[WonHyuk] - No Service

Monsta X - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: Saw this on otpprompts, but I lost the link to the prompt. Credit goes there. Another stuffed animal gift prompt. Also based on a Selca of Wonho with a stuffed bunny.

Edit [3/4/18]: Prompt submitted by Modestbee to Otpprompts on tumblr~ Still don't have the link, but I have an image of the prompt where it says who submitted it.


[3rd Person POV]

"I finally won something from a grab machine!" Wonho was bored and decided to play a grab machine. It had been a while since he had done it, so he was pretty sure he would lose. Shockingly, he managed to get a great grip on the bunny and dropped it in the bin. Wonho reached in and grabbed the stuffed bunny he had won. He smiled, thinking he could give it to his boyfriend, Minhyuk. A little gift goes a long way with Minhyuk. The younger was easy to please and he always said that any gift is a good gift. He even said once that a candy bar was a good gift. He thought that the bunny would at least make him smile a little.

Wonho whipped out his phone and took a selca with the bunny. He only planned to send it by itself, but then he thought of something else that would be funny.

'I'm sorry Minhyuk, I'm leaving you, I found someone else.'

He sent the text along with the picture. Wonho couldn't wait to see Minhyuk's reaction. The younger would probably call him corny, slap him and take the bunny anyway.

Wonho picked up the pace and headed home to see Minhyuk, the smile never fading from his face as he held the bunny.

----------

Wonho opened the door and snuck in. He wanted to surprise Minhyuk. After searching for him, he couldn't find him anywhere throughout the whole house. The last room was the bedroom. He peeked in and saw Minhyuk sitting on the bed. The latter was holding a picture of the two of them while crying. Wonho's heart dropped. Forgetting his plan, he rushed in to comfort Minhyuk. Wonho crouched down in front of Minhyuk.

"Minhyuk, baby, what's wrong?" Minhyuk looked up, a shocked expression was visible.

"What do you mean 'What's wrong?'" He stood up, anger now evident and tears streaming down his face. The latter stood up, eyes never leaving Minhyuk's face. "How could you? How could you break up with me like that? Then you got the nerve to come in here like nothing happened. I can't believe you right now." He sniffled, throwing down the picture on the bed and walking to the opposite side of the room.

"Minhyuk, what are you talking about?"

"You broke up with me through a text."

"I didn't break up with you. Did you look at the picture?"

"What picture?" Wonho pulled up his message thread with Minhyuk. He walked over to the younger and showed him the picture.

"This. You didn't get it?" Minhyuk shook his head while he wiped his face. He pulled the bunny from behind his back and gave it to Minhyuk. "It was suppose to be funny. You were suppose to call me stupid and smile. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't mean for that to happen. I must've lost service after I sent the first text."

Minhyuk quickly hugged the older male. It was tight, but Wonho didn't mind. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Minhyuk backed away. Wonho's shirt was partially damp from Minhyuk's tears, but neither cared.

"You are stupid. Don't ever scare me like that again." He sniffled and smiled at Wonho. It was so cute!

"At least I know how much you love me." Wonho smiled back and kissed Minhyuk's forehead. The younger stared at the bunny.

"So where did you get this?" Minhyuk played with the ears of the bunny, flopping them about before wiping his face again.

"That Grab machine in the mall."

"What?! No way! You actually won something from that thing? I swear, it's rigged." Minhyuk continued to chatter on about how many times he lost on that machine and, like an idiot, he keeps going back. Wonho smiled sweetly at him, watching him play with the bunny.

"That's why I wanted to give it to you." He earned a happy look from Minhyuk. He leaned in and kissed the younger's cheek.

It was as if their previous misunderstanding never happened. This was what he wanted in the first place.

~2/28/18~