Chapter Three

GUMIHO NO AI

Chapter 3

 

Since we live in the woods and the only transportation to the university is by bus I used to ride one from the start point up until the last stop, which is my university.

 

I always feel that I was left open whenever I sleep in the bus. I used to pick the second most far seat from the entrance of the bus so that, I could sleep peacefully. I woke up after 3 hours of journey and saw a sticky note on top of my mouth saying “Next time, the princess will get a real kiss… -Prince” I blushed and realized how unconscious my sleep was… Good thing that person didn’t do anything erted to me. I sighted in relief…

 

“Last stop Crescent Hills University!” the bus driver announced the final destination of the trip. I hurriedly grabbed my body bag and fixed a few bed hairs I got since I slept for 2 and a half hour. I took a few deep breaths as my fruitful university life was about to start.

 

Just like what big sister Mayu told me… There’s the main gate made of fine carpentry of wood and bronze engraves that says “Welcome to Crescent Hills University”. It was a school for gifted musicians and artists. In our family only big sister Mayu and I got the opportunity to study here. Well, Mayu Onee-chan already graduated last year and I was rumored that Onee-chan was the most beautiful student in Crescent Hills. I walked in between the old Sakura trees in lined with the earthy path toward the main building for art students. I was amazed to see beautiful old building with big moon, sun and stars wallpapers on the outer walls of the building and a big arc which serves the entrance for all art students.  Due to my excitement I pressed the strap of my body bag then ran towards the entrance.

 

My excitement made the time passed quickly before I knew it; it was already time to go home. I parted with my new found friends and classmates then I hopped inside the bus. I scanned to look for my favorite comfy seat.

 

“Alright!” I clenched my fist out of assurance that I’ll be able to get enough sleep before I get home. After three hours of journey I woke up again with a sticky note on my mouth with a drawing of a lip and a phrase stating “Caught you off guarded so I kissed ye! Your defeat my win.”  Out of embarrassment my cheeks went tomato red then I covered my mouth. I let out a few sweat as I become nervous of that sneaky bastard who took my first kiss.

“Calm down! You’re not even sure if it’s true Ai.” Felicity laughed while she pats her chocolate brown wolf Xin.

 

“Men these days are so erted! You need to stay awake on your next trip! Who knows what he might do next.” Mayu Onee-chan annoyingly warns me as she feeds her wolf Bimmu.

 

The fixated my attention to Keii whom looks disturbed and irritated at the situation. Look like he’s also listening. I scratch his furry neck and re-assured him “don’t worry buddy... there’s no next time for that.” Keii just scowled then slept on my lap. Tch! This wolf sometimes acts like a brat then sulks on my lap until he goes to sleep.

 

The next day, a tall handsome guy with black hair sat beside me on the bus going to Crescent Hills.

 

“Good morning, Princess! Looks like I can’t attack you today coz you ain’t sleeping….” He has a refreshing smile and I stared at him the whole trip… The rest is history…

 

Chapter 3: The Gumiho’s  first love