KyuMin Present

HyukHae Holiday Mush

“I wonder how Sungmin and Kyuhyun will spend the night or if either of them plans to show up.” Leeteuk said laying his head on his fluffy white pillow.

Kangin walked up to Leeteuk’s bed replacing the white pillow with his torso and curling the other in the warmth of his arms. “Angel I don’t think we should be worried about them. You’ve raised them as best as possible and Sungmin decided to go the straight route. We can’t meddle. I overheard Changmin and Kyuhyun talking about meeting somewhere, so the kid won’t be that lonely.” Kangin reassured the worried angel in his arms.

“I know Kanginah but it hurts, it hurts in here to see one of my kids suffer.” Leeteuk said sitting up and pointing to his heart. “I know they are not mine but everything that affects them affects me. I wonder if Kyuhyun is really okay. I also know he is spending lots of time with Changmin I just hope he won’t hurt that kid in the end or Yunho might kill me and him.” He said sighing falling back in to Kangin’s arms. Leeteuk continued his motherly talking to himself under his breath. “They are not adult! They are just kid playing to be adults.”

“Give it a rest babe.” Kangin said forcing his weight over Leeteuk and smiling to him as his eyes studied the love of his life.

*** Kyu/Min ***

 “Changminah~ stop the fans are taking pictures!” Kyuhyun scolded as the tall boy tickled him in public and tried holding his hand causing him to blush a bright pink.

Changmin who laughed it off shrugged it off. “You were the one who told me to come get you from your work place which means you were prepared for the tickle monster.” Changmin yelped once more as he dashed in to attack Kyuhyun who just laughed and tried to push him away but the kid was like a tick and was stuck to him.

“So where are you taking me that is so cool?” Kyuhyun asked him laughing softly at Changmin checking himself out on a window to a closed store. He was making sure his hair was in place for the 7th time or 8th? Kyuhyun found it cute that Changmin was childish too in his own way and he didn’t have to act like a dull adult around him because over time they’d grown to know too many secrets about each other like to put up a front.

“It’s a surprise.” Changmin said taking Kyuhyun’s hand again and pulling him behind him because his steps were much wider than Kyuhyun’s.

Kyuhyun pouted but got in to the cab and watched skeptically as Changmin pulled out a card and told the driver please take us here. He tried eyeing the card but the driver kept the card and he knew Changmin wouldn’t say anything until they arrived.

“Byeokjae Galbi,” he read the words out loud as his lips turned in to a huge smirk. “You remember this is my favorite dinning place?” Kyuhyun asked him elbowing the other gently before they exited the cab.

“Who knows? My instincts told me I wanted to eat here.” He said dragging his feet in to the restaurant with a nice waitress checked them in and showed them to their table.

“You’ve pre-arranged this?” Kyuhyun asked looking at the table set up and all his favorite dishes lay on the table.

“We should start eating or it will get cold.” Changmin smiled and they continued joking and laughing at things during small talk then came the wine which Kyuhyun couldn’t deny.

“Kyuah, you should stop. This is our second bottle and I’ve only had three glasses which means you’ve had all the rest.” Changmin said in a worried tone.

Kyuhyun looked at him in an upset way and picked his glass to his lips. “Don’t look at me with such pity. I am doing just fine and if you are worried about the tab. I’ll pick it up kid.” He replied wittily.

“You know it is not about the tab. I am just worried I might have to carry you back home.” He tried joking but Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and asked the waiter for a third bottle.

The dessert was placed between them and Changmin still with room for food dug in first to the fried ice cream dish. “Delicious.”

After the begging Changmin did Kyuhyun finally opened his mouth and swallowed what was offered to him. “I don’t like you one bit kid.”

“I know but I like you.” Changmin said before he turned a shade of pink and tried acting cool like he’d not said anything.

Kyuhyun scanned the room quickly to make sure no one was looking at them and reached over and touched the kid’s face lightly before retrieving his hand. “I know you like me.” He chuckled just then he looked up at the man passing by.

“Kyunah, Changminah, Merry Christmas.” Sungmin said with a warm and nervous tone. He bowed slightly and Kyuhyun got up and before he greeted Sungmin he addressed his wife. They exchanged hello’s and Changmin was introduced.

Sungmin wasted no time in scanning the table. He noticed all the empty plates and three bottles of wine and noticed how happy Kyuhyun had seemed until he showed up. He also noticed the dessert only had one spoon and it was in the middle of the plate which meant Changmin and he, were on a romantic date. “We don’t want to intrude.” Sungmin said following his eyes to the table that he had reserved which was right next to Changmin’s and his.

“You are not. We were almost about to head out.” Kyuhyun informed taking something from his pocket. “Merry Christmas Lee Sungmin.” He said giving him a small envelope.

Sungmin reached in to his pocket and took a small box and handed it to Kyuhyun. “Merry Christmas Cho Kyuhyun.”

“You guys act so formal when you guys used to sleep with each other.” Sungmin’s wife teased.

Kyuhyun’s face lost its color for a moment.

“I’m teasing you, Sorry.” She said smiling at how both acted like they were accomplices to something only they knew. “Kyu, you know we came here because Sungmin said this is your favorite place? He also mentioned you’d be here so I decided bringing him to bring you your Christmas gift would be nice considering you are like a brother to him.” She said with an honest smile.

“Thank you.” Kyuhyun said politely and bowed. “We must be going. Changmin and I are on a date.” He said as they all laughed it off as it were a joke.

“What was that about Kyu?” Changmin asked watching the other sober up on the spot.

Kyuhyun smiled and looked at Changmin. “That was friends exchanging Christmas presents.”

“Kyu are you hurt?” Changmin asked pulling him back and hugging him.

Kyuhyun didn’t reply but stayed in Changmin’s embrace. “Minah.”

Changmin pulled a Taxi and asked them to take them to his dorm. “What were you going to tell me?”

Kyuhyun took his phone and started texting.

[Changminah~ I like you too ^^’]

 

 

You did not see that coming huh? LOL Who wants to know what the KyuMin present is? Me too I have no clue :D