STAY WITH ME

ONE-SHOT SEOLJEONG STORY COLLECTION : UPDATE 'MY ONE OF A KIND'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STAY WITH ME

 


Seolhyun still remember it clearly the first time she met a goddess that stole her heart just in blink of eye's.

Jimin is the head manager in the agency that Seolhyun working. The person who helping her in first step to won that goddess heart. Jimin the one who introduce Seolhyun to her. A cousin of Jimin. Seolhyun still remember how sharp Jimin glare when notice Seolhyun mesmerised by her cousin beauty. Seolhyun know what in Jimin mind. She freaking know it but still she cant ignore this goddess present.

A goddes that made Seolhyun stop breathing for a second at the moment that y and hot figure walking infront of her.

A goddess that made every male staff in that company turn they head just to watch her in awed and also the female staff just able to envy her perfect figure and beautiful face.

'Hi Dongdong,you are here.' Jimin greeting the tall girl.

There she are,with her elegant office attire walking toward us showing her sweet smile. No,Dongdong is her nickname not the real one. Shin Hyejeong is her name. Seolhyun lover, her world and she is mean everything to Seolhyun. Seolhyun did all effort to have her as a lover. She really love her. Even Jimin who cant trust her at first,seem aware that she not just playing around with her beloved cousin but freaking serious in love with her. They are together for 2 years now.

'Yes,my baby want to have lunch together.' Hyejeong give a peck at Seolhyun lips before go hugging Jimin as a usual greeting then she take a seat on Seolhyun lap leisurely.

'I miss you so much,baby.' Seolhyun whisper on Hyejeong ear. She take that chance to planting soft kiss on that slender neck.

Smell so freaking good,Seolhyun had to resist the temptation to on that neck. She wont see Jimin throw her the high heel for molesting her cousin infront of her eye's.

'I miss you more.' Hyejeong sweetly said it while blushed. Although 2 years together as couple,she still not used showing some skinship at public but sometime's infront of Jimin or they close friend,she will openly showing the skinship between her and Seolhyun.

That what Seolhyun love about Hyejeong. The innocent yet y and shy attitude of Hyejeong so attractive in her eye's.

'Seol,we are still at my office. Dont think i dont see what are you doing there.' Jimin rolled her eye's.

'What? I just want to sniff my favorite scent.'

'You are not just want to sniff but to on it,right?' Jimin snorted.

'Yahhh,stop it both of you.' Hyejeong get up from Seolhyun lap.

'Baby,let go to lunch now. I'm hungry already and listen both of you bickering like a kid here made me more hungry.'

'Seol,take the manager Yuna with you.' Jimin order to Seolhyun.

Seolhyun is a famous young actress in South Korea and she also openly gay. She goes viral during debut because bravely made announcement about her uality preference. She got many hate comment due of that but after the drama she acting in it getting hit,all Korea netizen accepting her well even she have so big female fan based. Jimin is the CEO daughter of the company she has been join and also is her bestfriend.

'Okay,boss. Bye.' Seolhyun wrapping her arm tightly around Hyejeong waist while walking out. She notice the staff at there keep looking at them and greet the couple friendly especially at Hyejeong. Seolhyun love it when saw Hyejeong get so much love from people around her.

There no need to hiding when Seolhyun having a date with Hyejeong. Whole Korea know about her dating status. After 1 year both of them together,Seolhyun made the decision to announce about her relationship with Hyejeong. Hyejeong worried when Seolhyun took that decision,scared that matter will effect her career but for Seolhyun it's doesn't matter at all. Seolhyun reassure her everything will be okay and all she care is Hyejeong. Her fans come up with SeolJeong name as to showing support to the couple. The media call them as a 'hot couple'. Hyejeong getting all the attention once the dating news of them published. Almost all the comment was complimenting how georgous she are,she so hot and so perfect with her killer body. Hyejeong in no time gaining fans. It's made Seolhyun be extra taking care toward Hyejeong,scared if there have a sasaeng fan do the crazy thing toward her lover.

It's not easy journey for them during this 2 years. The obstacle from Hyejeong family almost break them apart but the effort that Seolhyun did to win Hyejeong parents heart made Hyejeong fall in love more to the younger girl and they love just getting stronger.

'Oh wait,baby.. You dont take Jonghyun oppa with you?' Seolhyun asking while walking to car park with Hyejeong and Yuna. She looking around to checking if there have sight of Jonghyun nearby.

'Ermmm nope.' Hyejeong nervously said it.

'Yahhh,i'm hired him as your bodyguard. He should be with you where ever you go. So,you come here all the way from your office alone?'

'Nope. I go with my driver. I just ask him to wait at office though. Look baby,i can take care of my self plus there have driver with me.' Hyejeong cutely whining to Seolhyun.

'Arghhhh baby.. Arraseo.. Arraseo.. But please just this time. No more be alone when you go anywhere. I wont some crazy people disturb you though.' Seolhyun said while get in the car with Hyejeong. Seolhyun always terrible hiding her jealous expression when they fans seem flirting with Hyejeong and not to mention there have celebrity also trying to hit on Hyejeong.

'Okay,i'm promise.' Hyejeong give a smooch at Seolhyun cheek and of course it's success to made Seolhyun melting in no time. She want to scold this baby of her for being careless but how could she scold her when saw that cute face apologise? Seolhyun love that natural aegyo in Hyejeong.

'Seol,where you want to go?' Yuna interupting the couple moment. She sit beside Hyejeong driver.

'Ermmm.. Ask that question to my baby.' Seolhyun said as she landing her head on Hyejeong shoulder.

'So,Dongdong a.k.a a baby of Seol,where you want to go?' Yuna playfully asked.

'Ermmmm... Our usual place then. S Hotel.' Hyejeong kiss the crown of Seolhyun head lovingly.

Hyejeong felt so much in love with the younger girl. Even during the interview that couple ever did,all the respon they recieved from the netizen is they love is overwhelming. She never dream to dating a public figure. Hyejeong like girl's more than boy since before met Seolhyun but she felt no girl's able to melting her heart untill she met Seolhyun. But it's not easy for Hyejeong to accept Seolhyun at first because of her player attitude. Even Jimin dont allow her to dating Seolhyun but Seolhyun just dont know the meaning of give up,to get her love.

'Yuna,i dont have any schedule later,right?' Seolhyun asked.

'Yup.'

'Good then. Baby,you take the leave,right?' Seolhyun turn her eye's to stare on Hyejeong.

'Yup,because i want to spend time with you before you starting filming for movie.'

'We should go to Jeju or oversea. Where you want to go?' Seolhyun excitedly asked.

'I dont care anywhere as long i'm with you. But,maybe we should go to Jeju because i dont want you feel tired if we go to oversea. I want my baby have enough rest before working in hectic schedule.'

'Whoaaaaaa,my baby so sweet. Okay then,we go to Jeju. Next month i'll have CF filming at Thailand,i want you go with me,okay?'

'Ermmmm... I'll ask to daddy about that. You know i need to help my brother and daddy handle the company.'

Hyejeong giggle looking at Seolhyun cute pout face.

'Hmmm,okay. But i wanna go with you.'

'Me too. Dont worry,mommy is your big fan though,she will help me pursued daddy to allow me take a leave.'

'Well,my mom in law is the best though.'

'We are not married yet.' Hyejeong pinch Seolhyun mouth playfully.

'We will someday.'

'Whennn?' Hyejeong whining,asked.

'How about today?' Seolhyun wrinkle her nose,teasing the tall girl.

'Yahhhh..'

'What? We cant get married today?' Seolhyun seriously asked.

'Yuna unnie,can you throw out this idiot outside now?' Hyejeong ignore Seolhyun who laughing so hard looking at her annoyed face.

While Yuna just able to let out laugh with this cute couple bickering.

'You are the only person that i want to marry with,baby.' Seolhyun take Hyejeong hand and kiss on the back of that hand lovingly.

