Beep....

Only one is you in my life
세상에 무릎 꿇고 눈물 흘를때
폭풍 속 발 멈출 때
그대만 서 있다면
이런 아픔, 눈물쯤 참을 수 있는걸요
All I want is you
Only one is you in my life

I remember those times I see you fall during practise or anywhere, you always told me that you'll be fine andthat nothing bad would happen. Even hearing you say those stuff, everytime you fall or get hurt, my heart skips a beat and aches till there's no tomorrow. But when I was hurt you quickly came to my rescue, I felt like a burden.Well I guess I was...

So I decided to pay you a visit after a really long time. Before this,I never had the heart to see you. I'm sorry..Sitting down next to you brought back some memories..

*flashback*

"Oppa!! ANNYEONG!!"
"Annyeong!" he said while ruffling my bangs.

For some reason after saying hello he started dragging me around. And he practically dragged me around the whole entire city. But then stopped infront of a hil. I could here my brain saying "Omona!What is going to do to me? Idon't wanna die" but for some reason my heart was telling me that he'll never kill me or be ert...

"Oppa, where're we going?" I asked.
"hmm Minnie ah, thats a secret" giving me a cheeky grin.

He then lead me to a path going up the hil. While doing up the hil, I realized the path was lited with candles.The thought of him doing that made me go aww.

"*pants* Wow, doing this in the morning was way less tiring?" he said upon reaching to the peak.

In the morning? I thought while searching in my bag for my inhaler. I then looked up. I saw the most beautiful sight on earth.

"Wow, Seoul is so pretty from up here" I said suddenly feeling him grabbing my waist from the back.
"To me you're way more prettier than Seoul" he said.

He made me blush so bad that I could feel myself hyperventilating. He then turned me around, pulling me into a hug.Gosh he had to go and do that. I looked up to his face, he was blushing too, thus making me even redder than I was.

"Min Yeon ah?"
"Ye?"
"Saranghae"

OH MY GOD DID HE JUST SAY I LOVE YOU!!!!! I tipped toe up to his face and wanting to give him a peck on his cheek.Instead of that happening, my aim went haywire and it landed on his soft cute lips. It was my first ever kiss.

"M-M-M-in Y-eon" He stuttered"O-mo!O-p-ppa! I'm so sorry"
"Sorry about what? Didn't I just said I love you" He gave one of cute confuse looks that made me laugh.
"Haha! Now that we've kissed, I guess that seals the deal that you'll never leave me. Right?"

He never said a word, he just remained silent.

"Right?" I asked again.
"You're a pabo aren't you?" he suddenly said.
"Huh?"
"That deal has been sealed ever since I started loving you. You're the only one in my life who can make me feel this way"

He pulled me closer and kissed my the upper side of my eye. I hugged him. Gosh he was warm, I could feel my legs getting week and my sight fading."YAH MINNIE!! YAH!!!" He yelled atempting to snap me out from my unconciousness but his voice just faded like that...

*End of flashback*

for some reason I was always the weak one . He told me even thought I was a weakling but I was the only one for him ...

Now he's like this...


"Oppa,do you remember it? the night we had our first kiss. Well I do." I could feel tears rolling down my face then. I grabbed his cold hand andput my face in it. His warmth was gone. I couldn't control myself anymore,

"Oppa!! Oppa!! ppaleuge! ppaleuge! Wake up!! It's me Minnie!!"
"Oppa?"

I could feel his hand holding mine. My tears kept on pouring out, it wouldn't stop for some reason."Oppa, I Love You" my tears landed on his hand, I could feel his grip on my hand getting tighter.

Beep-Beep-Beep--------------------....

His line went flat....I looked up to his face and gave him a peck on his lips, I could feel tears. They weren't only mine. I looked at his face, tears rolled down on his too.

I ran out the hospital room, running to the stairs. I fell on my knees and started crying.

"Lee Jinki,You said you'll never leave me"

-------------------------------------

I know Cheesiness overload here xDDD Please enjoy the fanfic ... biggrin.gif