An eventful night

The odd one out

Today everything has been unusually strange, like not the type of 'someone put food coloring into the coffee to make it look green  strange' no not even close. The weather  acted up hurricanes, wildfires, tornadoes, and storms ripped across Korea! Everyone was in terror of the raging disaster. I was running my shoes noisily hit the tile floor, my backpack strung across my shoulder hanging lowly as I dashed out of school and ran down the street. I had gotten a call from the hospital saying my mother was struck by lightning and killed and my father well was burned to death by someone unknown thing.

-----------------------------flashback------------------------------------------------------

in a flare of horror I lock eyes with the teacher her senseing my alarm she immediately asked “What is wrong Myong Mi-Cha?”

My breathing suddenly grew in speed glanced at Mrs. Mae in a frantic trance

“I need to go.” I muttered quietly

“What?” She whispered hotly getting aggravated

“I NEED TO GO!” I scream bitterly

Everyone in class held there breath scared of my sudden outburst I could feel the hot tears running in my eyes before I turned  to the door I was running through the halls occasionally knocking over some unsuspecting kids 

            *flashback over*

My body flashed through the streets as if I was a unstoppable bullet. My breath was labored and my head  spinning, I was nearly on my street I could hear the sirens and alarms. Police tape surrounded the house as the sky darkened claps of thunder sounded and crackles of energy sprouted from the sky, I couldn't have possibly seen it coming a bolt of pure energy streaks out of the sky coming straight at me I didn't have enough time to roll away and bam the Lightning bolt struck me,my whole body felt as if it was being cooked inside of the sun, everything went dark.