author's character

Meet Lee Jisol aka Aspen. She's the maknae of UNIVERSAL. Her role in the group is being the main dancer, lead vocal and the maknae of course. She was born on December 25, 1998 making her sixteen years old internationally and seventeen in Korea. When you first meet her, she's a shy girl; but once you get to know her, she'll be the loudest person you'll ever meet. Her likes including her role in the group are cooking and acting, since her brother is actor Lee Wongeun. Despite having trainee experience at Bighit, she hasn't made good friends there since people found out who her brother was. That's why she transfered to TOP Media and is now debuting with UNIVERSAL.

❝Clara

Meet Clara, born and raised in Taiwan. She's the lead vocal and visual in UNIVERSAL. With her older sister bring Jolin Tsai, she's been fond of singing at a very young age. Going out into singing competitions and what not. Born on May 19, 1998 she's seventeen years old internationally and eighteen in Korea. She's known for her height and beauty, capturing the hearts of many. From children to the elderly and from males to females. 

❝Jiang

Meet Jiang. Born in raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, she's quite the partier. Being born on January 11, 1996, making her nineteen inernationally and twenty in Korea. Even though she's a partier, she doesn't go to the extent where she uses drugs and alcohol since they're aren't her type. She rather be on the dance floor showing off her moves or standing by the food bar eating. Her position in the group is the second main vocal but that doesn't mean she can't dance. She attened a dance academy while in high school but focused more on her singing.

❝Liling

Meet Liling. Born and raised in Beijing, China. She's the lead vocal and one of the two visuals of UNIVERSAL. She was born on March 14, 1993, twenty two years old internationally and twenty three in Korea. Liling is a very straight forward girl. If she sees something she doesn't like,  she won't hesitate to point it out. She's known for pointing out other people's flaws but she's working on it. Yes, it's a negative thing but there are good things to it. Her sharp senses can figure out if anything's wrong while training. Helping the girls improve their skills even more. She's of the mother's in the group, preffering the '95 and '96 members since they're a bit more mature than the '97 and '98 liners.

❝Mei

Meet Mei. She's born and raised in Hong Kong. She was born on June 15, 1995 making her twenty internationally and twenty in Korea. Her role in the group is the main rapper and vocal. Being exposed to hip hop at a young age due to her older brothers, she's become to love the genre and decided to pursue it. After moving to Korea at the age of twelve, she started to learn Korea right away. With language coming easily to her, she's been able to go shows like 'Unpretty Rapstar' and 'Show Me The Money' for inspritation and fun of course.

❝Julie

Meet Julie. Born and raised in Finland, she has quite the accent the everyone loves to hear. She was born on November 27, 1994 making her twenty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter