Three quarter of Coffee

Coffee Three Quarter

gI made junhoe a cup of coffee for Junhoe because he is too busy finish his work in his laptop at the living room . Junhoe look exhausted and so tired . I'm so pity at him .

 

"hey , let's go sleep , you look tired ," I said . 

 

"nope , I must complete this work . I must send to my boss if not I will get fired , you go sleep first , after I finish I  will sleep ." said him . 

"okay then , goodnight,junhoe ." I hug him and kiss his cheek .

 

tomorow , im wake up and found that junhoe had go to his work in early morning . im a bit sad because i did not wish luck to him . so , im pick up a cup on the table and go to wash it . but i realise that juhoe did not finish his coffee its a quater of it . i just smiled .

 

that night , junhoe continue to do his work at living room . i made his a cup of coffe . "here is it " i said . "thanks " he drink it and gave it to me . i looked at the cup , and again a quater left . i drink until finish and wash the cup . 

 

in the morning , i wake up ealy and manage to made breakfast for my husband and a cup of coffee.  but this time , i just made three quater only , he must drink it all . Junhoe , eat the breakfast , and had a sip his coffee .

 

"you wake up early today . okay , i want to go my office now because it will had traffic jam . if i late i will get scolded by my boss .and don't wait me if I back . bye , __-ah . I love you "junhoe said and hug me and kiss my forehead . *I love you too*I smiled . I'm going to wash the dishes , when I'm pick up the coffee , it's still left a quarter . it made me curious . 

 

at night , my husband read the newspaper , I made coffee for him , but , I just made a quarter only , I want to solve what's my husband want it . I made a poker face when give it to Junhoe . Junhoe look at the cup and said " it's that coffee expensive now ?"he chuckled .  " no " I said look down . "but why , you just made me a quarter only ?" he said . "its. because you always did not able finish the coffee , so I think if made just a little it will finish it ." 

"you know that actually , I left a quarter to give you to drink . you always thinking of me and made a coffee for me , but did you made water fo yourself? you must think of yourself ahead and then me , so I left it for my lovely wife ", he smiled . 

 

" I'm sorry because of it . thank you for your cared ," I smiled .

 

"let's go to sleep , __-ah . I'm tired " take a sip of coffee . and pull me along to the bedroom .

 

before it, I looked at the cup . there's a quarter . 

 

-

today , Junhoe has a day off . so im going text to him to take me at the bus stop from my work because I had left the bus . 

 

me : hey , can you take me at the bus stop?

 

Junhoe : oh sure , wait a minute , I'll be there just a minute . 

 

me : okay , I love you .

 

Junhoe smiled at the text , he drink his coffee but still left a quarter and went to take me . He drive to the bus stop just 20 minute away from my house . when he still driving , his phone vibrate , and he want to looked at and its was me . suddenly there was a horn car and Junhoe was accident . his phone fell out and the message "be careful when driving ^^" 

 

two months ago 

 

I'm went to the cafe and order a cup of coffee , and saw a man quickly take a sip of his drink . I smiled . I'm miss my husband . he did left me . it's all my fault . 

 

then I get my drink . I just smiled at the coffee , and take a quarter only. I called the cashier to buy my drink .

 

"hey , you just had a little of coffee? " the cashier 

 

"I had to " I smiled .