Tell Me More

Tell Me More

"You only love me when there's something in it for you" Zhou Mi said eyeing Kyuhyun.

 

"Not true" Kyuhyun protested and shook his said.

 

"Partially then. Just admit it."

 

"I'll admit that that only plays a small part in why I love you" Kyuhyun declared with his arms crossed over his chest, turning away from Zhou Mi defiantly.

 

"Oh yeah Kui Xian? Why else do you love me?" Zhou Mi said creeping over his shoulder, already breathing heavily in his ear.

 

"Are we really going to play this game right now Mimi? We'll be here for years."

 

"Oh stop it Kyu," Zhou Mi playfully punched Kyuhyun in the arm, "You can't get yourself out of this one."

 

"You just love hearing about yourself, don't you?"

 

"Guess that that's just another reason to love me. C'mon Kyu-sshi, go on." Zhou Mi turned Kyuhyun around to face him as he took his hand and guided them both to sit down at the water’s edge. Both men gazed at each other's reflections in the glistening Han River in a comfortable silence. Zhou Mi filling up with anxiety and apprehensive towards Kyuhyun's answer, and Kyuhyun trying to organize his thoughts in a way that'd make the most sense; no luck.

 

"Zhou Mi, oh my dear Zhou Mi. Where to start. Hmm..." Kyuhyun looked off across the Han River and pretended to be in deep thought just to keep Zhou Mi on the edge of his seat. The reasons why he loved Zhou Mi came as easy to him as naming designer brands did to Zhou Mi. Usually, it'd be rather difficult for him to articulate his feelings, mostly because he didn't really have many, but with Zhou Mi it was different. It's cliché, but it was accurate. Kyuhyun was a better person with and for Zhou Mi; it was natural for him, just like his feelings towards the older boy.

 

"To start, you're never out of style. In fact, you're the trendsetter these days."

 

"I am, aren't I?"

 

"Alright, alright. Let me finish will you?"

 

"Oh yeah, right. Tell me more Kyu-sshi" Zhou Mi exclaimed, resting his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder for comfort, listening intently like a child. Kyuhyun always captured his interest no matter what he was saying.

 

"But you're not just fashionable. You're extremely talented in singing, dancing, acting, languages, and even MCing, and yes, I am a little envious of your skills. However, I'm looking up to you to help me improve my own skills in these areas... maybe even exceed you!" Kyuhyun laughed and received a playful scoff from Zhou Mi in response. This "declaration of love" wouldn't be complete without at least some teasing from Kyuhyun... that was just him.

 

"Moving on," Kyuhyun started and wrapped his arm around Zhou Mi's shoulder to hold him closer, "You're wonderfully tall, due to your impressive legs. The very legs I wish were wrapped around me right now. And your hair, no matter how it's styled, is always making me want to tangle my fingers in each strand... And it's because you're so meticulous about your appearance when you don't have to be. Everything just effortlessly falls into place."

 

Kyuhyun paused to run his fingers through Zhou Mi's hair and tangle their legs together to emphasize his points made previously. No wonder Zhou Mi took so many selcas, he was beautiful and confident. It was this confidence that had attracted Kyuhyun to him in the first place. The confidence that spread to him like a disease infecting every inch of him. A good disease. A disease he was glad he'd caught.

 

"And... and on top of it all, you're always happy; still loyally honoring our promise. This eternal happiness that naturally radiates from you is-is what fuels me to go on all of the time. The best part of you, however, is your genuine, contagious smile. The smile I need to kiss just to feel alive some days. It's you, Zhou Mi, you're the one I belong to. Don't you ever forget that, you idiot because I'm crazy in love with you." Kyuhyun let out a sigh at the end of his words for the words came spilling out too fast for him to catch his breath. He'd never expressed himself so much before. Both Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun were surprised.

 

"Aww, Kyuhyun sharing his feelings. I love you too Kyu-sshi! Give me a big kiss!"

 

And he did. A long, deep kiss filled with fervor and passion. It was in that very kiss that they'd fully departed from the real world and cast themselves in a world of their own. A world full of new opportunities and adventures to be had with each other. This new world where it was only them, the only thing they needed.

 

Kyuhyun had finally let go of the disapproving voice that was once engraved in the back of his mind. The thoughts that had trapped him, held him back from true happiness for far too long. The demons that had ripped him away from Zhou Mi countless times, hurting them both in the process. He was free now and madly in love.

 

Zhou Mi pulled away slowly, his breath warm and heavy upon Kyuhyun's sensitive lips, and looked upon Kyuhyun with the stars that reflected in his glittering eyes. Mi looked down briefly and smiled to himself as Kyuhyun held his face in his soft hands, pulling him in for another kiss. This kiss, however, was of a different nature. This kiss was full of need and desire.

 

Zhou Mi got the message and tugged Kyuhyun up from his position, his long arms wrapped tightly around his waist, not breaking the kiss in the slightest. Kyuhyun was ultimately the one to break the kiss, but only to grab Zhou Mi's arm and rush them to their dorm. Both men paid no mind to the shocked people they'd rushed by, obviously still stuck in the ways of the last generation.

 

They had arrived in no time, thanks to Zhou Mi's long legs. Thankfully no one was out in the hallways to question them and their intentions, leaving them to stumble their way into the unlit dorm room, still clinging onto each other.

 

"Wanna do something that you can add to your list of reasons why you love me, Kui Xian?" Zhou Mi questioned in his most seductive tone with bedroom eyes to match.

 

"Already working on it" Kyuhyun spurted out, hastily pulling down the zipper of his jeans.

 

~