fin.

the most beautiful moment in (jeongguk's) life

jimin danced around the wide variety of curtains giddily, not having a care in the world whether people were looking or not. jeongguk, however, did, and he took a step back, not wanting to be seen with him. why did i agree to go shopping with jimin? jeongguk wondered, but remembered jimin's innocent wide-eyed look and, god damn it all. 

"jeongguk! look here!" jeongguk turned around and saw jimin holding onto a curtain happily. 

jimin unfolded the curtain, revealing a very thin, almost see-through curtain. he threw the fabric over himself, and giggled, "it's almost like a wedding veil!" 

jeongguk couldn't comprehend how unbelievably adorable jimin was, and he grabbed the material and laid it out over himself also, making both of them under the large curtain. 

"j-jeongguk?" jimin called out, and jeoggguk couldn't take it anymore. jimin was so beautiful. he was so in love with him. he stared at jimin for a while, and he looked back at him, but quickly blushing from the eye contact. jeongguk's heart stopped for a moment. at that moment, jimin was the most beautiful human being he had ever seen. he tilted his head, and kissed jimin's lips softly, not wanting to break apart. jimin reciprocated the kiss, completely forgetting that they were in public, and that the curtains were in no way helping conceal themselves. 

"gross, i wanted to shop happily, not see my two best friends who i did not know were in a relationship whatsoever, althoughjeongguk'scrushwasveryobvious, kissing in public." taehyung interrupted. 

the two broke apart, faces red and breath short. 

"t-taehyung?" jimin widened his eyes. he took off the curtain, surprised at the other man's sudden appearance. 

jeongguk rolled his eyes at taehyung's comment with a retort, "at least i dont face with hoseok hyung in front of literally everyone." 

taehyung spat out incoherent words and walked backwards slowly, saying, "touché jeongguk, touché, but someday i will get you back." and with that, he left. 

jimin stared at the empty spot that taehyung used to occupy for a while before grinning up at jeongguk, "you have a crush on me? how cute!" 

jeongguk was flabbergasted. he spluttered out, "wha- no i don- why would i ever-" and very quietly mumbled a hesitant, "yes."

jimin opened his mouth in surprise, not knowing that he would actually say yes. jeon jeongguk, the jeongguk, that i've been pining over ever since we met, likes me? jimin was awestruck. he let out a quiet laugh and lightly punched jeongguk's shoulder. 

"you idiot, i like you too."