She Was Pretty

She Was Pretty

Katok!

 

Siwon’s eyes moved hesitantly from the monitor where he was checking his final scene, to the phone in his pocket. Once he’s seen the sender of the message, he unconsciously flashed a cheery smile at his phone. Although, it didn’t take long to turn his smile to a frown, where he knitted his eyebrows in confusion.

 

Is she prettier or am I?

 

Before he could type a reply, another message followed quickly.

 

Should I strangle her or should I strangle myself?

 

He panicked at his lover’s dramatic texts and excused himself from the filming site. Closing the app, the quickly dialled the familiar numbers. Once. Twice. Three times. No one picked up. He dialled once more as he headed back to the site in dejection. This time, someone finally picked up.

 

“Hello? Ba—” he let out a sigh of relief before quickly speaking and stopped his movements.

 

“GO AND DIE AT LEAST ONCE, CHOI SIWON!”

 

Toot. Toot.

 

As the person on the other side of the line hung up, Siwon was left speechless before running towards the director.

 

“Director? The scene was fine right? I can leave right? Sorry, good work everyone!” Before the director could even look at him, Siwon was already looking for his manager, who was busy on the phone.

 

“Hyung, I need to leave, I’m done for the day right? Sorry, but I’ll be taking those, along with the car,” Siwon snatched the keys from the manager’s hands and dashed out of the building.

 

“YAH! Choi Siwon! How am I supposed to leave? Damn it, it must be that maknae kid!” the manager grumbled.

 

 

Without hesitating, he took the van and drove straight to Super Junior’s dormitory. Once he’s parked the car, he  quickly took the elevator to the correct level, hoping he’d make it before his beloved left for his schedule.

 

Upon reaching the door, he could hear someone cursing him from inside the building. He braced himself before he reached for the door handle, which opened unexpectedly before him. He jumped back a few steps, worried he’d have to face the angry tiger so soon.

 

“Oh, Heechul hyung, you scared the crap out of me!” He rolled his eyes back and breathed in relief.

 

“Yeah? Well I shouldn’t be the one you’re scared of right now. That crazy bastard in there has been yelling non-stop since I returned. Control him would you? I’m trying to take a beauty nap and there he is, screaming at the damned screen like a mad man!” Siwon gave him an apologetic face before Heechul pushed him aside and stormed out.

 

“Where are you going, hyung?" Siwon called out.

 

“To the other dorm and away from that thing! I swear if you don’t tame him properly I’ll take him to the vet and have them put him down!” Heechul glared him off before heading for the elevator.

 

With heavy steps, Siwon entered the apartment, closing the door quietly behind him. Entering the room, he spotted a blob of blanket in the middle of the couch in the living room and smiled a little. His eyes trailed off to the coffee table close by, scattered with junk food of all types; chocolate, ice cream, potato chips, soft drinks, you name it. It was a scene you'd find in a cliche American teenage movie where the female protagonist broke up with her boyfriend and ate to fill up the emptiness inside her. His thoughts were cut off when he heard sniffles coming from the pile of blankets. 

 

Sneaking up to it, he embraced the blanket lovingly from the back. "What's wrong, my love?" 

 

No reply, only a hard shove back to break off the hug.

 

"Kyu, love? Is everything okay?" Siwon approached again, carefully this time. 

 

There was no response from the latter. 

 

"Honey~?" Siwon tried again. This time, an arm appeared from the mysterious blob, pointing towards the television. 

 

Siwon flashed his infamous dimpled smile as he saw himself on the screen. The scene of him giving the female lead a back hug was paused and shown evidently on the screen.

 

Again, Siwon attempted to backhug his beloved once more and teased, "Is someone jealous?"

 

This time, the blanket stood up. Siwon was surprised by the sudden movement and took a step back. The blanket fell onto the wooden floorboards, showcasing a slightly shorter and thinner built male. His eyes and nose were red and swollen while his plump lips formed a cute little pout. Tears were threatening to fall, but Siwon moved just in time to stop it. He had to mentally slap himself to prevent his inner self from pouncing on his sweetheart.

 

"Kyuhyun baby?"

 

"S-Siwonnie..." 

 

Kyuhyun buried his face in Siwon's chest unknowingly and wrapped his arms around the taller's back. However, as soon as he felt Siwon's muscular arms wrap around his waist, he pulled back and gave his boyfriend a glare. He was so happy about seeing his boyfriend again and had completely forgotten about how mad he was just minutes ago. 

 

"Choi Siwon," he spoke sternly and sniffed back the mucous that was about to fall. 

 

"Yes sir?" Siwon replied obediently. 

 

"Am I pretty or is she pretty?" Kyuhyun pointed towards the female lead shown on television. 

 

"Kyu--"

 

"Should I break her in half or should I break those arms that you embraced her with?" 

 

“Wow, easy--"

 

"I thought you said you loved me! And there you are, declaring your love to another person!"

