(_|_)

The Fight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Girls, sorry I’m la–Hmph!”

 

The members hushed Tiffany almost immediately when she arrived at the practice studio. Everyone was all huddled together at the corner of the room, close to the door and Tiffany could see two figures took over the other side of the studio. She instantly guessed that another fight was declared by the pair of couple that everyone least expected to end up together. Tiffany could see the member she was close to, Taeyeon was on tears and in front of the leader was Hyoyeon looking away from the older one.

 

Again?

 

“What is it about this time?” Tiffany successfully removed Yoona’s hand from covering . She had asked in a soft tone since whenever the two main dancer and main vocal would have an argument, chills are going to be given to them with a glare that could combine the Jung sisters’ glares. It literally made them to stay silent immediately.

 

“We have no idea.” Yoona whispered back and their attention went back to the two people.

 

As what the others can observed, Taeyeon was on tears but she was not sobbing. Her expression looked hurt while eyes at the dancer who was not even looking at her. “Hyoyeonie, come on.”

 

Hyoyeon crossed her arms on chest and looked at another direction. The leader knew her girlfriend was giving her a silent treatment; the thing that she hated the most.

 

“How many more times do you want me to apologize?”

 

(_|_)

 

“Three? Ten? A hundred times?”

 

(_|_)

 

“Hyoyeonie, talk to me.”

 

(_|_)

 

“YAH KIM HYOYEON!”

 

“Omo!” Sooyoung quickly covered her own mouth with her hand when Taeyeon literally shocked everyone in the studio except for Hyoyeon. The members eyed at one another and tried to figure out the right person to stand up in between the argument. Yet Seohyun told them to just let the two to settle it by themselves.

 

Why was Hyoyeon behaving this way until Taeyeon is mad?

 

None of the girls knew the answer and that was why they rather gathered at a corner and watch the whole thing instead of going out to give the couple a private time to settle it. They saw how the atmosphere quickly changed after Taeyeon yelled for the dancer’s name. There were fears showing in the leader’s eyes when Hyoyeon shot her a look. A freaking deadly look–Yuri observed.

 

“Kim Taeyeon.”

 

Ding! Ding! Round two: start!

 

Members watched the way Hyoyeon slowly paced herself towards the leader, making the opponent to take an each step backward the closer Hyoyeon gets. The slight thud made the girls to gasp; Hyoyeon had sandwiched Taeyeon with her body and the wall. The fears w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter