002

Sing For You: My mates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I saw your comments, and I'm glad you are liking this. Thanks for subscribing, commenting, and even upvote! Love you all! >.<

PS- If you haven't noticed, I put up 'fantasy' tag. This story will include all those magical and sorcery crap. KEKEKE.

I wish I can find a good poster for this story :(

-I’ve been waiting to meet you, the owner of my heart.-

 

“Did you hear what they said?” Jaeyun sighs as she trains her eyes on the newspaper. Funny, but she never thought she will have to flip the page where job advertisement is advertised.

She did not expect to do it this early, though.

“Yes. I heard it.” Jaeyun replied without any enthusiasm.

Who would be? When you might be jobless in a few months.

“So what do we have to do? You know how hard to get a paycheck these days!” Jaeyun stays quiet, as Jangmi throws her head on the table.

Though she is feeling rather anxious, but she chooses to stay calm. Maybe… just maybe they won’t fire her away.

She never did badly in her job anyway. She does everything her boss asked, even doing extra work that are not related to her.

So…

Just maybe she won’t get fired…

Right?

“Yah Ji Jaeyun! Are you even listening?” Jaeyun rolls her eyes as she put down the newspaper. She then looks on her computer, reviewing her resume before she sent out her applications to another company. Jangmi is still doing her frantic session of questioning every possible ‘why’s’ and unending comments about how corrupted and unfair the company is doing to them.

Jaeyun scratch her elbow. It’s already a sign that she is very confused and worried. Yes, she had been saving for the past 4 years working here, but that will not be something to make sure she won’t have to starve or even kicked out from her apartment.

She even needs to settle her education loan!

Plus, she had to pay that old wench every month.

‘She wouldn’t care if I went jobless… all she wants is money’. Jaeyun knocks her head with her phone.

How can this possibly happen? As far as she knows, the hotel is doing very good for the past years. The bomb dropped by her boss really disturbed her. GM never told her anything regarding the loss of business partners and loss in the fund for the hotel which result in the President’s decision to cut off employees to save budget.

Though she really feels hurt with Ken for ignoring her in such important matters and disregarding her as the Resident Manager there, Jaeyun felt like maybe Ken did this because she might be one of the employees that will be sacked out immediately by the company.

Jaeyun scratch her elbow again. ‘What to do?’ She thinks to herself.

With only $13 823.27 in her account, she can’t possibly survive being jobless for more than 2 months.

“You know Jaeyun… I was planning to get married next year. How unlucky I am, right?” Jaeyun lifts her head up to face Jangmi.

“What?” Jaeyun can’t believe her ears. Jangmi is really going to that extend with Junho?

What in the world makes this girl in front of her to even think to tie the knot between them?

Junho?

Junho would destroy her.

Jangmi’s eyes brighten as she moves her chair closer to Jaeyun. Jaeyun saw the sparks and love blossoming in her eyes. She almost felt envy by those luxury feelings Jangmi could have. She could never understand those kinds of thing.

“Junho proposed me last night!” She giggles while holding both of Jaeyun’s hands. Jaeyun could only look at her co-worker with shocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter