I Wanna Love You

I Wanna Love You

Today's the last stage for SS3 and the dancer for I Wanna Love You by Eunhae's sick. Eunhyuk and Donghae have to change the lyrics like they're singing this to each other and since no other dancers know the dance, so they need to do this eventhough they will do it. They changed most of the parts where there's the requirement of a female. They even have to dance together. When Eunhyuk's singing, Donghae will become his partner. When Donghae sings, Eunhyuk will be his partner.

The music started and the fans started to scream as loud as they could. 

Yeah listen! Baby to me, baby looking at my eyes i caught my breath the second i looked at you why do you leave me and go so far away (slowly further away) Eunhyuk sung and Donghae began walking further and then they continue dancing.

My person (no matter what other people say)

You are my boy (i want to tell it loudly)

As long as i can see you i’ll be okay Eunhyuk slid his hand up to his shoulder under his armpit and made an 'OK' sign.

Now i’ll be protecting you. Donghae pushed Eunhyuk's chest, following the dance.

Baby you know because

I wanna love you, i can’t live without you They both hooked their hands, swinging their head to the music.
close your eyes and only hold onto my hands   Eunhyuk's closes his own eyes with his palm while Donghae hold it down.

I wanna have you, i really need you
like this we don’t need to care about anything else 

I wanna love you, i can’t live without you
you only need to be close to me 

I wanna have you, belong to you Donghae slide his hands down from Eunhyuk's till his calves and then stand.
I promise that my everything will belong to you 

What is that girl, she can’t even protect you don’t keep waiting, no, don’t keep waiting forever don’t stand by her side, she’s not the right one for you

my person (my person, yeah)

you’re my boy (you’re my boy) Donghae sung while Eunhyuk on the other side, dancing swiftly to the song.

As long as i can see you i’ll be okay Donghae this time slid his hand up to his shoulder, under his armpit, making an 'OK' sign.

Now i’ll protect you Eunhyuk pushed Donghae's chest this time.

 

Baby you know because

I wanna love you, i can’t live without you  They both hooked their hands, swinging their head to the music.
close your eyes and only hold onto my hands  Donghae closes his own eyes with his palm while Eunhyuk hold it down.

I wanna have you, i really need you
like this we don’t need to care about anything else 

I wanna love you, i can’t live without you
you only need to be close to me 

I wanna have you, belong to you 
I promise that my everything will belong to you 

excuse me sissy, i feel mad, go away, i want to slowly go to that boy’s side so step back Eunhyuk rapped coolly.

the boy is mine what are you to toy around with our love in your palms looking in the boy’s eyes and hearing him say ‘i want to be with you’ Donghae's infamous whisper raps.

[A/N : Some raps missing . Sorry !]

now take my hand

you know I will come to your side

i love you more than her

let me protect you

 at this moment

i can’t live without you

 

I wanna love you, i can’t live without you  They stood at the stage where the circle will turn and ripped their clothes.
close your eyes and only hold onto my hands   

I wanna have you, i really need you
like this we don’t need to care about anything else 

I wanna love you, i can’t live without you
you only need to be close to me They held their on hands, still in the turning circle, sliding down their hand as they waved their body to the song.

I wanna have you, belong to you 
I promise that my everything will belong to you 

They finished the last word, hugging each other. Only an inch of gap between them. The fans screamed wildly. The stadium was literally blown out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know. Weird. I got this idea when I was listening to I Wanna Love You. Hahahahahaha... Anyway... Subscribe and comment, everyone !!!! <3 you guys!!!