the ordinary hardcore fan of seventeen

Possible to be your love

Hi my name Im Aeron but you can call me Aerie i am 19 years old (in korean age) i am filipino but i grew up here in states. I fall inlove too many times with different guys but i never give up the most ultimate present ever you guys know what i mean lols!. Ok i have to admit this i have a major no no.. Huge obsession for kpop it feels like im dedicating my life to kpop hahaha i don't really care kpop is my life. Let's get to the point lols i am inlove with kim mingyu yes! that tall boy from seventeen he's the main man no! the main visual. This is dangerous im becoming obsess as the years goes by this isnt right,,, He is too beautiful to handle..

 

"Aerie!!!! come down your dad has a present for you!!" my dad's girlfriend says.

                "yes im coming down!" ..

I almost trip at the stairs...Woah! good thing i didn't .. oh my gosh that scares me. Anyways my mom and my dad separate since i was 12 well even though it didn't work out for both of them atleast they still care for me i am really a pain in the booty or which ever haha but still my dad nor my mom can't help to make me smile everytime they see their daughter sad. I don't have the perfect life but a perfect parents it is. 

 

My dad and his girlfriend smiles at me while they were hugging eachother they seem so proud for some odd reason i look at them and asked.

      " what's the envelope for?" 

 

           "open it im sure you'll be happy darling". My dad says smiling.

I open the envelope my frowny face transform into bright and happy vibe smiley face. Once i opened up the envelope JYP Contract surprise me. "JYP?? J....JJJ...JYP? no kidding?". I cried suddenly cupping my whole face in embarassment. I hugged my dad so tight that he almost cough i jump from corner to corner screaming like i won a lottery ticket.

 

 

1 week later 

My dad and his girlfriend drop me at the airport they wipe their tears and i smile like an idiot once they got into the car i screamed as the taxi goes away

" don't worry dad! ill bring your son in law home". i laugh hysterically and waved goodbye to them.