Anything for My Wife

My Wifey Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and Seohyun were now waiting at their new investor for some joint business ventures for the Kim and Hwang partnership. "The client was so unprofessional, aish! Time is so damn precious and they only wasting it like that, oh my head!" Tiffany was already pissed massaging her temples while reviewing their presentations and proposals on her hand while Seohyun was already dozing off beside her.

Finally, the door swung open revealing a tall tanned-man on his suit carrying a suitcase followed by a goddess-looking young lady holding the portfolios for the meeting. They bowed to each other and apologize for being late and as a payback they offered a dinner for the two ladies.

Immediately opened the projector to start and shows their presentation proposal for the projects when a bang on the door broke their concentration as the two women wears their shock faces while the other two face palmed themselves before shaking their heads in annoyance.

"Mr. Choi the meeting was already started you may take your sit and joined us here. Sorry Ms. Hwang and Ms. Seo we may now proceed." Jimin stated as Seokjin apologize before taking his respective sit across the two women of his life.

The meeting went smoothly but not for the two women who were seems uncomfortable on Seokjin's presence but much to his dismay he also didn't want to attend the meeting at the first place because he knew that Jimin and Yoona can handle it by themselves but still Jimin insisted. "Thank you for granting our proposal and I hope that we will be better partners in business, Ms. H-"

"It's Mrs. Kim, I'm already married, Mr. Park, sorry if I didn't tell you right away." Tiffany cut off Jimin by correcting him on her status as a married woman. She purposely said that so Seokjin would be aware.

"Oh, sorry about that, my bad. You're husband was so lucky to have a gorgeous and smart wife like you, Mrs. Kim. I hope we will meet him soon." Jimin exclaimed while Yoona glaring at him and nudge her boyfriend's arm.

"You're wrong I was the one who's lucky to have him because he was such a gentle and caring husband towards me and he always at my side when I needed him the most." Tiffany boastfully said while secretly glancing on Seokjin's direction only to meet his gaze. She wants to show him how happy her life could be after leaving her in a mess.

"So shall we go now for our dinner date?" Seokjin in while encircling his arms to Seohyun's waist and pulled her closer to him to make Tiffany jealous. And yes he succeed because Hwang was now fuming inside as she watched the intimacy of the couple while Seohyun seems uncom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter