Starting today, You are a Vixx (ver.1)

Vixx highschool host club

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the idea 

Halla instead of Loki the avengers hair style will have Huruhi's after the transformation.

I forgot to say that the uniforms that they are wearing are the vixxchool uniforms.

Park Jae-gyu was a scholarship student at Jellyfish Academy Highschool. She was said to have a IQ of over 190, so why couldn't she find a quiet library. So far she has been to five of the school's libraries and all were the same, giggling rich kids hovering around the shelves. So Jae was going to the one place she was sure no one would be, in a music room. She turned the corner and ended up in front of music room 3. When she opened the door she was assulted with the scent and petals of roses. As she walked forewords she saw the Vixx host club "Hello," said the blonde one. Jae backed away from them and pushed herself into the door. "It's a boy," said the boys standing together in the center (Ravi and Ken) "What is this?" Jae asked. Hongbin went on explaining "The Jellyfish host club is where handsome boys rich, with too much time on thier hands, entertain and charm girls, who also have to much time on thier hands. It is the school's own personal playground, elegant playground for the super-rich." Hongbin smiled showing his perfect dimples. "H-Host Club?" Jae breathed " Ken and Ravi, this visitoris in the same class as you right?" Hyuk asked the twins, the twins nodded "yes he is an honor student, but he isn't really sociable. So we really don't know him that well," the twins replied. Then a light in in a unknown area. "Welcome to the host club, honor student." Hyuk welcomed Jae. " An honor student very intresting," Hongbin said jumping up to try getting closer to Jae. Jae was tryung to get our of the room, her glasses hitting the door everytime her face got to close to it. "You know our school makes it hard for commoners like you to get in," Hyuk said, Jae turned "Well..."she didn't know what to say "thank you?". Hongbin walked up to her and put an arm around her shoulders " Yes! he is saying that you are a hero, Dongsae," he went on " You maybe the top of your class but you are still the poorest student in the whole school," after saying that Jae moved to the side in a vain atttempt to get away from him, but he followed her "Maybe you lowly people are looked down upon. No I won't go that far, but it doesn't matter does it. LONG LIVE THE POOR!" he leaned in close to her "Welcome to our world of beauty, poor man," he finished his speech to realize that Jae was walking away "exscuse me hyung," she said. All of a sudden she was grabbed by the arm "Hey Gyu-gyu-dongsae,Gyu-gyu-dongsae,Gyu-gyu-dongsae. Are a hero? Aigoo," Jae looked and the was a blonde, dark skined secondary student in a highschool uniform pulling on her sweater "I'm not a hero, I am a honor student. 'AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING DONGSAE'!" Jae yelled she heared a sigh "and to think such a fabled, erudite student would be gay," Hongbin said "gay?". "What is your preference, The wild Type?" he ask geturing to the tall guy with the spicked hair "the boy lolita type?" he asked while jesturing to the darkskinned blonde kid "the little devils types?" he asked gesturing to Ken and Ravi "the cool type?" he asked jesturing to Hyuk. "It's well, it's not like that. I was looking for a queit place to study," Jae said as she tried to back away "Or maybe...you'd like to try me? what about it?". Jae jumped away and hit a podium. She hit a vase. It broke into hundreds upon thousands of tiny peices. "That was the renaissance vase that was to be featured in the school auction," Ken said "Now you've done it," Ravi finished "We were going to start the bidding at 82043424 won." Jae's jaw dropped. 

Okay that was kind of a cut off tell me how you liked it and I will be writting the other version for you latter.