[ShowKyun]- "I'm Hiding"

Monsta X - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: [Requested]

Sorry for not updating in a while, the past year and a half have been a bad time, life turning upside down with a dead end job. I sorta got back into writing, not much, but a little. I wrote a few new stories that all I have to do is type everything out and post it. It shouldn't take me long to do that. I wrote something for all the requests that I had, so those will be completely shortly.

Sorta cute ShowKyun for you all~


[3rd Person POV]

"He said it was in here? A cabinet or something?" Hyunwoo asked himself.

He opened the first cabinet to reveal shelves with art supplies on them. Not what he needed. Moving onto the next cabinet, he opened it to see aprons for the painters. Still not what he needed. Onto the last cabinet, it was bigger than the rest. It reallt should've been his first choice. Once he opened it, there were the canvases that he was looking for. He needed a big one for the teacher. Hyunwoo lifted the biggest canvas that he could find. It was slightly heavy. That wasn't the only problem. Under the canvas was a person. The sight of him scared Hyunwoo into dropping the canvas, on his foot no less.

"Oh my god! Put it back, I'm hiding." The boy scrambled to cover himself with canvases to hide again.

"Changkyun?"

"You don't see me." Just then a group of boys barged into the room. Hyunwoo lifted up the big canvas and held it closer to Changkyun.

"Aye! Have you seen a little nerd running around here?"

"No, why?" He looked down at the canvas, as if he was examining it. He picked up another one to make it seem like he was deciding on which one he wanted to use.

"The little ratted me out to my girlfriend. He told her that I cheated." Hyunwoo leaned the canvas against Changkyun, his foot stopping it from sliding down. He folded his arms over his chest and looked at the guy. "What?"

"Did you?"

"Yes, but that's not the point. She would've never found out, but he told her like an !"

"You're the . He was right to tell her and you're wrong to try to beat him up for it. Be a man, own your actions and leave him alone." Hyunwoo gave the guy a stern look. He huffed and grunted. He was completely displeased, but he knew he was being petty.

"Fine, you win. I'll leave the little nerd alone." Gritting his teeth, him and his friends left the room. Shockingly, they were nice enough to shut the door behind them.

"Hyunwoo!" He heard Changkyun shout from under all the canvases. He removed the big one, allowing the younger to tumble out onto his feet. He was careful not to harm any of the art equipment. "You saved me." Hyunwoo playfully slapped Changkyun's head.

"You. No snitching!"

"Hey, she's a good girl. She didn't deserve to be treated so bad by that ." Changkyun pouted, earning a smile from Hyunwoo.

"It's okay. Next time, try not to get yourself killed." He ruffled the boy's hair, petting the hair back into place after he messed it up.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay." Changkyun chuckled.

~2/3/18~