My Story

Sorry.. I can't

Me: Ouch!

Kris: Sorry.. I didn't mean to

Me: Be careful next time

Kris : I will

Me : OUCH!!

Kris: okay.. okay..

Me: KRIS, IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU

Kris: Okay!

Damn you, Kris. He can play the basketball at the field not in the class. I know there's no teacher but please, I'm trying to make some revisions here!! Yup.. Kris.. He is my classmate and I had a crush on him. He is handsome but mischievous. Girls always chased him because he is one of the basketball player. I don't know why but he's kinda a dork sometimes and that really brighten my day.


Oh yeah, his mother is my math teacher.. so just deal with it. This morning, yes, I had to study math at early morning. Why is my principal so 'kind' =_= As usual, almost half of the students and maybe me too fall asleep, but I tried to stay awake. Thank God, I drank coffee or else, I'll snoring on my desk with my saliva trailing on my math textbook. Kris's mom aka my math teacher (and maybe my mother in-law to be hohoho), gave us some questions sheet to do. After awhile, I managed to finished it, thanks to my genius brain. Then, we discussed blablabla while everyone STILL dozed off. Man, I wondered what were they doing last night? Since I'm not the only one who awake while the others were toooo lazy, I have to 'join' the discussions.

Madam Wu: So what's the answer for the question?

Me: 2820 cm

Madam Wu: As good as I expected.. Kris, you should learn from her and tried to move on from your last night sleep.

 Did Kris's mom just praised me? Oh my, I'm so gonna be her daughter in law hehehehe okay, I have to stop imagining about that..


After the 'praising incident', he frequently asked me about math and teach him how to solve the math problem. Sometimes, he can't understand on simple questions. I thought guys can absorb easier than girls do (well, I'm kinda blur and I'm always tortured asking my teacher) You know when you keep thinking about something, that thing will appeared in your dream. He just appeared..

Kris: Hey!! Can I have your math book?

(He suddenly hugged me from behind)

Me: Erghh.. as usual huh? Here and please don't ruin my beautiful book

Kris: Don't you worry

Me: By the way, why are you hugging me just now?

Kris: Nothing.. just for fun

Woah.. what a dream that I got from last night and there are some weird feelings I got from it. This is not good. It just unpredictable. Why must he appeared in my dream ? Maybe he missed me? LOL cut the crap out. Please be rational my dear self. Somehow, I feel really warm in his hug as if it was real but still, it was a dream though.


My class really reallyyyyy likes to form a group whenever doing a project but not for me. My own principle when it comes to this thingy is too many people in a group, there will be a lazy person. As usual, that person will not doing anything and get the credit by himself. Plus, no one likes to be partner with me because of my perfectionist. I guess he is the first one to ask me..

Kris: Hey

Me: Hi

Kris: Can I join your group if you don't have any member yet

Me: Sure and obviously I don't have any so.. you're in

Kris: Thanks

Don't take this wrong.. He want to join in because I'm a nerd in the class so yeah. All of my friends already have partner, just me and him.Great. He wasn't that bad. His writing was okay but he can improve it. I take it slowly with him because he needs to understand what I need and followed my instructions. Yes, I'm very strict when it comes to do such things like this. I'm a queen control leader after all. Our project were the best among the others and he approved my talent (?) lol After that, a lot of my classmates want to be in the same group with me. What Kris told them about me? =_=


We become more  closer than before. He even asked me about others subject and messaged me what's the homeworks for today because he asleep at class. Basically, our conversation were about school not more than that. It doesn't give me some sense of awkwardness because I knew what to answered. I guess he took another step further.

Kris: Bye

Me: Oh.. bye

Another weird encounter. I walked past him and I thought he wouldn't notice me because he busy hangout with his gang. I'm wrong and it's a bit awkward. It takes about a minute to make my brain come in sense and replied him. He NEVER say goodbye to me before. I must admit that my heart bloomed after he said that and I felt happy but.. it doesn't last longer than I thought.


Okay, I forgot to tell that I have a friend. She's a lot different than me and of course, she's has a lot of friends. Sometimes, we spent our times together during recess and talked some stuff about music and hot issues at our school.

Alexa: I heard that Kris already had a girlfriend

Me: Who?

Alexa: Our class monitor

*Thunder strikes* You can't imagine how broke my heart was. My face was still like 'oh, really?' and continue ate the bread but my soul was crying and create some kind of earthquake and tsunami. After school, I opened my phone and stalked his twitter account. His bio got 'My heart belongs to S' and I literally cried after I stalked his twitter account. He just a crush and my heart was mean to be crushed. Why ? I'm so dumb and I shouldn't put a high expections on him.


On Tuesday, my class got Physical Education and have to do some exercises at the field. Erghh.. I had to move around so I decided to jog around the field before the teacher punish me for being lazy --,-- I jogged and have to walk past the basketball court. Dang.. Kris must be there. Why didn't I thought of it at the first place. It's too late to go back, I'm already in front the court. I saw Kris playing the basketball and I amazed by his move. Without I'm knowing, danger came to me.

Kris: Be careful !!

Me: What? Oh..

(I close my eyes and hopefully it doesn't hurt)

Kris: Hey, watch out you freaks

(Kris catch a ball that coming towards me and  scolded that person)

Me: Thanks for catching that ball before..

Kris: Before it hit your head and you're welcome

He saved me and that's really made me sooo happy. There is no man who save me before. Unfortunately, he already has one person in his heart. He just being a gentleman not more than that.

Day by day, my friendship with him are a bit loosen. It become worse when I changed class for the next term. I'm in the first class while he's below me. During recess, I didn't greet him so do he. Hey, I'm not being arrogant but I don't want to be the one who 'chased' him. It just like we have mind our own life now. Become a stranger..


Kris: Hey.. did you come to the extra class after school?

Me: Yeah..

Kris: Do you know the schedule?

Me: It's science for today. Why didn't you ask your class monitor?

Kris: Well, I just want to ask you

The extra class were combined between mine and his classes. I went away with a smile in my heart but I have to face the reality. He JUST asked something from me so maybe it's nothing. I heard that he already broke up with his girlfriend. I'm kinda happy actually. Yes, I know it's a bit harsh to be 'happy' about it. Anyway, I don't want him anymore. I mean I don't know the truly him. Maybe in the future, he will chase her again and there's no way I'm gonna chase him. I'll keep my feelings away from him and being friend zoned. I'm comfortable with it. I don't want to lose him but in the same time, I'm a bit annoyed with him. Love is weird. Maybe.. that's why people likes it and never get bored. I'm sorry, my dear self. I can't love him because I don't want to feel the pain anymore and I'm afraid to lose him again. Maybe next time.. okay?