EPS 2

TRAPPED

   

 

 

knock knock knock

 

"coming..." 

 

The door finally opened.

 

"Yes?How can I help you?"

 

"Amber!It's me,Sunny."

 

"Sunny unnie?"Amber can't believe her own eyes.Is this small looking guy is really her cousin?

 

"What happened to you?"Amber bring Sunny inside of her house.

 

"I don't know.I just think that I need to change.You know."

 

"And when you said change,you mean by this?Looking like a man,huh?"

 

"I mean you look like a man too,right?"

 

"I am not.This is me since the beginning.I can't change even though I would like to.You know,wear short skirts,high heels without breaking my leg.And for some reason,i really envy you.You can do all that.I try to,you know wear on heels but it's just not me.I prefer sneakers over heels.Because that's me.What about you?why do you change your looks suddenly?"

 

"I just broke up with Jimin."

 

"Well I know I should be surprise but it doesn't anymore.Why tho?"

 

"See!This doesn't even suprise you anymore.I've break up thousands times with thousands different type of man.I mean what's wrong with me?I think I'm quite okay.Not perfect but still...Maybe I really can't have a man in my life.Then,should I stay single until I die?"

 

"Whoa.relax.Don't let those stupid heartbreak control you.Oh come on.those heartbreak is only temporary.You know that.And you let temporary feelings control your life?Is that why you change like this?"Amber pulled out tissues from the box and pass it to Sunny after seeing she has started to sobbing.

 

"Hyomin said I look like a man in my relationship.I'm not depending on them and not clingy and don't do aegyo."

 

"The truth has been told.Praise lord Hyomin for telling you that.I wanted to tell you the same when the last time you broke with Woohyun but I'm afraid that it will hurt you.Wait,so is that the reason?"

 

"I've decided to be a man from now on."

 

"Wait what?You serious?Oh god.Please.I've told you to not let your temporary feelings control you.Just be yourself.No need to change.Are you sure that changing your life like this just because those punks who dated you for leave you worth?Don' change yourself just because of them.You know,you will regret it.Hey,we don't always need man in our life.Independent woman are cool too.No heartbreak,no crying,no jealousy.Right?"Amber try to comfort her cousin.

 

"I'm tired to be dumped for some nonsense reasons.Tired to cry and feeling heartbreak.I decide to be man instead.No tears,no heartbreak."

 

"I don't know if this is the right thing to do."

 

"Screw all that.I'm not Sunny anymore.Sunny has died.I'm now Seth."

 

"What?"Amber still can't believe her girly cousin has really change.To a man!That's the worst thing she could ever imagine.

 

"Then should I call you oppa then?"

 

"I don't mind.It's up to you.You can call me unnie when we're with each other."

 

"O..kay...ummm...yeah..."Amber can't say anything.Her cousin's decision can't be change.

 

"Amber.Help me to find a job.I need one right now."

 

"What kind of job do you want?"

 

"I don't mind.Any job that suit me."

 

"I'll try."

 

"Ouh.Let me borrow one or two of your clothes.Dongjun's clothes are too big.It's uncomfortable."

 

"I'll get it for you."

 

 

"That's the new clothes that I have.Just bought it 2 days ago."

 

"Thanks Amber.I only can rely on you."

 

"Don't mention.But,are you sure that your mom don't mind you change like this?"

 

"Huh...I don't know.I think I need to move out before my mom think I bring the dishonored to the family."

 

"I know.Your mom wouldn't be that be happy to lost a daughter and gain another son."

 

"I think I can't forever listen to my mom.I choose my own life."

 

"But,still.She is your mom."

 

"Can I stay with you while I find a place to stay?"

 

"Why did you ask?Of course you can.I welcome you with open arms.We're not strangers anyway."

 

"Thanks for always being here for me."

 

"I'll always will."

 

 

 

Sunny(or Seth) walks in her home hoping that her mom is still at her workplace.

 

The house seems empty.She walks in slowly.

 

"Sunny!"A voice from the kitchen.

 

"Aahh!"She fells on the ground.

 

"Ah my heart.Mom.What are you doing in the kitchen without making a sound?"

 

"I'm dropping by to pick up my things.What are you doing,sneaking around like thief."

 

"Wait.What are you wearing?Is not the usual clothes that you have."

 

"O..ohh..I wear Amber's clothes...because...mine are dirty because I spilled the coffee...when we are hanging out just now."What kind of bulls is that.She clearly have a few spare dress in her car.You know.Incase if something happens.

 

"I see.Wait.Your hair.Did you cut your hair?"Her mom didn't believe it.Her daughter is the type that treasure her long hair so much.She even dream to have long hair like Rapunzel since young.

 

"It's summer mom.It's so hot lately.I just...you know..."She just hope that her mom will let her go without asking any futher question.

 

"You survive the past 25 times of summer in your life with your long hair just fine."

 

"Correction.I BARELY survive.Now mom.Don't you have to go back to work?"

 

"Ouh.Yeah I got to go.Hey.Clean your room! If I find out your room is still unclean the moment I come back later,you'll be a dead meat."Her mom says before driving back to work.

 

"From now on,I'm always a dead meat,mom"

 

 

Finally after a year without any update,I finally have the chance to update.My exams have finished and I have a bit time to spare for updating my stories.I'll continue writting and will be updating whenever I have the chance to do so.Sorry for updating this boring and not intresting chapter due to lack of ideas.I'll try to improve my ideas and writting skills.