Chapter01

Resemblance

The crowded place of Seoul was filled with numerous lovers around.There is a boyfriend with her girlfriend,there is also a married couple,there is also a playful couple,every kind of couple is there in Seoul..

A cute couple walks at the sidewalk looking at the shop around them..

"Oh,that wedding dress looks gorgeous"..the girl pointed the dress she saw in the shop..

"Do you want that that will be the wedding dress you're going to wear on our wedding?"

"Hmm..Yes"..the girl smile shyly

"Okay"..the man smiled

They continued walking around while holding hands.The cute couple enjoyed roaming around the big city of Seoul.They entered on a restaurant.

"What do you want to order?My Choronggie"the man asked

"Ahmm..this one"..the girl pointed the food she wanted to order on the menu book.

"Okay,I will order that one too".the man said

The man called the waiter and the waiter took out there orders.After for awhile,they recieve there orders and enjoy eating it.After eating at the restaurant,they went to other beautiful  spots in Seoul.The couple looks happy and enjoying the beautiful spots and view of Seoul..They went home after touring the beautiful city of Seoul..

''Naeunnie,wake up! I brought food for you''..

''Oh,Woohyun-oppa,you brought for me,thank u! Im very hungry''..the little girl get up of her bed happily and immedaitely get the food from her older brother..

The little girl is going to go outside of her room to eat..

''Hi Na..''Chorong greeted the little girl

When the little girl see her brother's fiance,she went back to her room..

''Why do Naeun dont want to see me?''..Chorong asked

''It's okay Chorong..Maybe,she is just shy on you''..Woohyun said

''Hmm..Maybe''

''Let's just watch T.V''

The couple turn on the television and watch a movie..

NEXT DAY..

The couple continued there plan oon there wedding...After the couple are done of there planning,they went home already..

''Uhmm..Chorong,Can you stay here for awhile?I have to go somewhere first''

''Hmm..okay Woohyunnie''

Woohyun leave the house for awhile,while Chorong and Woohyun's little sister,Naeun was left in the house..Naeun went out of her room and passed by the living room where Chorong sitted..

''Hi Naeun''..Chorong greeted the little girl

Naeun smiled at Chorong slightly and went to the kitchen to get some food..After getting a food,Naeun went back and sitted on the sofa..

''Ahmm..Chorong-unnie,Do you want to eat?''Naeun asked shyly

Chorong shook her head and smiled..

Naeun phone suddenly ring,she went to her room to answer the call..

''Do I really need to do this?''Naeun asked the person on her phone call

After the call,Naeun went back to the living room and tell something to Chorong..

''Chorong-unnie..Wo..Woohyun-oppa''..Naeun said nervously

''What is it Naeun?''

''Wo..Woo..hyun-op..pa..had an acc..cident''..

''What?!Where is he?I will go to him''..Chorong said panickly

Naeun told Chorong the place where Woohyun had a accident and Chorong rushly went to the place Naeun told her..

Chorong arrive at the place Naeun told her.There are no people around,it is so silent and the place is a little dark..Chorong called Woohyun's name..

''Woohyun!Woohyun!Woohyun!''

Chorong kept on calling Woohyun's name but Woohyun didn't come out..

''Woohyun!Where are you?''

Chorong started to worry..Chorong called again Woohyun's name but still Woohyun didn't appear..Chorong is getting more worried..

''Woohyun!Don't ever leave me!Woohyun,where are you?!''

Chorong started to cry..Chorong heard a familiar song just near on where she is standing,Chorong went slowly to the place where the song come from..When Chorong arrive to the place where the song come from,she saw a table with 2 plates and with a candle..

''Why am I here?''

Chorong went closer and closer to the place..Chorong heard someone singing the familiar song she heard awhile ago..Chorong look back to see who's singing..

''Woohyun''..

Woohyun continued singing and went closer to Chorong and hold her hand...Chorong cry,a tears of joy..Chorong looks emotional on the effort of Woohyun..Woohyun stopped singing and guide Chorong going to the table.Woohyun pull the chair and let Chorong sit and Woohyun sit on the other chair..Woohyun said something to Chorong before eating..

''Chorong,I really prepared this day to have this special date with you''..

Chorong smiled on the speech that Woohyun said..After that,Woohyun feed Chorong and Chorong feed Woohyun too..After they eat,Woohyun offered his hand to Chorong to have a dance with him..Chorong held Woohyun's hand and stand up..They dance,a kind off dance of a couple or a couple dance...After that,they went home together happily..



Sorry for the late update guys..hope this chapter is not boring for you..Hope you enjoy reading this..^_^