Bye minie I love you..

You made me like this!

Jungkook's heart sank as he clicked refresh to find no new messages. It had been three weeks now and he still hadn't replied to him, who's him you may ask? Well is none other than Park Jimin the person who he hurt and cared the most ,he felt like such a fool. If he hadn't been drunk that night everything could be like the old times, now he needed his jiminie and was starting to get desperate.

 

Every lunchtime jungkook would stroll to the newsagents ,still no sight of jimin, they were back as friends right? Jimin did forgive him, what's so wrong that he was being ignored he migth was a little obsessed since jimin started university. For him school had no meaning without the love of his life, he sure coursed his parents for having him the same year his love was born.

 

He did everything for jimin, he helping jimin on his schoolwork even tho he was 2 years younger, he could befriend girls from his class to tutor him and help jimin, he could not go to school when jimin was sick so he could nurse him, he could make lunch happily to him , asking for his mom help to cook jimin's favorite food, he attended all of jimins soccer matches, he sure hated when jimin graduated leaving him behind but of course he was kind enough to move close to his school so that he could visit him, so he was happy to help him, all of this for him.

 

On evenings instead of going home he could go to jimins house, on weekends he followed him, stalking his actions became a routine.He carried a notebook, writing down when he left, where he went, who he was with, he kept to his daily doings like clockwork, which was good for him because he knew that he had a different life now, meeting new friends that jungkook disliked and he had to be very careful on keeping jimin by his side.

 

Sometimes he would go home after school those days he did not see at his apartment even that most of the times he waited for him to comeback outside.

 

"Please don't fall in love with me" Jungkook thought the request was strange. His chances of future dates with him had just been blown away.

 

He was looking for love, to be more exact he was looking for jimins love. Who could thought drinking a few glasses of wine could result on something horrid?

 

It was clear to him that jimin had someone ,jungkok had seen him go to the house next door, he go to the store to get him all kind of gifts , snapbacks, sleeveles shirts,and a pair of Jordan's, he felt like the apology was not enough he felt deep down how jimin could act different with him, as he was a mere stranger who he had talk a few times and it totally annoyed the crap out of jungkook, no matter what he did his mouth let out poisonous words , it came by impulse, the younger just wanted to tell him him that he don't mind that he had someone aslong as there were still friends, but no he was blinded by jealousness, his mouth spat cold words that I never heard on his mouth.

 

Jungkooks POV 

 

It all became worse when I punched "yoongi" as he called him , I know I was a total jerk and I had to get all the gifts back to the store but I was still worried about him, those marks on jimin meant he was bad, I knew that guy could not treat jimin as good as I can because I have been with him almost all of my live, he and me did fight, in front of jimin, messed up things happens frequently and this is no exception, going back to cheek how he was on the other day thinking he might cooled off, I saw hes apartment was locked hearing jimins voice next door calling out "yoongi" and it all makes séance to me , jimin being all defending over a few books with the author named yoongi, my anger was out of control my legs moved on there own, the door opened with just a soft move, my hand reached for the stranger as I came inside

 

I was happy jimin helped me after being hurt by that , he didn't knew my intentions, jimin said he will call the police so I lost my contact with him. My phone received a message from jimins doctor "Please come to get jimins refill seems that his phone is out of order" now he know what to do, he just needed a good excuse to start his plan the one that he won't mind going to jail for, he will set jimins free while he won't be.

 

Once in jimins apartment there was that clean fragrance smell in the air wich it was rare. "Sit down jungkook, what was the urgency we needed to talk about?." Jimin told him as he made his way into the kitchen area.

 

End of jungkooks pov

 

Jungkook took advantage of jimim facing his bck to him to take out a tissue that he prepared before he came in , he sat in a the couch with the tissue on his lap, jimin returned with two mugs of coffee setting them down on the table he took a seat opposite him. "I got your pills" "thanks now drink your coffee and go yoongi will be back soon" he make sure jimin choose a time to meet when yoongi was out, you think he was three weeks doing nothing? Well no he was very busy stalking yoongi to make his plan work. He took jimin by the arms. "Jimin, listen to me. I've been stalking you for many many weeks now, through winter into spring. You have been the only person on my mind, your mine" with that , a issue was pressed on jimins nose with something that made him sleepy, very sleepy, until his eyes gave in and closed.

 

Jimin opened his eyes and started to stretch but something stopped him. For a minute he thought he just caught her hand on the headboard of the bed but as he came to realize that he was cuffed to the bed. he started to scream, but before she could a voice came out of the darkness.

"Don't scream jiminie, I'm not going to hurt you." That voice, it was familiar... "What... where am I...?" "That doesn't matter" Now the being cuffed to a bed, with a person she couldn't quite put her finger on, was really starting to freak her out, he started pulling at the cuff.

"Please, please just let me go" he pleaded with the darkness. "I can't do that jiminie... I'm sorry." Tears were starting to form , he tried to hold them back. But it was no use. Jungkook touched him brushing his cheek, his touch was just as familiar as his voice but he still couldn't place it, he was trying too hard since his mind was still drowsy. "Please jimin, don't cry, I never have been able to stand you crying" Oh my, no, it couldn't be jimin said in his mind. "Jungkook?" Now tears really started to pour.

 

"Kookie please, please tell let me go." He smiled to himself. He couldn't hide who he was from him, they knew each other too well. "This time your going to go with me jiminie"

 

  "No, no... Jungkook, why? What are you doing?" "I'll explain in time love... just relax, I'll bring you something to eat..."  And he was gone, leaving jungkook to think to himself.

 

he laid there and tugged on the cuff holding him to the bed, trying desperately to either break the bed the cuffed was attached to, or somehow pull his hand out of it. It was no use. he cried harder, trying to figure out why Jungkook would have her tied to a bed, let alone tied to anything. He was one of her best friends, he had been for years. He'd been there through bad break ups, deaths in the family, problems at university or with anyone else, why would he do this to him. he trusted him of all things that had happens deep down he still treasured jungkook, he didn't told anyone thinking that he will change when he grows up but he was so wrong. he'd cried on his shoulder so many times, he'd held him as he cried to sleep sometimes when he was in pain because of his disease, he just couldn't understand and all he wanted was having his friend back and yoongi by his side all happy was that too much to ask?

 

Suddenly he heard footsteps coming towards the room. "Jungkook why? Why are you doing this to me? What did I do? Did I do something?" Jungkooj his cheek again, but jimin didn't turn into it like he normally did. he didn't give into the comfort of his touch. Jungkook almost got mad at himself, thinking he never should have done what he had already started.

 

"No, no minie, you didn't do anything, you've never done anything..." "Then why Jungkook, why are you doing this to me?? Just let me go, please, I'm begging you" jimin pleaded with the relection of jungkook on his eyes, he'd always said he loved jimin eyes and he'd do anything for him. Jimin widen his eyes when jungkook lifted a gun in front of him moving it slowly to his forehead , jimin closed his eyes starting to cry "jiminie I'm just setting you free I always see you in pain, and after I did your in more pain so I know what will wash away all of that" jimin peered through his eyelashes into jungkooks eyes, hoping to catch a glimpse of him but that was not jungkook , it was the same monster that him.

 

Click!

 

he heard the sound of the gun cocking behind him and felt the end of the barrel pressing hard against the back of his head.

 

Boom!

 

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗 jungkook had a personality disorder and this is a one shot taken from A gramophobe first love please read it if you want to understand some parts, thanks for reading~