flirTAE

There's You In Everything I Do.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Jeongguk annoys Tae with pick up lines. Of course, pokemon references.

Monday soon comes, the clouds are blocking the sun. It's a rainy day and the rain knocks on his windows. Taehyung should be getting ready or else he's going to be late and wouldn't be able to catch his bus. But it's raining and he just wants to stay in his bed and snuggle his stuff toys wile watching anime or something. What a great day to be alive.

The pitter patter sound of the rain lulls him back to sleep.

When he open his eyes again, the rain finally stop. His eyes scan his surrounding. It's still cloudy outside, the fact that his room seems so dark and gloomy. He sits up and grab his phone, checking the time.

10:50 AM.

Wow, he slept for 3 more hours and now he's definitely late. He notice there's a bunch of messages, 33 to be exact. 30 is from Jimin, asking him where he is and why he didn't saw him in the morning. One from Bambam, telling him someone looks for him. One from Hoseok, asking him and Jimin to sit with them on lunch break and one from unknown number, asking him if he's alright and if he's going to school. It was sent five minutes ago and Taehyung was about to ask who the ef is this when his phone vibrates, a new message flashing on the screen

10:48 AM
Jimin said u're not replying to his messages. u okay? are u going to school?
10:52 AM
This is Jeongguk. sorry if I ask for ur number.

Taehyung may or may not read it 10 times before squealing in delight. JEON JEONGGUK ASKED FOR HIS NUMBER AND TEXTED HIM AND ASKED HIM IF HE'S GOING TO SCHOOL.

After a while, he decided to reply the cutiepie with "yea, see u at lunch :D" because Jimin once told him to never make hot guys wait.
 

Once he enter the cafeteria, he already noticed Jimin and Yoongi literally hitting each other. Hoseok is screaming again, while Namjoon dramatically waves his hands, hitting his boyfriend's arm who's taking a video of himself while eating a bowl of kimchi (Seokjin owns a food vlog apparently) Jeongguk is no where to be seen and he sadly pouts. He imagined earlier on his way to cafeteria that Jeongguk will slowly turn around, give him a warm smile and probably give him a kiss too. 

"You must be an HM, 'cause boy, you're unforgetable."

Taehyung squeaks and whips around to come face to face with the guy he's been looking for. "God, Jeongguk, you scared me!"

"What's up with the frown? Missed me?" A sly smile appears on Jeongguk's lips and Taehyung tries not to stare but damn, he looks good in black and his piercings, god yes, take me.

"What? Of course not!" Taehyung mentally slap himself because he sound so defensive and the smirk on the younger's face is not helping at all. God, have mercy on him.

"You must be Pikachu, you shocked me with your electrifying personality."

That's it. He covers his face and runs to Jimin, squeezing himself between Yoongi and Jimin. "Hi."

"Jimin hyung. Do you mind?" Jeongguk smiles innocently, you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter