[ShowKyun] - Teddy Bear

Monsta X - Drabbles & Short Stories

A/N: Hi! Warning: Fluff ahead. Here's a somewhat late 1 year anniversary gift. Who's excited for their comeback? I can't even function right because of them. Freaking Wonho and his choker necklaces.... Anyways, now that I've graduated from college, I'll have more free time. I might be able to update more often.

Another thing. I'm thinking of doing another D&SS thing, but this time for a bunch of groups that I like. I know someone else is doing this already, but it's gonna be my favorite underrated boy groups/ships that I just adore. I'm not sure if I really should do it, but I just might consider since I'm already writing stuff for my other OTPs.


[3rd Person POV]

"Changkyun! Come here." The younger looked up in the direction that the voice came from. Hyunwoo had just walked into the house and was already calling for him. If he didn't know any better, Changkyun would've thought that he was in trouble. Instead, he got up and went to the door. Hyunwoo had his hands behind his back and a shy smile on his face.

"Hyung?... You look very suspicious right now." He chuckled at the younger and shook his head.

"I got you a gift." He pulled a white fluffy bear from behind him. "Here." Changkyun's face reddened at the sight of the gift. He loved it, - in fact he always loves anything Hyunwoo gives him -, but for some reason, he felt shy about accepting this. The two of them were a thing, everyone knew that. This only made it more official in Changkyun's eyes. Even if it was just a bear, he couldn't help but feel like this. "You like it?" Changkyun reached up and grabbed it. It was super soft and rather cute. He really did like it.

"Hyung~ Aren't I too old for Teddy Bears?" Changkyun whined, hoping that Hyunwoo would pick up on his teasing.

"Never. I took one look at it and it reminded me of you. I had to get it. The blush on Changkyun's face deepened. Hyunwoo saw this and now it was his turn to mess with Changkyun. "I can always take it back."

"You don't have to do that!" Changkyun cleared his throat after realizing how quickly he responded. "You already spent money on it. I'll just keep it so you don't have to wait in that insufferable line at Customer Service." The smaller bit his lip, praying the older would give in. Hyunwoo already smiled; he knew exactly what was happening. He knows Changkyun pretty well and it was cute for him to try to play off accepting a Teddy Bear.

"Okay, yeah, I guess you can keep it. Don't lose it."

"Cool." Changkyun slowly hugged the bear close to himself. Hyunwoo reached up and petted the smaller's head softly.

"So, I'll be back. I need to go give something to my boss. You should get some sleep, you look incredibly tired." Changkyun simply nodded and watched as Hyunwoo smiled. "I'll see you in a bit." He turned and proceeded to leave. After hearing the door close and lock, Changkyun smiled happily at the bear. It was probably one of the best Teddy Bears he had ever seen.

"Hyunwoo sure knows how to pick them." Shaking his head slightly, Changkyun took the bear back to his spot on the couch and got comfortable again.

----------------

Hyunwoo struggled to open the door with one hand, his other holding food that he had brought for the both of them.

"He better be grateful that I love him." Hyunwoo whispered as he managed to shut the door. Making his way to the kitchen, he quickly put the food down. "Ah..." Hyunwoo glanced at the food. "I somehow managed to buy him two things in one day." The older turned around and went to go look for Changkyun, in which he didn't have to go very far. Changkyun had fell asleep in the couch, with the tv still running. That didn't matter to Hyunwoo. What really mattered was what Changkyun was holding. A smiled grew wide on Hyunwoo's face at the sight of Changkyun cuddling with the bear. "You can't play me." He took out his phone and snapped a pic. "Thanks for the new wallpaper, babe."

----------------

"Oh, you got me food?" Changkyun had woke up an hour later. Hyunwoo had stayed in the kitchen. He figured the younger didn't want himself to be seen with the bear. "How can I ever repay you?"

"You already did." Hyunwoo casually took a bite of his food. At that moment, Hyunwoo got a text. It didn't make a sound, but Changkyun saw the phone light up in his peripheral. Naturally his eyes drifted over to it and that's when he saw it.

"What's that?!" Changkyun nerviously pointed to the phone. Instead of answering, Hyunwoo simply smirked. "Hyung?! What did you do?!" He reached out for the phone and saw the lock screen. "Oh my god." Hyunwoo chuckled once and stood up.

"You can't fool me, babe." He kissed the top of Changkyun's head and then went to the sink. Changkyun could feel his heart beat speed up. Babe? Just that simple word had the younger feeling some type of way. He really liked where this was going.

~5/16/16~