Final

Butterfly Dream
"I wonder why was I born as a human?"
Jungkook looked over to his right to see the person with orange-coloured hair, whose lips were dark-cherry coloured, plump, and slightly parted. His eyes were staring blankly into the sky that hugged the clouds closely. Jungkook stared at the sky, too, and a pair of wings passed on his vision. A jewel-like blue, calmly flying in circles above their heads. As it landed on the older's shoulder, he took a look at it closely, touching it slightly with his petite finger.
 
"I should have been a butterfly."
 
Jungkook kept silent, he was staring at the beautiful creature next to him.
 
"I want to run away from my problems, you know, Kookie?"
 
He still hadn't muttered a word.
 
"Just like the butterfly. Fly freely in the sky, not thinking about anything. Not thinking about how my body looks like, because every butterfly is beautiful."
 
Jimin was gripping his own thighs tightly. Jungkook strongly grabbed his wrist and interwined their fingers together. He pushed the older's head gently to rest in on the crook of his neck, and Jimin complied. Inhaling deeply his scent, Jungkook nuzzled his nose into the orange's crown. 
The butterfly left its previous place, and flew high in the sky. Both of them got their heads turned upwards, watching as it slowly disappears from their eyes, flying into the other direction. 
 
"People won't notice me even I die, because there are plenty of other butterflies. Just like right now, I'm only a human that has nothing good at all, and nobody needs me. Cause I'm just a human around humans." 
 
Jungkook turned Jimin so that he could see the older's face, heart breaking at the sight. Jimin's eyes were red and teary, lips quivering and trembling. He quickly leaned in to press his lips deeply into the other's, and Jimin started kissing back immediately. Jungkook nibbled on his lower lips, causing Jimin to let out a small sigh and grip the latter's muscular arms tightly. After pulling away, Jungkook pressed their foreheads together and heaved out a sigh.
"The reason why you're not a butterfly," Jungkook said. "Is because I won't be able to hug you."
Jimin found a pair of arms hugging him perfectly and tightly.
"Because I won't be able to shower you with my kisses."
Jimin found pecks all over his face, making him giggle slightly due to the ticklish feeling.
"Because I won't be able to show my love to you."
Jimin stared at Jungkook's eyes that was filled with love and passion, his whole body burned at the feeling.
"Because I don't want you to run away from your problems," Jungkook gripped his hands tightly, "I want you to get through every problem with me by your side. I don't want you to leave me alone suddenly without telling me. If you're leaving, take me with you."
Jimin's tears were already rolling down his cheeks, and he found Jungkook's thumb wiping them away.
"Because I love you, Jimin. So damn much. And we won't be able to be together just like right now if you're a butterfly."
And with that, Jimin bursted into tears. He was sobbing on Jungkook's chest, mixed feelings were inside his chest. Jungkook's arms were rubbing soothing cirlces on his back, he was whispering sweet nothings that would calm Jimin down.
 
After his tears turned into small sobs, he looked up to stare at Jungkook right in the eye, admiring how beautiful his Jungkookie was. 
"Kookie?"
"Hmm?" Jungkook caressed Jimin's head, humming softly.
"Will you stay by my side, forever?"
Jungkook grinned his bunny-smile, and said, "Duh, that's for sure, hyung."
"Really?"
"Of course!"
"I love you, Kookie."
"I love you too, Jiminnie." "-hyung."
 
Because no matter how similar a butterfly wing's pattern with another, there is definitely a small difference with the other wings that will make it special. Even just a small dot.
 
Just like how all people are important, different, and beautiful just the way they are.