[Lurong] Stupid

Chorong Oneshots & Drabbles Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Luhan sunbaenim,I have something to tell you. "

 

 

" What is it?"

 

 

"I..I th-think I'm in love with you. I know I'm stupid and you definitely won't look at me.But still, I want to say I love you."

 

 

     Chorong confess to Luhan as she lower her head and tighten her fist. She regret why would she confess to Luhan. She's definitely be everyone joke now. She know Luhan won't accept his confess because she's just a poor student who's ugly and no one likes her, except the queenkas because she's like their maid while Luhan is the kingka in the school.. He's like a prince that no one can be compared to him. He got everything. Money. Fame. Girls. Damn, he's perfect in everything.

 

 

      But that's not the reason Chorong fall in love with him.

 

 

             * FLASHBACK*

 

 

             " Just three more... Then I can be free."

 

 

                  Emptiness and loneliness washed over the seven-year-old girl as she stood near the edge of the rooftop of the hospital. Yes, she is Chorong. She's just a loser . Everyone dislike her, even God abandoned her. She's suffering everyday because of her disease. Everyday, loneliness is slowly eating up her heart. She feel like dying. She's suffocating. She's sick of taking treatment. Nurse and doctor is treating her bad. She don't have any friends in this hospital, in this big world. But now, she feel relieved. She's going to be free. Free from loneliness. Free from disease. Free from everything. She's going to fly high like a bird in the sky . She's nearly crazy.

 

 

             THREE...

 

          Her heart is is beating wildly against her chest.

 

 

              TWO...

 

             Her lips curled up.

 

 

              ONE...

 

              She open her arms. She's excited. Excited to be free from all her sins.

 

 

              And...

 

 

             " STOP!!! RONGIE, DON'T DO IT."

 

 

           " No... Lu. I must do it."

 

 

           " Why?"

 

           He ask as he take one step closer to her.

 

 

           " I'm sick of my disease. I'm s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter