Return of Sparta

Return of Sparta

Jae suk walked in to see only a table and a purple track suit in front of her, along with her VJ and the PD. 

" Where is everyone? " Jae suk asked, only getting no response, but just the tracksuit and a signal to go change. His VJ led him elsewhere once he had come out of the washroom.

It was 2017, and running man was still top of the korean variety shows, but due to some circumstances, some ofthe casts had to drop out.

Flashback:

" Merry Christmas to all of you viewers at home! " Jae suk said, starting the closing of the episode.

He continued on, thanking all the viewers at home for all the support for the year 2016, but as he continued, the mood changed from one that was lively to one that was sad. 

" As everyone knows, our two love birds are getting married next january, and because of that, our Jong Kookie has decided to leave the show running man as he also has alot of plans to revive turbo! That's right, turbo is back baby! " Jae suk said, making everyone laugh.

" Ah, and our hyung. Suk Jin will also be leaving running man because of his age and health, so he has decided to stop filming running man. We wish our hyung and commander all the best for their future! To replace them, we will be welcoming So Min and Se Chan! " Jae suk said again, getting everyone to clap as they said goodbye.

End of flashback

-

" Yah, Kwon ryeol ah, where are we going? " Jae suk asked as he pointed at his VJ. Before Jae suk could say anything else, the speaker sounded. 

" Welcome to runningman survival game. Welcome to running man survival game. Today we will have a survival game of running man against running man family, people who have guested in previous episodes regularly. " The pd said over the speaker

" Guests that have come before? " Jae suk asked the camera.

" Will it be a tough fight? " Kwang soo asked the camera.

" Ahhhh.... So its running man against the other team? " Gary asked the camera.

" I might know them, or maybe not. I don't know... " Se chan stared blankly.

" Aishh..... Jinjja? Name tag ripping? " So Min said to the camera

" Ah... ok... " Haha said, getting ready for the battle.

Ji hyo just smiled. 

*Bell Rings*

" First guest has arrived, Kang Hana has entered the building, Kang Hana " The PD said through the speakers.

" Okay! " Everyone said to the cameras.

" Second guest has arrived, Hong Jin Young has entered the building, Hong Jin Young. " The Pd said. Everyone cheered for the easy opponents.

" Third guest has arrived, Lee Da Hee has entered the building, Lee Da hee. " 

" Da hee? Wah... the opponents are getting more difficult. " Haha said to the camera.

" Fourth guest has arrived, 2PM Nichkun has entered the building, 2PM Nichkun. " 

" Nichkun? Yeaaa! Nichkun! " Lizzy screamed in happiness.

" Fifth guest has arrived, Lee Sang Yeob has entered the building, Lee Sang Yeob. " 

"Lee Sang Yeob? Ahhhh..... this is getting interesting. There is still six and seven. " Kwang soo said.

" Sixth guest has arrived. " The running man members started to get nervous after hearing this, crossing their fingers for an easy opponent, but it was to no avail.

" Choi Min Soo has entered the building, Choi Min Soo " 

" Yahh..... You guys did this on purpose! Today is running man survival race! Not grasshopper hunting! " Jae suk said pointing at the camera.

" seventh guest has arrived. " The PD said finally.

" I don't want to hear it. " Gary said covering his ears.

" This is really crazy. " Se Chan said shaking his head.

" Kim....... Jong......... KOOK...... has entered the building, Kim Jong Kook " The Pd said.

" You got to be kidding me. Jong kook hyung? Really?! Wahhh..... " Haha exclaimed, clearly going crazy at the mention of sparta.

" Jong Kook Hyung is back? ANDWAEEEEEE! " Kwang soo shouted over exaggerating.

" Race start! "was heard over the speakers.

-

"Yang Se Chan OUT, Yang Se Chan OUT " was heard over the loud speakers.

" Who? Who elimated you? " Jae suk asked Se Chan. 

" Kim J......... " The guards covered his mouth, but he said enough for Jae suk to go crazy.

Slowly, the members from both teams got eliminated, and it was soon Nichkun, Jong Kook and Da Hee against Ji hyo. Ji hyo hid behind the pillar as she heard footsteps getting closer, hoping to get an ambush attack. She waited, but the footsteps got softer. She looked out from her hiding spot and sae no one. Suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist making her scream.

" Ahhhh! " She screamed as she fell on the floor. Obviously frightened due to the shock. She looked up and saw Jong Kook looking down at her. She regained composure and did the only thing she could do at a time like this.

" Oppa.... Please let me go pleaseee...... " She begged using aegyo and even hugged Jong Kook's leg looking up at him with big eyes. Jong Kook looked at the sight before him and smiled.

" Back to square one Ji hyo? " he asked her looking at her in the eyes.

Understanding his question, she smiled as he still remembered after all those years.

" Neh oppa, back to square one. "

-------------------

A/N: This is an old story and I'm just updating it with current names. Enjoy the read new readers!