 

"When did I--"

 

"ON THE PREVIEWS! I KNOW YOU'RE GOING GO CONFESS TO HER! I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE YOUR HEART BROKEN BY HER BY THE LOOKS OF THINGS!"

 

"What--"

 

"Here I am missing my boyfriend since I haven't seen him for an entire month! And there he is flashing those goddamn irresistible dimples everywhere!!"

 

"Come on--"

 

"What, am I not enough for you? DIE, CHOI SIWON!" With one hard push, Kyuhyun shoved his boyfriend away before making his way to his bedroom. 

 

And with one swift movement, Siwon captured his lover in his arms again. Sighing, he loosened the grip and turned Kyuhyun around to face him. 

 

"Honey--"

 

"I don't want to hear it.”

 

“Then should I really go and die? Would that make you happy?”

 

Kyuhyun looked up at his boyfriend, shookhis head as his lips formed a cute pout before whispering a faint “sorry”. 

 

“You’ve been ridiculous since I’ve been here - no, scratch that. Since I’ve received a text from you an hour ago. I’m really sorry if I’ve done something wrong but please don’t tell me to die, Kyu.”

 

“Sorry for being ridiculous,” Kyuhyun retorted, sarcastically.

 

“Ridiculously cute…” Siwon smiled. 

 

“Whatever. It’s not like you need me anyway. You have her,” Kyuhyun pointed towards the female actress on the screen.

 

“Who says I don’t!? I need my daily doses of Kyuhyun to function properly!”

 

“Remind me why I love this oversized ball of cheese?” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

“Because I’m pretty darn y and you love it when I hold you and whisper into your ears how much I love you,” Siwon flashed his dimples once again. 

 

Kyuhyun blushed hard and lifted his arm and poked the side of Siwon's chiseled face. His fingers sunk in the dimples and he frowned a little. "Curse these damned dimples. Who said you could flash them wherever and however you want? Just because you're a little more than handsome and those stubbles make you look y, you think you can do whatever you want?!”

 

“I can’t tell if you’re cursing me or complimenting me,” Siwon chuckled at his lover’s immaturity, “now, baby, calmly tell me what’s wrong?”

 

Kyuhyun threw his arms around Siwon's neck, leaving little space between their faces. "I miss you and I can't stand seeing you with her. Or when you were groping the lead actor" Kyuhyun began to grumble, "I haven't seen you for a month, Wonnie~, and it pissed me off to see you have so much fun away from me like that..."

 

Tightening his embrace, Siwon began to comfort his baby, "Babe. You know I love you, right? You know these arms, abs, body, face, dimples.. they all belong to you as much as they belong to me. Of course I missed you just as much. I had to appear cheerful for work. But you know who I imagined as I was hugging her?"

 

Kyuhyun found himself blushing with each word and shook his head playfully at Siwon's question, "Cheesy..."

 

"You, of course." Siwon closed the gap between them as he dived in to capture Kyuhyun's lips.

 

"You know, to answer that question you asked me twice within the span of an hour..." Siwon started as he pulled back from the kiss, "you, my love, are more beautiful than anyone. I'm sorry I'm always leaving you for work but until the day after tomorrow, I’m all yours."

 

A smile creeped up Kyuhyun before he pouted again, "But I have a recording later on..." 

 

"I'll do something about that so can you please do something about my junior down there? It kinda wants to say hello but it's unsure if the second owner would let him out..." Siwon grinned and pointed at his raging .

 

Kyuhyun's eyes trailed off to Siwon's below and widened before looking up at his horse. 

 

"Really?! Even while we're having this argument, all that's running through your mind is--"

 

"In my defence, you looked ing adorable and edible the moment those blankets dropped and your eyes, nose, lips shared the same hue of red. I can handle it but my junior can't!"

 

Kyuhyun broke off from the hug and slammed his bedroom door in Siwon's face. 

 

"Kyu baby! What's wrong?! Open up please? I haven't tapped that for a month!"

 

Kyuhyun opened the door and clicked his tongue, "Tsk you're doing it all for my . But that's okay because I love you." He pulled Siwon into the room and shut the door once more and kissed the living daylights out of his y boyfriend.

 

 

The Super Junior members who were bracing themselves quietly in their rooms, creeped out one by one and left the apartment quietly. 

 

"These two are gonna be at it like rabbits the entire night. We should've just left when Heechul did!” Eunhyuk shoved his fingers inside his ears.

 

“Yeah, manager hyung. They’re done. Sorry, I’ll come pick you up now!” Leeteuk left for the elevator, the other members trailing behind.

 

“Siwon-mmpfffh! W-wait..” Kyuhyun spoke between the kisses, “The hyungs are still in their rooms!”

 

“Baby, they just left. Didn’t you hear the door closing? Now the whole place is ours,” Siwon smirked.

 

Again, moans and groans fill the Super Junior dormitory as the couple begin to claim their property that remained untouched for the past month.