Introduction

Another Awkward Love Story

Author's note: 

Thanks to one of my good friends, I finally am able to properly write this story. Also, instead of this chapter being the official first one I decided to make it the introduction to the story. I apologize for my constant changes to this but I can assure you I won't change anything anymore. Thank you for reading ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

 

"You were always one to put other's feelings first. But...promise me that you'll at least try and put yourself first? It's hard seeing you seem so sad while everyone else smiles. 

Frowning Jisoo is not the most satisfying thing to see, especially since you look like an old man with your eyebrows scrunched up like this õ-õ 


Besides....I like your smile. Wow that sounded weird, you're probably thinking I sound like a creep. Don't worry, I'm not one of those cliché people who believe in crappy traditions as love letters. This, just like the others are my way of talking to you. 
Cool right? :) Well I'm running out ink on my pen so I'm going to end this here alright? 

Till next time I write to you,
H.C 
P.S you should style your hair up more often, girls dig the cool guy look ;)"

 

-~-

Reading the small note that was written in english with a soft smile across his face, 19 year Hong Jisoo couldn't help but softly chuckle. Since the beginning of his final year in high school he's been receiving small notes similar to the one in his hands in his locker. The sender never says their name or how they know Jisoo, and despite his many attempts to catch the culprit he has yet to see them either. All he knew was the writer was male, mostly because he did in fact attend and all boys school and no other high schools were near it's location.
"Did that H.C guys write you another letter?", brought back to reality thanks to his best friend, and ex-boyfriend's voice the young ginger haired male simply rolled his eyes. "And if he did? Why would the all great Jeonghan care?", he asked, purposely raising his eyebrow to exaggerate his question even more. Pretending to be hurt the young long haired student gasped. "Jisoo, just because we don't mess around anymore does not mean that I am not curious as to what is going on in my best friend's life.", silently wincing at the other's words Jisoo sighed in defeat before facing his friend. The moment their eyes met the younger of the two (even if it was only by a few months) was hit with memories of their short lived romance. Jisoo had always been in love with the other boy, and during spring Jeonghan confessed that he felt the same, or so the latter thought. In the end Jisoo later discovered that his friend had learned of his feelings and didn't want to hurt him. Long story short, Jisoo finally confronted the pretty boy and they ended their story. Now Jisoo has been facing a clash of emotions due to the fact that his once lover was truly in love with his neighbor Seungcheol. 
Noticing that the other was  once again lost in thought, the elder practically tore the piece of paper from his hand and began running around the class room.
"Ya! Yoon Jeonghan give that back!"

"But I want to know what this mystery crush of yours said!"

"First of all, he isn't my crush and second, GIVE ME BACK THAT PAPER!"

"Aww Jisoo look! He wrote in english! Probably to make sure nobody else can understand his confessions of love~."

"Why am I always befriending the childish ones."

Finally cornering the slightly shorter teen Jisoo was finally able to reclaim the now crumpled piece of paper and stuffed it into his pocket before his friend could try and steal it again. Releasing an annoyed sigh the young korean american felt a huge weight release from his shoulders as the bell for lunch rang. 
"Ah Jisoo-ah you know I was just messing around. Now..let's hurry and get food.", and with that the pretty boy gripped the feline eyed boy and the pair gripped their bags as they ran towards the already growing line of starving teenage boys.
After waiting in line for what felt like eternity in the minds of growing boys, Jeonghan and Jisoo finally got their selected meals for the day. While Jisoo chose the chicken, Jeonghan chose to go with Bimbap. 
While looking for a spot to sit, the duo nearly screamed when all they saw was messy blonde hair before they were nearly tackled onto the ground.
"Ya! Kwon Soonyoung you better explain yourself before I shove this bimbap into your eyes!", Jeonghan threatened the blonde boy that now stood grinning in front of them. Both seniors had known the younger since middle school, and even after all these years Jisoo could never understand what happened that they became friends. 
"Neh, sorry about that hyungs I just wanted to tell you both before Seungkw-", before he was able to finish his sentence the blonde was shoved aside by an equally excited brunette. 
"Hyungs guess what!", the younger teen exclaimed rather than asked, his entire body giddy with utter joy. But, before either of the two eldest' could answer, Soonyoung gathered himself and both boys began quarreling.
"Boo Seungkwan GO AWAY. I'm telling them not you!"

"Pfft, Kwon Soonyoung if anyone should go away it is you. I obviously was the one who saw them first."

"Oh please, if you say anything your loud mouth would let the entire school know!"

"Would not!"

"Would to!"

"Would not!"

As his curiosity grew to know this 'important news' the more impatient Jisoo got. "Not that I don't find your bickering amusing, but I'd like to know what this supposed news is. So, why don't both of you tell us.", he suggested, earning a firm nod from the boys in front of him and a sigh of relief from the one beside him. 
"Well, you know how the half and half kid Hansol is really popular here at school?", the two bodies of energy started, earning a small nod from their seniors. Who didn't know of Hansol Chwe, he was practically the face of the school. He was half korean and half caucasian, which is probably what attached the male students. But, despite his high popularity the teen didn't seem to have any friends, every time Jisoo would se him he'd be sitting alone on top of the roof at school listening to music. Once again shaking out of his thoughts though Jisoo urged for his friends to continue. "Well DK saw the poor kid being practically stalked to his house by a group of female students from the high school on the other side of town! Seriously we mean  we can admit the kid is pretty cute but WHAT ABOUT US? WE ARE JUST AS ATTRACTIVE." Unable to contain their laughter, Jisoo and Jeonghan fell into a fit of laughter. 
"Wow, I mean I knew that Chwe kid was popular but that's seriously to funny.", the pretty boy giggled out, neither of the four noticing the person who was currently the topic of conversation walking in their direction.
"I mean what is he a god or something?"

"Why is he so popular!"

"I want girls to to notice me to!"

"Seungkwan, Soonyoung shut up."

"I don't see why! I mean the only reason people like him is for his looks."

"Agreed. I mean the kid is practically a mute! Whenever someone tries talking to him all he does is mumble and awkwardly shuffle his feet.", in their own world, neither boy from the beagle duo or Jeonghan noticed Hansol freeze where he stood when their words hit his ears. 
Jisoo on the other hand, well he made eye contact with the poor lad. 
"Hansol-ah, it's not what you think, these two were just being idiots.", he tried to explain, slapping his younger friends in the process.
But, without a word the green eyed teen bowed before walking out of the cafeteria.
"Way to go you two. You just hurt the kid's feelings.", Jeonghan remarked with a soft roll of his eyes. "So? Someone had to tell that guy the truth.".
Despite the three boys' beginning argument Jisoo was to lost in thought. That was the first time he'd ever really looked at Hansol, and he had to admit..."He's pretty cute.".