Chapter 3 (A Ghost?)

Hopeless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once again, I woke up exactly at 7 o'clock thanks to my phone's alarm.

Today, I felt much better because mom allowed me to rest for a few days at home. No one can describe how it felt when you are given a free day and all you have to do was eating, sleeping, watching drama, eating, sleeping, eating, sleeping and watching drama again. It's heaven !

And then, the reality was coming to pick me up. I had to go to the school that filled with extremely annoying kids. How I wish to end this high school's life as soon as I could and get selected to further my studies at SNU, Seoul National University. I know it's hard to be choosen to that incredible university, but my teachers and even the principle told me that I got the potential to go to that place. And yes, that was the only reasons for me to study as much as I could before the final exam.

"Soeun-ah ! Kim Soeun !"

"Yes, mom!"

"Come down and have a breakfast.You will be late for your school."

"Okay, mom. I'm coming.", I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen to have a simple breakfast that mom made for me.

"Mom, I need to go now. I don't want Jieun arrived early than me. Bye, mom !",be late than Lee Jieun was the humiliate things ever ! I ran as fast as lighting so that I could arrives at school before her.

Then, my nightmares came true, I saw Jieun standing proudly at the school gate with a naughty-smile on her face.

"Kim Soeun ! Come quickly. Let's cross this gate together !". I thought it was better to enter together than watching she crossed the gate before me. I know it's kind childish, but seriously only Jieun could bring out the chlidish-side of me.

"Really?! Wait for me !", I ran towards her. Suddenly, Jieun was being pushed by a group of students. 

"Nooooo!", I screamed.

"Sorry, Soeun-ah. It's not my faults. I think you should accept the fact that today you have been defeated by me.", she smiled proudly and walk away like a diva.

"I promise to myself that tomorrow will be the earliest day I came to the school.", I made a childish-promise-ever to myself.

 

The next day came. My phone's alarm ringing early than before. 6:30 a.m. After done putting on my school uniform, I went straight to the door and wore my shoes.

"Mom ! I'm going to the school ! You don't have to prepare breakfast for me today !"

"Soeun-ah, wait ! Kim Soeun!"

I ran out before mom capture me and force me to eat the breakfast.

"Finally!", I look at my watch. I arrived at school exactly at 7 o'clock. New record for me!

I enter the school. I walked along the school corridor to go to my class. It was kind scary because there was nobody inside the building except for the securityguard outside the building. Suddenly, I heard something ! It sound like a piano coming from the music room. Then, I remember. Jieun once told me that there was a ghost playing piano early in the morning in the music room. A lots of students that came early at school have been in this sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter