The Cuteness

Spartace With Triplets~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo woke up from her dreamland, It's still early morning but she feel so excited to meet with triplets. She hug her husband bare body and feel the warm from his body. It's really comfortable, she feel so warm and safe in his arm. She kiss his cheek and staring at him. She put her hand on his hand at her waist. Ji Hyo really like it, the way he hug her.

 

 

It's almost one year their marriage, she feel so happy and lucky can married with this one man. Kim Jong Kook. Sometimes she feel like it's dream can married with this perfect guy beside her. She keep observe her husband face, that handsome face with smile eyes, she really like his cute small eyes especially when he laugh and that eyes turn more small. Ji Hyo chuckled just remember how her husband look when he smile. That smile really warm. Ji Hyo close her face to him, and kiss his lips. Jong Kook open his small eyes little, look at his beautiful angel. He Hug her tight, kiss her back then back to sleep while keep hugging her small body.

 

 

"Yaa yeobo... wake up palli!!" Ji Hyo try to release her self.

 

 

Jong Kook keep his eyes close. Pointing his lips. She bite his chest hard.

 

 

Suddenly Jong Kook release his wife from his embrace.

 

 

"Yaa Ji Hyo-yaa it's hurt.." he open his eyes and rub his chest.

 

 

"Hahaha you hurt my baby if you keep hug me like that" she pull out her tongue, her belly while start rubbing her husband bruised chest.

 

 

"Mianhe yeobo, palli wake up! We have appoitment with il gook oppa to come to his house!"

 

 

"It's still early morning yeobo" Jong Kook hold Ji Hyo hand who keep rubbing his bruised chest, then start kiss Ji Hyo pregnant belly and up to her lips. Give her sweet morning kiss.

 

 

"Did my baby doing well in there?" He talk to her pregnant belly, lifting her shirt and keep kissing her pregnant belly while it.

 

 

Ji Hyo chuckled see his husband and playing with his hair. Ji Hyo feel so lucky can get this man as her husband, as person who can he share her sadness, happiness and all thing for rest of her life. Her tears fall to Jong Kook arm.

 

 

Jong Kook lifting his head, panic when saw Ji Hyo cry.

 

 

"Ji Hyo-yaa are you okay? Did your belly hurt??" Jong Kook pull her to his embrace and wipe her tears, kiss her forehead then her teary eyes.

 

 

Ji Hyo shake her head and hug his waist tight.

 

"Anniyo oppa... i'm fine.. oppa thank you to choice me as your wife, thanks for always being here everytime i need you... i really really love you Kim Jong Kook.. thank foe wonderful life you give to me... thanks for everything my last love..."

 

"Aigoo my baby girl... i thought your belly hurt..." he cupped her face and looking at her puppy eyes. Kiss her lips and back staring her.

 

"I'm the one who should say thanks for you yeobo.. thanks for always support me, thanks for your love for me... thanks for your patience towards me and thanks for everything Ji Hyo-yaa... thank for this baby..." Jong Kook smile and give her quick sweet kiss again.

 

 

Ji Hyo start crying in his embrace. During her pregnancy she feel so emotional. She easy to cry and being sensitive. But she really happy Jong Kook capable enough and really patient with her behaviour all this time.

 

 

"Sshhhh.... didn't you want to see triplets? Palli take a bath, so we can come and play with them..."

 

 

She smile heard triplet being mention and quickly give Jong Kook kiss on his cheek and run to bathroom.

 

 

"Yaa Ji Hyo-yaa don't run! Remember our baby!" He nagging to her and start wear his shirt. Clean up their comfrot bad, and prepare her outfit.

 

 

Jong Kook walk to kitchen and drink mineral water, after that he make some hot green tea for his wife.

 

 

Ji Hyo finish her bath, and smile when looking their bed already clean. She really proud with her husband. Jong Kook really not let her do tired thing even just a little thing while know she pregnant. She wear her outfit and approach him in the kitchen. 

 

Ji Hyo smiles saw her husband sit in barstool waiting for her with foods his prepare and her morning tea. She approach him and kiss his cheek, then sit beside him.

 

 

"Gomawo Oppa..." 

 

 

"Gomawo Ji Hyo-yaa" they chuckle and start eating their breakfast.

 

 

"Thanks for the meals yeobo.... you really work hard for us... now you should take a bath, i will clean the dish..." she start take their empty plate but Jong Kook hold hand.

 

 

"Let me clean this for you..."

 

 

"Anniyo oppa! You clean up everyhting even you cooking for us... i'm a wife and i'm the one who should do all that not you... let me clean this oppa, i will fine it's not tired thing, arraso?? You better go take a bath..." she give him quick kiss on his lips and start move empty plate to the sink.

 

 

He smile to her. He really worried with her, maybe he became more over protective since she being pregnant. But look her suffer really make him feel hurt, especially when she get morning sick because her pregnancy... he feel worried to much.. and not let her do tired thing, when he free he will do what should she do. Even she keep nagging to him because he do what should a wife do, he keep doing that.

 

 

Jong Kook quickly take a bath, wear shirt who Ji Hyo already prepare for him.

 

 

After prepare some gifts from triplets they go to Il Gook house. During their vacation to his house Ji Hyo call him.

 

 

Meanwhile, Il Gook and triplets just about finish their breakfast. Il Gook take his phone when Ji Hyo call him. He call Daehan, Minguk, Manse to sit beside him on the sofa.

 

 

"Daehan-na, Minguk-ah, Manse-yaa... here we'll have guest soon... didn't you want to talk with Appa friends?"

 

 

"Anniyo..." Daehan said while keep playing with his Dinasourous toy.

 

 

"Yoebseyo... Ji Hyo-yaa, did you already on the way here?"

 

"Ahh ne Il Gook Oppa i'm on the way to your house with Jong Kook Oppa now."

 

 

"Ahh nee i will wait... take care ne..."

 

 

"Nee Oppa mianhe if i disturb your day.."

 

 

"Anni... annii.. Daehan, Minguk, Manse must feel happy saw their noona. Take care Ji Hyo-yaa..."

 

 

 

"Tyrano... tyranoo..." Minguk tell that  on the loudspeaker.

 

 

Ji Hyo chuckled heard Minguk cute voices.

 

 

"Annyong Minguk-ie see you soon"

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo.." says triplet together.

 

 

"See you soon uri Daehan Minguk Manse..."

 

 

"Nee please save drive noona.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter