Chapter 1

Bestfriend.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun, Sehun is here to pick you up. Get up now, you . He is waiting downstairs." Seo Eun Ji, the eldest among the two told the maknae who is still sitting on the bed with those sleepy face of her. Looking at the slow maknae, the eldest suddenly hit her with a pillow to make her fully awake from her current state. 

"Ouch. You don't have to do that you know? I am wide awake. And I heard what you told me." Seohyun the maknae told the eldest as she sighs heavily. 'What a lioness' she thought to herself.

Seohyun get up from the bed as she make her way to the bathroom. Realising that they might be late for the first day of school as a senior high school student, Seohyun quickly shower and getting ready. 'He must be mad. What do I do now-' She thought to herself as she picked the most suitable dress for the first day. As she found a white dress with a pink laces around the waist part, she quickly putting it on and doing her hair as fast as she can.

Once everything is done, she hums a song as she make her way downstair looking at the guy who is laying on the couch scrolling his phone. She chuckles as she could see how bored he is probably now. "OH SEHUN!" she shouted from the stairs.

The male suddenly rise from his seat as he heard the loud voice. He would be lying if he is not shocked. He glared at the other latter who is giggling on the stairs. "You, Seodumb. Firstly, you are late. Second, you are ing annoying. Third, you are just dumb. I'm mad!" Sehun bites his lips as he cross his arms. Seohyun who is still gigglings make her way to the male. Wrapping her arms around his shoulder and comfortably sitting on his lap. "Look, I woke up late. It just I am tired. I don't know what did I do but I am tired. Come on. I'm sorry." Seohyun said as she shamelessly grins, patting his back. Seeing no reaction from him, Seohyun spoke up again. "Come on. We are not that late- There is still half an hour before class." she shakes his shoulder lightly. 

"Look, you witch didn't we promised to have breakfast at our usual cafe before the first day of entering the class?" Sehun flinched her forehead. Seohyun rubbed her forehead as she tried to remember back their agreement last night. "What is so special about first day eating at the cafe. Give me 10 reason." As if she did nothing, she calmly asked the male. Well, for Seohyun its okay to as long as it is not over limit. "Listen to my 10 reason you dumb." Sehun squints. Seohyun just nods and keep on looking at him as if she is listening to him when the truth is she lost in her own thought. Oh Sehun is really hard. Stubborn. Cold asf. The boy that everybody loves. To be honest Oh Sehun is popular in their school. Come on who wouldn't love the son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter