0000

Time Slip
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi always liked train rides. The sound of the engine running has this weird calming effect on her. Being a college student was very tiring. She has a lot of papers to do and to pass and each paper is very important; her grades would depend on the outcome of those dreaded papers. She's been coped up inside the university library for about a week now just so she could finish those goddamn papers. She didn't want it piling, she wants it gone. Which is why she was thankful for that sound of the train engine running. She needed a break from all those reading and writing she had been doing. This was the only chance she could take the time to think about absolutely nothing and just calm her head and her heart.

"The train bound for Apgujeong is now arriving."

The sound of the train speaker broke Seulgi from her previous stance. She was already at her stop. She straightened the creases on her dress and fixed her bag on her shoulder after she stood up. She slowly walked to the door so she wouldn't topple down. Previous experiences proved to her that it was very embarrassing.  She waited until the train came to a full stop before she inched closer to the door. Other passengers were crowding around her and she was kind of pushed out  because of the amount of people trying to get off. She continued walking, nevertheless.  She was almost at the exit when she was faced with a man. About a head taller than her, tan skin, and brownish hair and eyes. He was attractive.

"You." The man said.

"Me?" Seulgi answered. She waited for a response but all she got was the man folding the sleeves of his button up and showing Seulgi a row of numbers.

00:00:00

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter