Forever

companion

There was a man standing infront the grave, holding a bundle of white roses while tearing looking at the tomb. 

" Dujun... why did you leave me?" his tears cannot stop from following down to his cheek and chin without bother to wipe it.

" You promised to me that you always be with me forever but now im alone.." Junhyung on his knee infront the grave and crying hard.

" I'm never leave you Junnie, i'm never broke our promise" A invisble man standing behind a crying Junhyung.Dujun already dead. He involved with car crashed and he dead on the spot due to the lost of blood. When Junhyung got a call from the hospital, he never been feel like this. His heart feel stop for a few second after hearing the bad news. His hubby is gone. Forever gone. And never back to him anymore. Now, how should he tell Dujun? He is pregant with their first baby. I mean babies. They got twin. Junhyung went to nearest clinic to checking his health after been vomiting every morning making Dujun worried. His hubby force him to go to doctor. But when he got the good news, he is pregant, he waiting his husband back from work to tell him the news but he got the bad news'.

 

 

-Flashback-

"Your husband is dead" Said the police officer to Junhyung through the phone.

"What!? Are you kidding with me? It's not funny" Junhyung try to calm himself.

" No! I'm not kidding Mrs. Yong but your husband was involved with an accident this evening with a traler. The truck can't control and it's hitting your husband car. He lost a lot of blood. I'm sorry to tell you this news. Can you came to Seoul hospital to came and blasted the corpses? we are waiting for you..hello? Mrs. Yong? can you hear me? Hello!?" 

The iphone 6s plus from Junhyung hand is slowly falling down to the floor. Lucky it's not broken into the pieces. It a gift from his Dujun for his birthday. He silently fall on his knee crying his heart out. He bring his right hand and putting on his tummy slowly while tearing.

"What should i do baby? Your daddy is gone... now.. just leave us, you and me, i need to be strong for us. Please help mommy, i can't do this alone without you Doo... Why? Why? Why you go now? why... " He keep crying hardly until he feel a bit better and get ready to hospital. But before that he calling his parent in-law and his parent to inform this bad news. His family really shock with this news. They losing a nice guy who is always caring, loving and funny. Now, the guy is dead. His world become silent without his lover. Soon his baby will come to the world. Only that the present left with Junhyung. Dujun seed that plant in his womb making a miricle baby. That baby is a gift from their love. He will protect his baby with his own life. He promise to himself he will be good mommy and daddy to his baby. 

-Present-

 

 

"Doo... we had a baby..together, i really wanted you to see this.. been there when our baby is born, been there when our baby start to walk ... it's only a silly hope" Junhyung rubbing his tummy lovely. Nows, he pregant for two month already. His baby is growning slowly from the grape seed to cherry seed and others fruit. Slowly got a  perfert limbs and body. 

" Whut? seriously? I hope i can touch your tummy Junnie.." Mumbles Dujun slowly watching his lover silently. Junhyung did not realise his husband watching him now. Standing behind him. Hearing his talking and smiling like idiot after he knew that his Junnie is carrying their baby. 

" I'm promise Junnie, i'm promise that im will never leave you anymore, even you cannot see me, i will follow you always" He silently making his promise.

"Doo, I Love You... so much, please don't forget it" Junhyung cares his hubby tomb for the last time before he standing leaving the white roses on the grave. 

" I will visit you again tomorrow, I love you Doo.. " With the last time he standing there for a few minit before he walk away from the grave toward to the gate and enter his car leaving the corpse of Dujun alone deep in the coffin under ground. The car move slowly in the rain. The rainly slowly fall onto the road as the car moving foward. The spirit of Dujun is now sitting beside Junhyung looking closer to his wife. Junhyung feel a cold shudder at his face while he hugging his body tightly to warm up his body.

" I'm miss hugging you Junnie, i hope i can make you warm, sorry because im make you feel cold Junnie" Dujun talking to his wife but sadly his wife not hear it. The car moving into the busy street back to the mansion. Since Dujun is gone, his parent in-law and mother and father is staying with him. He feel glad that his family is caring, but without Dujun his life is empty, without his husband he feel alone. He hope that his baby is born today so he can play with their love gift. The last gift that Dujun left behind him without him knewn. He silently praying to the god that his baby will looks like his dad. He pry that Dujun always been here with him. Without his knowledge, there was a shadow standing in the dark watching very his move silently and he hope that he will be born again and meet Junhyung again in future...