I Let Him Convince Me

How Much Is Too Much Gucci?

                          Tao and Sehun walked along the paper coated and busy streets of Seoul. Tao held onto Sehun's hand as his eyes scanned the many shops lining the streets selling clothing. One particular store caught Tao's eye, and he hauled Sehun in that direction. Or at least he tried to. 

                          "Tao no. You've already spent enough today."

                          "Sehunnie! Please.", he whined. He tried to put on his best aegyo for the solemn Korean man.

                          "You know that doesn't work."

                          "Sehunnie I promise just this one store and we can go get lunch."

                          Sehun gave a huge sigh, and began walking in the direction of the expensive looking store. Once they walked through the entrance Sehun could already tell he''d be pulling out his wallet in no less than ten minutes. Tao let go of his hand and walked in the direction of the hats and Fedora's first. Tao took his time and picked out the ones that caught his attention. He began trying each of them on to see how they looked on him. 

                          Sehun was too busy waiting for Tao that he was startled when his phone started ringing. He checked the caller I.D. It was Jongin calling.

                          "Hey man."

                          "Hey, what ya doing today?"

                          "Out shopping with Tao.", Sehun mumbled.

                          Sehun could hear Jongin cracking up through the speaker. Sehun didn't find the situation he was in humerous at all, so he didn't know why Jongin was laughing.

                          "How long have you guys been out? Thirty years?", Jongin snickered again.

                          "Oh shut up! And yes that's what it feels like."

                          "Dude why did you agree in the first place? You know how he is when he gets to go shopping."

                          "I can't just tell him no. He's my boyfriend!"

                          "Well goodbye and don't go bankrupt.", Jongin said before hanging up. Leaving Sehun to resume shopping with Tao.

                          "Sehunnie which one do you like?", Tao called out.

                          "The least expensive one.", he replied. Tao face sank into a frown and he stuck out his tongue. He put the two red fedora's he was holding in his hands back on the shelf and continued to search some more. Sehun finally gave in, realizing they were gonna be there for a little bit, and went to stand by his boyfriend while he shopped. Tao tried on a leather snapback and looked at himself in the mirror for a few seconds.

                          "How does this look?", he turned to Sehun with hopeful eyes.

                          "It looks great baby.", he gave Tao a small smile. "And yes we can buy it."

                          Tao squealed and jumped up and down then went to go hug his boyfriend.

                          "Thank you Sehunnie!", he kissed him on the cheek. 

                          Next Tao looked at the coats on the other side of the store. Sehun lagged behind him with the bags with the stuff they bought from the previous stores on his arm. Tao immidiately went to trying them on, again, checking himself in the mirror. Tao picked out a vibrant red leather jacket and Sehun could tell he would buying that too. When Tao looked at himself in the mirror, his face lit up, and he turned to Sehun. 

                          "Yes Taozi."

                          "Thank you, thank you, thank you!", he happily kissed his boyfriend's cheeks.

                          Tao picked out another jacket before deciding he was satisfied. Not having any mercy on Sehun's wallet and bank account, Tao migrated towards the shoes. Sehun was extremely nervous now. If nothing else was expensive, he knew shoes would have his bank account crying and begging for mercy.

                          "Tao don't you think you have enough Gucci brand stuff?"

                          Tao scoffed. "You can never have too much.", he waved Sehun off.

                          "But if we go shopping like this too often, where are gonna out all of your clothes and hats and shoes? Our apartment isn't a mansion."

                          "We'll find space.", and Tao proceeded to look through the shoes.

                          Tao scanned through the many boxes of expensive shoes until he found a pair he liked. He quickly took off his shoes and tried the deep purple high tops on. Tao instantly fell in love, and he gave his boyfriend the 'please, I really want this' look. Sehun of course agreed, not wanting to upset his boyfriend.

                          He knew how unforgiving and uptight Tao could be when he didn't get what he wanted. Not to say that Tao was spoiled. Tao was far from spoiled but Sehun just wished that he had less expensive taste.

                          After only settling on one pair of shoes, Tao was finally ready to go. Sehun hesitantly walked up to the cashier afraid for his wallet. The cashier began ringing up all the items Tao had picked out, and she gave Sehun the total.

                          "That's be 348,153 won."

                          Sehun eyes popped out of his head.

                          "What?! How much?!"

                          "348-"

                          "Yeah yeah I heard you the first time. But Taozi, do you really want this stuff?"

                          "But Sehunnie, if you bought me these i'd be the happiest guy on earth!", he exclaimed.

                          Sehun had heard this line before. This was the line that Tao used to make Sehun do anything for him. This time was no exception. He turned his attention back to the cashier who was patiently waiting.

                           "Alright.", he said before handing her the money.

                           After Sehun was done paying for Tao things, Tao gladly scooped up all the bags, took Sehun's hands, and began skipping out into the streets of Seoul.

                           "You know you're the best Sehunnie, right?", he tried to up to Sehun to get him to feel better.

                           "Yeah yeah, let's just go eat.", Sehun mumbled.

                           And that they did. Even though Sehun was probably broke right now, he and Tao had a great time out, and they enjoyed each other's company.