Chapter 2~!

The Other Me !

Jaejoong can't even say a word, he can't breath because Kyungsoo is choking him but however that continues until someone come in to the office. "O...Oh my...." The guy who suddenly who saw the scene immediately and stops D.O and pull him away from Jaejoong. Jaejoong cough hard and breath heavily for oxygen after his neck is released. 

"WHO ARE YOU? DID YOU JUST REALISE YOU ALMOST KILL HIM!" The guy shout. D.O scoff and look at the guy with a bit of angry look "Because that's what I wanted to do!" 

"WHAT?!" The guy grab D.O's collar. Jaejoong try to stop Yunho before something big might happen. "Yunho! Stop! Release him!" 

"But Jaejoong....!" Jaejoong cut off Yunho's word "NOW!" Yunho sigh and release D.O collar roughly. Kyungsoo smirk "You should probably said thanks to your knight here Jaejoong. If not....There will be a funeral." 

"Why you...." Yunho try to fight D.O but Jaejoong stop him by grabbing his arm and Kyungsoo leaves the office.

-----------------------------------

"We meet again Jongin." The voice and the smirk on his face is stuck on Jongin head. He can't stop thinking about it and that make Jongin make frustrate. "Arghhh!" Jongin mess his air. "Why can't I get this thing out of my head?!" Jongin get up from his bed.

To be honest, Jongin is happy and scared at the same time after he met after his high school life. It's been so long that he haven't seen Kyungsoo's face. If the incident doesn't happend during THAT DAY, he wouldn't have such a difficult time facing him by this happen.

Jongin regrets on his doings in the past, especially regret what he did to Kyungsoo before. He really wish that he can turn back the time and stop it from happening, but of course, this world is not like a fairy tale, it's the reality of human's life. 

He hopes that he can meet him again soon and....."And what?" He sigh. Jongin lay down on his bed again and try to close his eyes but he just can't and he ended up sleeping late.

-----------------------------------

The next morning, Kyungsoo slowly open his eyes and groans. He feels his head hurts and also his body. "Wait....It's tomorrow already?" Kyungsoo raise his eyebrow and confuse.

He wonder what was his activities yesterday, all he know is he ate at the fast food restaurant and after he went to the toilet everything went black for him.

"Just what really happen?" After he get downs for the bed, he notice there's a lot picture on the floor, and also a picture that's been doodled. He takes one of the picture. "What on earth is this? Why there's many picture all over the place?" 

"Just what really I do yesterday?" He has a lot of question in his mind but it can't be answered, no one
knows except for D.O.

----------------------------------
"Kai! Kai!" The puff cheek guy called one of his hyung. Jongin was just done with his dance practice and he take his rest with the other member. "What?!" Kai frowns. "We'll be going to be a special guest for the K-pop festival in Seoul." 

"You just knew it now?" Suho raise his eyebrow. "Wait, you guys knew it already?" All of the members nod. "So am I the last one who knew this? Ughh." The leader shake his head . 

-----------------------------------

Kyungsoo just took off from
his part time job early than usual. That's because the owner of the shop is having an emergency. The owner's wife just gave birth. 

Since Kyungsoo had a bit of free time, he decide to talk a walk at Seoul. 

--------------------------------

There was a banner said "K-Pop Festival audition registration." and Kyungsoo notice it. He really likes singing, so he just give it try. Who knows if he have luck which Kyungsoo thought that would never happen to him. So, he registered. 

-To be continue.-.