My First Love

Why It Must be You

I was playing with my friends, Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung when suddenly I saw that person. She is the one who always makes my heartstop beating.

"Yah Fany-ah, what's wrong?" Sunny ask me that make me surprised. "Oh... Nothing." I lie to them, I just don't want them know my feeling for that dorky Kim Taeyeon. You know Taeyeon is my first love. I haven't loved anybody except my family and my best friends. I'm famous for being a childish girl who still loves her imagination.

Anyway just Jessica who know my feeling for Taeyeon. We have been friend since we are in elementary school. I love her like i love my own family. We always share everything to each other so she must know what i was thinking just now.

"Hey, wait here. I need to go to the toilet." then i go by myself to clear up my mind.

I have loved Taeyeon for a long time. I don't know why i can love Taeyeon that much. And the most important is... I even don't know whether she loves me or not.

But i know one thing that makes me really hurt. Taeyeon had once loved my best friend, Sunny and i don't know if she still love her or not but it looks like she has had no feeling for Sunny anymore. I hope so. She really love Sunny, she even willing to wait till 12 p.m for Sunny in front of her house to congratulate Sunny on her thirteenth birthday. She was waiting there all night. But in the end she failed because Sunny didn't aware that Taeyeon was there even though she had threw little rocks to Sunny's window. If i don't wrong Sunny had slept because she was really tired. I am really grateful that Sunny didn't love Taeyeon back.

At that time I haven't told anybody that i have interest in Taeyeon and i just kept this sadness in the deepest place of my heart.

Now Sunny has loved a very cute senior in our school and i think that boy loves Sunny too. Why they don't try to talk with each other? I always think like that.

Must i still love her when i know she don't love me? She just like to tease me everyday. I must start to forget her.... But HOW? What must i do to erase her from this foolish brain.... That's why i never want to love someone. It's just make you frustrated.

"Aaahhhhh..... I want to forget all of this! It's killing me! Why i must love her not just another person who don't love my own best friend." I almost cried when i feel a hand on my shoulder, " Tiffany, are you okay? Just forget her for now. Let's go." Jessica take my hand so i fo back to Sunny and Sooyoung who is waiting for us.

I want to forget Kim Taeyeon just for now.