Prologue : hate you.

I Hate You, Reality.
"You can't handle your feeling of love. Love grow secretly. And i hate it."
 
Lee Hye Min POV 
  
I am not lonely because i am bullied.
But, i am the one who don't want to have many friends.
 
People say, i have a lot of fans because of my beautiful face—eventhough i don't care. There are so many boys who want to get my attention, or be my boyfriend but no one ever get me or success to be mu boyfriend.
I like live like this. Lonely but always happy. I get good scores, my parents always buy me what i want.
 
I live without expression. I  can feel happy, sad, or angry. But i can't express it, it's hard to express it.
 
If i don't get close to other people, i can't feel very happy. Because, they said, if you know how to feel very happy, you will know how to feel very sad.
 
The emotion that i often feel is annoyed. Annoyed by one boy.
He is Byun Baekhyun, he is the most handsome boy in this school—they said.
I admit, he is handsome. He has good personality, caring and loving. But he has a personality that i really hate.
Playboy.
 
Like, how can someone love ends that fast? 
We are same. We are people, you can play other people heart and love.
But the thing i more hate is, the girls still like him eventhough their love's just a game for him.
 
But i don't know, i never been loved.
Or loving someone.
 
And i don't want its happen to me.
 
 
The thing i hate is.
It's happen to me now.
The most thing i hate is happening to me.
 
I can't deny it.
This is because of you,
the one i used to hate.