The couple spend they quality time together with the usual date routine. After done with lunch,both of them go shopping and Seolhyun thankfull to crowd of fans who not disturb them enjoy the date. Seolhyun and Hyejeong once a while waving to the fans who loyal following and observe them. Seolhyun hand kept wrapping tightly around Hyejeong slender waist,never let it go even for second when passing by the crowd. Meanwhile,Hyejeong cant help to smiling sweetly when listen the murmur from the crowd.

'Seolhyun so protective toward Hyejeong.'

'Seolhyun just cant let anyone touch her Hyejeong,look at how tightly she hold Hyejeong.'

'SeolJeong will give me diabetese,kyaaaa!'

After 15 minit,they able to exit the shopping mall. Seolhyun looking at Hyejeong lovingly.

'Are you okay? You are not getting hurt?'

'I'm okay. Let's go to the car now. I'm tired and i'm sure you also the same.'

'Yeah,i think it's better we heading home right now. You want to go anywhere after this?' Seolhyun asked once both seat in the car.

'Nope. I just want to cuddle with you,baby. Plus,tomorrow we will depart early to Jeju,so i want both of us get enough rest for our vacation.'

'Okay then.'

Both of them arrive at Seolhyun condo at 11 pm after done dinner with Yuna,Jimin and also Mina which is Hyejeong secretary/bff /Jimin girlfriend. Hyejeong quickly go to living room and laying on the couch,leaving Seolhyun who walking behind struggling with Hyejeong shopping bag's. Seolhyun thought Hyejeong rushing to the toilet but she shaking her head and chuckle when saw her giant baby already in deep slumber on the couch. She put the shopping bag's on the floor and kneel infront her lover. She caressing that silky long hair lovingly.

'Baby...' Seolhyun calling with her soft voice.

Hyejeong moving a bit but still not open her eye's.

'Let me sleep.' Hyejeong mumble.

'Let's sleep in our room,our bed..'

'Hmmmm.. Okay.'

Seolhyun help Hyejeong to get up by pulling her hand gently. She backhug Hyejeong then push that girl slowly from behind toward they bathroom.

'Aigooo.. My big baby..' Seolhyun giggle staring at Hyejeong daze face. She take off Hyejeong clothes slowly.

'Baby,we cant have y time now. I'm really sleepy.' Hyejeong said while yawn.

'Yahhh,i want you take a bath with me and after that we both can sleep.'

'Ohhhh.. Eheheee.. I thought you want y time.' Hyejeong giggle. She fully awake now and still stay on the bed in her nes.

'Of course i want our y time but my baby look so sleepy,so lets go shower faster before i pound on this y baby of me.'


AT JEJU

'Kyaaaaaa!!! This house so freaking cool. I can heard the waves and the view so beautiful.' Hyejeong squelling while looking around.

Seolhyun who talking to her bodyguard,Jonghyun,chuckled listen to her girlfriend excited voice. She approach Hyejeong then backhugging her.

'Also this area is private area,so we have privacy at here. Glad that you love it,baby.' Seolhyun also enjoying the ocean view with Hyejeong.

'Really? So i can swimming at here?' Hyejeong playfully asked to Seolhyun.

'Yahhh! No!.. Jonghyun oppa is here though.'

Jonghyun let out giggled watching Hyejeong teasing Seolhyun.

'Oppa,dont you dare looking at my y girlfriend. I warn you.' Seolhyun glare at Jonghyun while he just shaking her head,smiling.

'I'll just in jacuzzi then.' Hyejeong laughed,leaving Seolhyun and Jonghyun.

SeolJeong couple sightseeing in Jeju island while looking for restaurant to lunch. Hyejeong want to eat beef premium,so no one can object that request because that is her most favorite food. Seolhyun do not want to see her girlfriend sulk so she quickly ask Jonghyun to drive them at beef restaurant.

'Baby,can we go karaoke tonight?' Hyejeong wiping after done eating. She felt so full right now.

'Alright,but what you want to do this noon? You wanna go swimming?'

'Yes. I want to wear my one piece bikini that i just bought yesterday. You will love it much,i swear.'

'Errrr.. Oppa,you can just stay in your room this noon. Dont approach the beach. I'll call you if anything happened.'

'Is it y?' Jonghyun asked to Hyejeong after both of them laughing with Seolhyun statement.

'Super y.' Hyejeong grinned,eyeing Seolhyun who punch Jonghyun arm.

'I'll lock you in your room.' Seolhyun glare to Jonghyun.

'Baby,he just teasing you. You know that i'll not allow anyone else looking at me just in bikini. It's only for you.' Hyejeong pinch Seolhyun nose cutely. She need to calm her sweet baby monster before she mad for real.

Seolhyun keep take picture of Hyejeong in bikini. The bikini that barely cover her and her . It's made Seolhyun hand cant stay off from groping her girlfriend and her eye's glued on her girlfriend hot body.

'Baby,let's swim together.'

'We are mermaid couple.'

'Yup,hot mermaid.'


After one week at Jeju,SeolJeong back to Seoul. Seolhyun starting her busy day and Hyejeong also busy with her family company.

'Baby,i'm sorry i cant accompany you to Thailand. We have big project right now. So,i cant take a leave.'

'Ughhhhh...'

'Please,baby. Dont be mad.' Hyejeong seated on Seolhyun lap then wrapped her arm around Seolhyun neck. She keep kissing Seolhyun passionately till Seolhyun respond to her kiss and her blouse. Hyejeong smirked,her baby not mad anymore.


* * *

'Seol,just stop whatever you are doing now with your ex. Focus to Hyejeong for God sake,she is your girlfriend. You cant keep continue lying to her and met your ex behind her back. Just tell her the truth.' Jonghyun trying to calm and not to let his anger to Seolhyun. He just cant bear looking at how Seolhyun act lately. He pity of Hyejeong.

'Oppa,me and Junghwa just hanging out. She the one who always come meet me. I'll not cheating on my Hyejeong.'

'What i saw was more than hanging out,Seol. You just let her hugging your waist,holding your hand and flirting with you. I'll not suprise if you let her kiss you.'

'No. I'll not cross my line as Hyejeong girlfriend. Oppa,you know that Junghwa is my first love and we both met after 3 years. Plus,she is model now. I cant avoid her since we both have same cf.'

'So? It's not a chance for you to ignore Hyejeong feeling and keep feeding her lie. You know how Hyejeong hate a liar,Seol. If Jimin know about this,you will die.'

'I'll tell Hyejeong but not too soon. I just cant see her face,the guilty feeling eating me,oppa.'

'I dont know if she will forgive you when she know about this. The thing that you should'nt start,Seol.' With that word Jonghyun leave Seolhyun house.


* * * * *

'Hmmm.. Oppa,i'm so lonely without my baby. She super duper busy nowaday. We just able to met twice in this month.' Hyejeong complain to Jonghyun who accompany her lunch at her company cafe. She felt lazy to eat at outside since Seolhyun cant have lunch with her. Mina and Jimin ask her to join them but looking at that tiny couple made her miss her girlfriend more.

Jonghyun just let out low sighing. He felt bad for Hyejeong. It's been a month but Seolhyun still not tell anything to Hyejeong.


BREAKING NEWS:DISPATCH CAUGHT ACTRESS KIM SEOLHYUN AND MODEL JUNGHWA IN INTIMATE MOMENT.

'Kim Seolhyun,what the heck is this ?!' Jimin staring on the picture of Seolhyun and Junghwa in almost kiss moment. She glaring sharply at Seolhyun.

'I'm swear i'm dont have any intention to kiss her and i dont even want to kiss her. Can you scold me later? I need to meet Dongdong now,please.'

'Just tell me,did Dongdong know you met her and did she also know that Junghwa is your 1st love?'

'She dont know i met Junghwa. I just cant tell her. Junghwa the one who came met me. She knew about my past with Junghwa.'

'How many time both of you has met?'

'5 time.'

'You freaking met her without Dongdong knowing. She even go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter